Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Alliance Come Join! The Odeus Anti- Validus Pact

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by tangler, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tangler

tangler The Mythical Rebel with Slayer V

Guild:
    Well, well, I've been in guilds for about six months now, and I thought I'd seen the lowest it could get, but apparently not . . . there's a secret vote on forums between OM guilds right now to ban Validus from territory and guild activities for the crime of . . . existing, and opposing odeous Ordo Malleus' attempt to ban all non-OM guilds from owning any territory.

These things are best aired out. :flushed:

Most of the active guilds, but not all of you, already know that OM guilds joined or were bribed (if my information is correct) to form an alliance to support fuq's attempt to reinstate the territory stranglehold lost when Legio died. Validus opposed that. So, we've been fighting 6-1 and 7-1 attacks regularly, organized mostly by fuq and hol. OK, well, that's what alliances are for, apparently, to corner the territory market and kill off all other guilds where possible.

Most guilds opposed 6-1 would give up, but not us. Perhaps we can't keep territory against a syndicate bent on total territory suffocation, but I tried to point out to HoL that we could could find a diplomatic solutions rather than concentrating on them alone. They chose instead to go to OM and vote for a ban and war on Validus - agreed to by Fuq, HoL, HHU, SNR, and Toasted Pandas at least, possibly more - as cora says below.

I would like to remind all involved of @Cloudavia's first guild post:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey there! This is just a quick reminder that we do not take kindly to guild drama, flame wars, arguments, or anything of the sort. We can and will close the thread if you start arguing and may even hand out warns/bans if it gets ugly. This is just a game. Have a nice day!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier today, (I think it was), we received an ultimatum from Sten, Val’s leader. To sum it up, Val basically stated that HoL was the “lucky” winner of their choice, that they will keep on mercilessly and endlessly attacking us until we collapse of exhaustion. They offered us a way out: a truce basically. They stated that they chose us because we have broken our previous truce many times (4 to be exact). However, if all my fellow HoL members remember correctly, during the time of the broken territory map, their ally SPC attacked our nemract territories endlessly. Personally, i think Sten gave us this Ultimatum because they feel like they’re being pushed to the brink. They turned their desperation into an offense, towards HoL specifically. As they said themselves, they are currently in a situation where they are up against 6-7 guilds. They will try to pick us off one by one. They are trying to recruit EoE into their “alliance”, and did so by telling ItsShadow that Fuq bribed guilds to join Ordo Malleus. Now, how to solve this problem? Actually, this isn’t a problem. Their backs are up against the wall, and they are trying to manipulate this situation and they are trying to make us think it is a problem for us. They said that they will keep on taking HoL’s territories so they cannot level up but the same goes for them: if all 6-7 of us keep on taking their territories, they can’t level up either. In conclusion, we should not feel threatened by Val’s attack, but rather see this as an act of desperation.
    Cora Emerest Suseania, HoL, Today, 5:13 PM

blankman likes this.
  2. LoveLusting

LoveLusting Queen of the Foxes VIP+ ✎ Artist

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    inb4 flame war

3. SlabsToast

SlabsToast King of Toast, Libertas Co-Owner

Guild:
    Don't start flamewars please.

yosteric5 likes this.
  4. qqcora

qqcora Professsional mythical pokemon :3 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Greetings, Sten.

I have never talked to you personally, but you have gotten almost everything wrong.
    First off, we would like to point out that
    TnP is not included in this war situation. They are only a semi-war guild.
    Secondly, this does not define as a flame war or argument. As far as we can tell, this is a normal guild war situation.
    Thirdly, the speech made by me was to inspire Ordo Malleus’ members, and furthermore, was posted at around 7 pm.

Ok.
    With your constant repetition that Ordo Malleus was created in bribery, we must conclude once and for all that this is not the case. We must let everyone know that you are spreading lies and false portrayal of us, to the point where Ezuro has attempted to deceive us into believing that he is 3zPz (thereby forcing us to kick out UEZ), in where he has miserably failed. With your accusations that we are using dirty tricks, we shed light on your dirty tricks of deceit and misguidance.
    The alliance has never tried to 'ban' any non-OM guilds from taking territories. [Ban definition: officially or legally prohibit.] All guilds are free to take whatever territories they would like, but we WILL take our territories back. We see Validus’ ultimatum sent to HoL earlier today as a clearly desperate attempt for a truce, but we will not allow you to manipulate us into believing you have the upper hand. Why exactly would you want a truce with your enemy? A little detail we've noticed during our attacks on Validus: you have stopped using lvl 70 troops. This can only mean one thing: Val is near broke. In case this is not clear: We WILL keep attacking you and we have the help of many other guilds.

