Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lacrona

Lacrona <3 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: VipPlus
    Location & Time Zone: EST, USA
    What level is your highest level class: Level 75 Mage, Assassin, and Archer
    How often, and how long do u usually play on the server: Every day 1-2 hours
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): Val, BFF, BKT, TNL, HoL, TNA, Fuq, and LTH
    Why do you want to join this guild above others: I wanted to join because LoveLusting asked me. And I would like to be in a guild that doesn't really focus on attacking or anything like that.
    Do you have skype: Lol nope
    Who invited you (if possible): LoveLusting
    Additional Notes (Optional): I like nutella

Efilim and Coronaus like this.
  2. Paulverized

Paulverized Well-Known Adventurer

So I have to apply again rip
    In-Game Username: Paulverized
    Location & Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    What level is your highest level class: 64
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: 3-5 times a week, probably for a few hours idk
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): Surge
    Why do you want to join this guild above others: well I've already met most of the guild and they're all amazing people <3
    Do you have Skype: yus,
    Who invited you (if possible): Weeeeeeeeeentastic LongJohnShanty
    Additional Notes (Optional): ween is a fgt

3. Einja

Einja Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    *flips out and stabs Paul*

4. PinkYoshi

PinkYoshi Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: My Minecraft Username is currently "PinkYoshi".

Location & Time Zone: I currently reside in the land of Canada, and my time zone is EST.

What level is your highest level class: My highest level class is currently Archer, with level 38. My build is an agility/strength build.

How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: I usually play around every day, with at least 1 hour each day. I am trying to become more active, but school is hard :confused:

Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): I have no previous or current guild affiliation.

Why do you want to join this guild above others:

I've been keeping an eye out for guilds with a nice community, which this guild seems to have. When I saw one of your members I thought "I want to be in this guild". I have been noticing this guild's amazing community, and history. I think this guild would be the right place for me, as when I was playing on other Minecraft Servers with guilds, the guilds were mostly disgusting, horrible guilds. This is all that comes to the top of my head straight away, so I may be adding to this later on.

Do you have Skype: Yes, I do have skype, however I'd prefer to give it out in private.

Who invited you (if possible): No one, but on my first day of Wynncraft I saw a person with the "fox" tag, and I thought he was so cool xD

Additional Notes (Optional): I have been completing all of my quests as soon as I get them (except Tower of Amnesia, that took a while). I also have 9LE, from when the very kind DarkSamus gave me 11LE. I am all set on gear for the next levels, and I can donate lots of emeralds to the guild.

Thank you all for reading,

PinkYoshi

Coronaus and LoveLusting like this.
  5. thefoxian

thefoxian Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    hi im starting to come back to minecraft i used to be in the guild in 2013 and 2014 so am i still registered?

Nightkay likes this.
  6. Nightkay

Nightkay George Michael Never Dies

ha ha ha i get it

7. SuperRavenPro

SuperRavenPro Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: SuperRavenPro
    Location & Time Zone: California ,Pacific Time Zone
    What level is your highest level class: Assassin lv(34) as of the moment
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: Just about everyday if I'm not on vacation
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s):None
    Why do you want to join this guild above others:I'm Looking to have people to play with and from what is written on this page makes me want to join the guild
    Do you have Skype: Yes
    Who invited you (if possible): No one
    Additional Notes (Optional): I'm a pretty chill person and down to do quests, wars, and dungeons.

-SuperRavenPro

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  8. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: robodog4

Location & Time Zone: UTC+8:00

What level is your highest level class: Mage, 62

How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: Once a week at least becuase of school, and usually somewhere from 1 hour to 3 hours. Although sometimes I can stay for up to 5 hours because of some reason I don't know.

Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): I used to be in, but I think I got kicked for inactivity, unfortunatly due to some laptop repairs that I had been unable to inform the guild about.

Why do you want to join this guild above others: I had been in the guild since its creation IN GAME (Making that clear to not create misunderstandings.), and I liked being in it. I also like being in the guild in general, as I feel like I'm not lonely, since I'm in a guild. Not only that, but I also like guilds who do not focus on territories, but simply community, as focusing on territories pressure me.

