Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What Are Some Of The Funniest Things That Have Happened To You?

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by The Hipster Fox, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hipster Fox

The Hipster Fox The Hipster Fox of the west.

Guild:
    The basic idea is to comment with something funny that has happened to you.
    My life isn't all that funny, so I don't have any stories that I can think of off of the top of my head. If I do I will edit this and add it.

In addition if you really want to post, but you have nothing funny you can post something stupid or irritating that has happened to you. PS: that is the only type of story I have
    Irritating story 1:
    So at my school we have a group where we talk about our feelings and stuff (really stupid). We were talking about gossip. Then this girl is like "school is hard because of gossip and dares" (truth or dare) and she proceeds to tell the teacher about a dare for this other girl to kiss this guy. (Didn't happen because they were too chicken). At my school your not alowed to show public displaces of affection. So the teacher is like,"hmmmm...... oh really."
    The idiot girl is so stupid (no one likes her,not even her parents like her)

2. vaticc0de

vaticc0de what is life

not that many other than the time my teacher didn't let me go to the toilet and i yelled out 'Bi*ch i will sh*t on your desk!!!' Should of see the teachers face!!! Also the time me and my friend got in trouble with the principle and the principle pointed a ruler at my friend and said 'there is an idiot at the end of this ruler' and he replied 'what end.' Got suspended but sure as hell it was worth it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.