Any fictional information/evidence you have for your absurd accusation that Fuq bribed guilds into joining Ordo Malleus is just that: fiction. At least FOUR guilds in Ordo Malleus WILL be declaring official war on the guild Validus, and if you have forgotten that Fuq and HoL alone have previously wiped out your Desert and Rymek, do not think you can try to attack and defend against at least double the power.

On Behalf of Ordo Malleus,
    Cora

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    Frad, Ha_Ha_Redstone, Rani and 2 others like this.
  5. meolord

meolord Posh Cat who likes other cats VIP

Minecraft:
    Ehm... How do you bribe whole guilds? XD
    I mean... Do you give each guild a stack of Le to make them follow you? Well any ways, guys don't start a flame war for the love of god. This thread post was made to make people angry and pissed of at others. After all this is a game full of trolls and in my own opinion tangler is just being toxic and wants to see the response from other guilds (don't hate me for saying my own opinion, everyone has a freedom of speech).

TalkingKittyCat and qqcora like this.
  6. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:
    Just remove guilds already. They're broken anyway.

dead zeffe, WithTheFish, Fox and 11 others like this.
  7. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:
    Guilds have always broken. We just settled for this broken version and think its fixed.

8. Kuroi

Kuroi Professional Memesmith

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    -humanity

9. Not A Nub

Not A Nub h VIP

Minecraft:
    Despite having more of this guild drama that is all too similar to the Legio controversy, The economy has been better for the poor. The leaders of many guilds were very rich players that dumped many of their stacks of liquid emeralds into lava (aka Guilds), thus causing deflation, where the prices of many items, especially endgame, have dropped over the past few months. It also kept the old players entertained before in the endless wait for Gavel, and gave many players some forum entertainment if they weren't necessarily involved in these Legios (I call over reactive guild drama involving large alliances, Legios).
    I also think one of the main reasons that these alliances of the high level guilds usually take months to die out is because there's no other real competition in guild wars, because there are too MANY guilds, and not enough ACTIVE guilds with many players. At least 96% of the guilds ever created are either inactive, disbanded, or are 'emerging'.

10. Ha_Ha_Redstone

Ha_Ha_Redstone Pixel Prince VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Please, guys, just... Don't. These things are why people say guilds are cancer.

11. Flick

Flick The fourm nub, Survivor of 9/7 VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We really should just close this thread so we don't go up in a flame war.

Drew1011 likes this.
  12. tangler

tangler The Mythical Rebel with Slayer V

Guild:
    Top 10 reasons why this post is good and should remain open:

10 -
    Unmasks Ordo Spies for who they really are: Cora and hf.fish;
    9 - Lets all of Wynn know that there are lots of OM players who don't like what their Guild Leaders are up to, and what guild life would be like with OM in charge;
    8 - Gives OM leaders a forum to simultaneously admit, deny, and claim ignorance of everything they did, call it a flame-war, then call for the thread to be closed;
    7 - First day in at least a month that I've gotten a response from Drew, Rani, and Ha Ha Redstone;
    6 - Some of the bribed players are now ashamed of taking them, and have given me some of their bribe LEs to buy a white horse, really!;
    5 - Shows that Dar_krusos and I can agree on something, like both liking guilds being deflationary;
    4 - Allows me to put a spotlight on the rats in the cheese-cellar, step down as interim leader of Val, and get the guild turned back over to the calm and complimentary Ezuro;
    3 - Lets OM explain why it was necessary to have an 8-guild secret emergency vote to Declare War on one guild with . . . 3 whole territories;
    2 - Gives OM a great reason to invite me to their secret plotting sessions so that my 11 spies don't give me garbled inside information;
    1 - Public pressure from people saying that guilds are cancer will cause the Admins to come up with something that brings WC'ers together rather than tear them apart :sunglasses:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    Lego_DW likes this.
  13. Paladin A'renos

Paladin A'renos High Grand Master of the Ordo Malleus HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Greetings sten, Val and the community

Ok everyone, i see something very clear about this, and it is quite funny to witness. Here we have a Cold War scenario, like the one with the Soviet Union and America in the late 1950s and 60d. Each side tries to look better than the other, Tries to prove they are fighting for a cause that is greater than the other. Trying to be better. First id like all Ordo Malleus Diplomats to refrain from posting on this thread and report to me privately. Secondly, as the Creator of Ordo Malleus and the Diplomat of Kangronomicon i take these accusations very seriously. I will make this very clear now, I will not start any flame wars Tangler, i will not hold grudges against Val as it does against us. But as far as i am concerned, your case is very small, futile and contains very little evidence. If you stop with your accusations now we can end this here, delete the thread and call it a day. On the other hand, if you want to continue making false and very useless attempts to destroy us, I might just begin providing actual evidence of how your members act to us, How Val and Ezero treats his allies, and the numerous threats we as an alliance, and I have personally recieved from Validus, without any provocation.

