Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AetherArising

AetherArising Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: JessSenpai

Country and Time-Zone: USA, Pacific standard.

What level is your highest level class: 75 bby! (as of today) [Its mage btw]

How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: It varies A LOT, i can either log on every day of the week and stay on for almost all day, or show up for like 5 mins 1 time during the week

Why do you want to join this guild above all others: I honestly dont have a solid answer, but since LoveLusting (aka ahri) invited me, i'm in [I respect her :D]

Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): I was in LTH (Lightly Toasted Heroes) at a point, but it went inactive and i really didnt understand guilds at the time

Who invited you (Optional): Well, i said earlier, but i'll say again. @LoveLusting did

Additional Notes (Optional): I feel like my activity on the forums might really boost this guild

LoveLusting likes this.
  2. Einja

Einja Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    [​IMG] jk man I really don't know.

3. Rektchy

Rektchy Newbie Adventurer

In-Game Username: ItsEnigma

Country and Time-Zone: GMT+

What level is your highest level class: 49 Assassin

How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: I play 5-7 days a week for around 4 hours

Why do you want to join this guild above all others: I want to join this guild because, as you mention, you offer "friendship, respect, community, co-operation, maturity, and excellence in our individual fields." I have been in a few build teams and staff teams on other servers which bring me more general skills as I am very mature, team player, friendly and I offer the respect I want and deserve from other people. I generally like to speak to people or a big group of people as I am very social and I feel like I should deserve a shot. Thank you :)

Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): Nope

Who invited you (Optional):

Additional Notes (Optional): First would be to thank you for reading this application. Secondly, my name is Rektchy but you can call me Jordan. I would like to get to know every single member of this group and grow a bigger friendship group, which I feel you offer. Again, thank you for reading

-Rektchy (Jordan)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  4. AurumKitsune

AurumKitsune Queen of Phoenixes VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: AurumKitsune

Country and Time-Zone: U.S.A., UTC-5:00

What level is your highest level class: 75

How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: 4-6 days a week, 2-5 hours

Why do you want to join this guild above all others: I saw this guild and I really want to join a guild that is not all about the guild wars. I always like helping others out, and I already help a lot of people with quests (Like ToA and Reincarnation). I also like the things with the community that this guild does.

Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): No

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    Sanae_pls and LoveLusting like this.
  5. LCT8

LCT8 The Kickoff Elite HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Beastovrlrd
    Country and Time-Zone: Singapore UTC+08:00
    What level is your highest level class: 62 assasin
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: in weekdays like 4 hours each day week ends 10 hours+
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: because I would like to be in a good guild and I like to communicate people in the guild just like party
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): No

6. Exinel

Exinel quality meta memer.

this thread makes me moist.

Fox, Nightkay, Grvphene and 1 other person like this.
  7. Sanae_pls

Sanae_pls That Fucking Dark Wizard

same

Nightkay and LoveLusting like this.
  8. Dodo

Dodo Meme Machine VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: DodrudeDodostorm
    Country and Time-Zone: New Zealand. NZDT, GMT+12/13.
    What level is your highest level class: Warrior, Assassin, Mage are 75.
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: I've been meaning to play more Wynn, but right now I've been playing around 3 hours every 2 days.
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: I have a realy close friend in this one <3
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): Was the oldest member of Cats of Wynn (CoW) before I left.
    Who invited you (Optional): Foxeyy (@Fox )
    Additional Notes (Optional): I have connections and ties with a multitude of well known Wynncrafters, and have played a small part in the Wynn Economy. I believe that Ahri is the one true god. I pray to Ahri every night before I go to bed. I thank Ahri for the life I've been given. "Ahri is love" I'd say, "Ahri is life". Some nights, I can not fall asleep, as feel as if I have not praised Ahri enough for the day, and have sinned our god. Tyrannosaurus rektify me pls.

Exinel, Fox and LoveLusting like this.
  9. Berriiee

Berriiee Smol Berrii ~ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Guild Immigration Form
    In-Game Username: Hannah_Berri
    Country and Time-Zone: US Pacific Time Zone
    What level is your highest level class: 58 Archer
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: 6 Days a week 4-5 Hours
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: I heard about guilds from friends and wanted to try and join one for the first time. Other guilds seem like they wouldn’t be as friendly, but this one seems very welcoming. There's people I know in this guild (Dj_Sly, Gemini_Misty, and Grizbur) but they aren’t the only reasons I want to join. I'd really like to meet everyone, and become a part of this guild community, as well as make friends with everyone.
    Do you have a skype: Yes.
    Who invited you (Optional): Dj_Sly

LoveLusting and Sanae_pls like this.
  10. Antra

Antra Malding since 2014 HERO

Minecraft:
    Trueee. Fox is an amazing guild

Grvphene, Not A Nub and Nightkay like this.
  11. Misty

Misty Chimera VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Gemini_Misty
    Country and Time-Zone: United States and Eastern Timezone.
    What level is your highest level class: Level 75 Mage
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: I'll play for about 3 hours a day, and on weekends, maybe 5-6.
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: Because this is a community guild, and I've heard there's friendly and weird people at the same time.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): RAW, Lys, and Mis.
    Who invited you (Optional): Ariii
    Additional Notes (Optional): I like pie?

