Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tool Adventure Map- Accepting Ideas

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by The One-eyed Guy, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi all,

So you may or may not know that I have a few adventure maps in progress:
    Return Cycle (20% Done)
    Outbreak (30% Done)
    Cleansing (Test map, 80% Done; Most likely not open for release)
    Survival Adventure (Name not determined, 10% done)

So I need ideas for one of them. The last one, the Survival Adventure. Some ideas for Outbreak would be nice too, but I mostly need ideas for the last one.
    Basically, the Survival Adventure is a mix survival-adventure map. There are custom mobs, unique bosses, and magical loot. And a lot of it. So I need some help from you guys.
    I´d like some ideas for:
    A Pigman boss
    A Ghast Boss
    A Blaze Boss
    Rare and Dungeon Mobs for the above bosses
    Loot for dungeons and bosses
    Build ideas

And I´d also like some help for Outbreak. It´s a sci-fi map and I need ideas for weapons, mobs, and armor. Thanks for the help, guys, I´d appreciate it a lot!

2. Twin Lotus

Twin Lotus Straw Hat VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Suggesting some ideas for your survival-adventure map:

Pigman boss = Hard-hitting boss with high HP and high DEF. However, can be countered with a bow and arrow, adding on, obstacles to use so the boss cannot hurt you from an area for a matter of time (Maybe in this situation, the pigman boss can have a kind of explosive spell to not get fully countered. Through a good understanding in command blocks, this can be done.) The setting of the area can be both a highlight to a story or a counter in a boss fight. Of course, don't give any obvious reason that the setting will somehow help.

The Pigman boss can maybe drop a high damage weapon, which wouldn't last that long. This gives the holder to think it wisely and when to use it. Maybe something along the lines being the name of it, "Broken Ruined Wrath".

Ghast boss = Boss with high HP but low DEF. The Ghast boss can be damaged through projectiles, but it can be pretty creative if you somehow make it a way where you have to use the "Return to Sender" kind of thing on the ghast in order to rid of it. It can also be where projectiles don't affect the ghast, but a sword will do major damage to it. Through climbing easy obstacles, this can be possible.

The Ghast boss can maybe drop a one-shot kind of bow with big damage and effects. I'll let you decide this part :P

Blaze boss = A blaze is just a blaze. You can't really add that much to make it a boss, but, maybe there can be a kind of blaze tower that teleports to the player from time to time, to damage the player with fire. It doesn't really have to teleport, but shoot from a distance. Or instead, you can try and add some more fire effects to the fire projectiles which the Blaze boss release if possible.

The Blaze boss should drop a fire scroll or something, which can be used to enchant a weapon with Fire Aspect, or to be used as a consumable which surrounds the player with a flame shield.

Remember, these are just ideas :]

The One-eyed Guy likes this.
  3. SolidStrafe

SolidStrafe Explorer from a distant land

Guild:
    Not as good comment as Twin here but I will say I think a good idea if the...

Silver Fish! drops a scroll to the main starting place to start over

Cat boss! The tables have turned the cat is a mega boss they send attacking dogs and when the opponent kills them all they kill a strong attack but weak boss.

4. Ligaligi

Ligaligi Travelled Adventurer

When they are released i will check them out :D

5. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks!
    But
    uh
    Prepare to wait a while xD

6. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ghast boss idea

Swarm Queen

400 health, no native attack/defense

Abilites:
    •Spawn: Spawns ten Silverfish (no modifiers) Activates after 60 seconds and 120 seconds into the fight
    •Call Guard: Spawns four zombies in gray dyed leather armor with stone swords (slowness 1) Activates after 180 seconds and 240 seconds
    •Fireball: Standard shot

The One-eyed Guy and blankman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.