Right now you can walk away and delete this thread, I wont even ask for an apology from you or your guild. But if that does not happen and these accusations continue we will act in defence aswell as prove to the community what Validus really is, who their leader really is and why Ordo Malleus was created. The choice is yours.

Lastly, Ordo Malleus is and will continue to be an Alliance which supports both Community and War guilds. We do not hate, we do not hold grudges and we do not start flame wars. While it looks like this alliance is closed, all who think that are wrong. Ordo Malleus was created in hope to change the way people think of guilds, to change the Wynn community and provide safety to those who join. We have been vigilant in getting new and evolving guilds into the alliance such as the TnP and the EoE. This means we do not pick and choose who we want and just make a coalition between the best guilds. This also means that if an evolving and Active guild can prove it is able to contribute or is active enough, then we will be more than happy to invite you, provide financial support, and later even provide land for your guild to gain exp and level up.

Thank you all, and i highly suggest Val rethinks its position within the thread.
    Paladin Arenos, Diplomat of Kangronomicon.

For further questions please contact me.

Flick, Frad, Ha_Ha_Redstone and 2 others like this.
  14. Sorceric

Sorceric reee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Omg is Historical not known to the alliance or wot ): Ppl keep discluding Historical in every OM related post ):

15. huge6446

huge6446 nether pvp guy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ikr. They should not have announced or posted anything in an unfinished state xD
    *finishes*
    I can conclude that THIS, my friend, is pure bullshit. I r8 b8/8
    How... The only thing alliances do is to build up internal, and pointless forum wars, and this alliance is no different from the others in that matter.
    The part where you say "safety for those who join", i quickly wanna comment that it sounds like a threat for everyone who don't want to join. .-.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  16. Ezuro

Ezuro Anschluss

Guild:
    They are actually bribing guilds. Ask chownick, the owner of TheNoLifes.

[​IMG]

But it's actually useless to attack now, since the whole system is broken. Just look at this:

[​IMG]

And guys, please don't start a flamewar.

17. Paladin A'renos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh yeh ofcourse we did offer them, but you know what here is something i might add to this of what Ezura really thought of his allies -
    [​IMG]

So lets clear this up, Snr - stands for Sinners, a guild Led by Rani, A guild who was once allied with Concordia. Here we see what Ezura, Val and Concordia overall is really like. Treating each guild as an object and something to gain power for themselves. I really do understand why Sinners left Concordia and why HHU aswell. There is nothing Noble or good about treating guilds within your alliance like that.

On the other hand lets compare Ordo Malleus alliance. We have with effort been able to revive guilds, Give guilds within our alliance LE support for their war banks through WWMO. Support each guilds war effort, provide tips and tricks on capturing and holding territories and most importantly having fun. We make sure each guild gets the territories they need to increase their levels efficiently. This means the Bigger guilds such as Fuq and HHU who are already level 50 and up, take less xp heavy territories like Rymek and Nemract, while those guilds such as Hol get better areas such as Nesaak to increase their levels faster and efficient. We do not force our guilds to work day and night to keep their territories, rather work at their own pace. We treat each guild with respect and try to make sure each speaks its opinion, is heard and can make descisions freely, not fearing for its safety for being kicked or targeted by other guilds within the OM.
    Lets keep this just keep it between us Ezura, i created Ordo Malleus, and it is my accomplishment, dont pull anyone else into this. Lets talk like Gentlemen without starting a flamewar k

Flick likes this.
  18. Ezuro

Ezuro Anschluss

Guild:
    @X_Egoraptor_X
    You forgot to say that I told you that after they betrayed us. By the way, you aren't any better:

[​IMG]

But I actually don't mind. I'm leaving this discussion right now. Have a nice day.

19. Paladin A'renos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Whats that got to do with anything about the alliance, sure it might make me look bad, but that was very well after you said something like this to both me, my guild and the alliance, lets have a look -
    [​IMG]

Well we actually didnt say anything bad to you there, you just kind of openly started hating on us out of no where. I now understand why i used that towards you.

[​IMG]

I might not be better than you Ezura, I am not better than anyone. Im just showing How you and Val really treats fellow guilds around you. Your power hunger and ego make a bad enemy.

20. Ezuro

Ezuro Anschluss

Guild:
    @X_Egoraptor_X
    Yeah, I said that after you threatened us and our alliance. Seriously, what do you expect after telling me things like "We will make sure that your guild will never own any territories again"?
    But I think we should stop discussing that in public and continue in a private conversation or ingame.

dead zeffe and Mathias T. like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.