LoveLusting likes this.
  12. Antra

Minecraft:
    Pieeeeeeee

13. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: FlubbyB
    Country and Time-Zone: USA! USA! USA!, Central Time
    What level is your highest level class: my mage is emotionally a level 2, but is technically level 50.
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: I play... A bit? I log in for my my bonus if that means anything.
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: Well... I like the owner? I also want to try out a big guild.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): Gavel (Disbanded), I was accepted earlier, but never invited...
    Who invited you (Optional): Ari? Kinda?
    Additional Notes (Optional): I'm typing this as my thumbs are freezing off on a bus

Status report -- Thumbs have been reattached. More or less...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    LoveLusting and Antra like this.
  14. Keebli

Keebli Nerd :3 VIP+

Minecraft:
    Guild Immigration Form
    In-Game Username: Syio_
    Country and Time-Zone: USA and CST
    What level is your highest level class: Mage LVL 47 but im using my hunter level 36
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: Well i recently came back and I play everyday
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: Because of the Socializing and getting to make friends.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): None
    Who invited you (Optional):None
    Additional Notes (Optional):None

15. bridgesboys

bridgesboys Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: __Bridges
    Country and Time-Zone:USA MST
    What level is your highest level class: 75 and 68
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: Everyday
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: I want to join becuase i dont really have anyone to talk to on wynn
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): I used to be in this guild XD
    Who invited you (Optional):
    Additional Notes (Optional):

LoveLusting likes this.
  16. Elvari

Elvari Well-Known Adventurer

*bump bump bump to the top*

mikelegend123 and Nightkay like this.
  17. _1alessandro1_

_1alessandro1_ Well-Known Adventurer

In-Game Username: _1alessandro1_
    Country and Time-Zone: CEST (actually in italy)
    What level is your highest level class: archer level 75
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: All the time, I especially enjoy assisting and collaborating with my fellow friends.
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: because I think it's one of the strongest guilds on wynncraft, and we all have to help each other!
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): I was in block brother

Elvari likes this.
  18. Antra

Minecraft:
    You've been blessed with cuteness

19. Atomkrumel

Atomkrumel Well-Known Adventurer

In-Game Username: Atomkrumel
    Country and Time-Zone: Germany
    What level is your highest level class: 71 Mage (I have to correct me. Today i reach the final lvl 75)
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: I spent much time on this Server because i enjoy it. I think it´s the only good MMORPG Server in Minecraft. All day.
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: These guys below helped me a lot of times. They are pretty friendly and it is not self-evident to help other Players. Anyway i heard a lot of good things about your Guild so I wanna be a Part of you to help you and other Player.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): None
    Who invited you (Optional): BlueMannChew and Grvphene
    Additional Notes (Optional): Last time were you full but now i heard 1 Slot left. I typed it again to want to be a part of FOX.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    LoveLusting, Fangiii and Yuno F Gasai like this.
  20. ItalianeseMan

ItalianeseMan The One-Heart Wonder

Guild Immigration Form
    In-Game Username: spenman
    Country and Time-Zone: America and Central
    What level is your highest level class: Sadly, my highest class is only 37.
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: At least 4 hours a day, every day.
    Why do you want to join this guild above all others: I've looked at a lot of App's, and you guys seem to know what you're doing
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): The only affiliation with any other guilds is an application for The Classy Goats
    Who invited you (Optional): My brain was on drugs, so I think myself.
    Additional Notes (Optional): I may be low-leveled, but I am skilled in moderation of mana as well as PvP, since there are probably clan wars. There may be weekends where I won't be on because I have to travel to another parent's house. Also, keep in mind that I reached level 37 in less than a day. I can show many of my exclusive areas for level grinding to other members, and will be glad to do so. I've also made many different bewildering combo's and sequences of spells, keeping clan wars in mind since minute one. I look forward to your response.
    Sorry if this was too long.
    I will also be available via Skype and/or TeamSpeak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.