Do you have Skype: Nope, sorry.

Who invited you (if possible): None, as I recall.

Additional Notes (Optional): Just to clear things up, I used to be in the guild, but I believe I was kicked for inactivity. That is true, as I hadnt been able to play Minecraft for something like 3 weeks or more than a month. That is simply because my laptop needed its battery changed, as it was becoming very slow. Apparently, when Power Mac returned my laptop, they had downgraded my system, so I had to wait another week for them to upgrade it back again to its latest update. However, I found out that the battery was not the source of the slowness. Apperantly, some bugs had appeared and started slowing down my laptop by a ton. When I recieved my laptop, it had been reformatted, so I had to download minecraft again and some other things, and when I opened minecraft, several things had been wiped. I believe I had been kicked, and if I actually was, I am deeply sorry for whatever reason it was (Most likely inactivity, above all). Thank you for reading (If you do)

9. GameKid_V.1.49

GameKid_V.1.49 I'm Sonic: http://askhelixfossil.com/#eqy8am

In-Game Username: Ervaring (yeah it is a stupid name)
    Location & Time Zone: The Netherlands, +1:00
    What level is your highest level class: 52 archer
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: i used to play hours, however then school began and i lost interest for a long while, i'm planning on playing whenever i feel like it (also depending on solo or co-op)
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): nope, last time i checked guilds were still ideas
    Why do you want to join this guild above others: because the one who promotes this is a fox, i plan on playing casual and this guild fits the bill
    Do you have Skype:yes i do, however i prefer not to share it until i get a response
    Who invited you (if possible): absolutely no-one, i just happened to wander by
    Additional Notes (Optional): used to like archer, prefered class: warior, style: tank, anime fan, failing at art (i like it, but is is very heavy on the mental department), no alergies, adores Scott Pilgrim, unlicensed vet., F2P, casual, student, likes: a cheerful atmosphere, dislikes: (real) spiders.

Anyway, may i be to your service.

10. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Ichikuro
    Location & Time Zone: Pennsylvania, USA: GMT -4.00
    What level is your highest level class: 47 Warrior
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: I play roughly 2-3 hours a day, from Wednesday-Friday, sometimes Saturday (Work restrictions)
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s): Not really, nobody wants a scrub like moi.
    Why do you want to join this guild above others: It doesn't focus on taking territories, and everyone seems rather friendly, and I would love to have some people to chat with while I grind levels
    Do you have Skype: I do, but I don't really want to post it for everyone to see
    Who invited you (if possible): Nobody, seen the thread.
    Additional Notes (Optional): I work outside of MC, so my hours for Sunday-Tuesday are extremely limited. I also moderate on another server so I tend to get on there from time to time...otherwise, I'm here :)

11. WolfKidd

WolfKidd Travelled Adventurer

In Game username WolfKidd ` Time Zone Eastern Standard US time Highest Lvl is 33Mage < i know How Often Do You Play Always and especialy on weekends Btw sometimes i got homework real bad so might not be as much during school days Any previous or current Guild None currently but i took interest in this its very creative Why do you want to join this guild above all others well ya see i saw description of guild and happend to notice how creative this guild is and the royal ranks sold me on this guild and because fnaf decided to hook me with Foxy XD
    Do you have skype Nope but if you want me to have one ill get one Who invited you No one additinal info I am a helpful and kind MineCrafter i always try to get along with others as best as i can i always follow the rules and do jobs that im assinged to

12. miniz

miniz Newbie Adventurer

In-Game Username: miniz
    Location & Time Zone: UK
    What level is your highest level class: 34 archer
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: 4-7
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s):no
    Why do you want to join this guild above others: because you look like a strong guild to join
    Do you have Skype: yes [findlayduncanx]
    Who invited you (if possible): no one
    Additional Notes (Optional): n/a

13. CanadianPenguin1

CanadianPenguin1 Travelled Adventurer

is any one there

14. Skiffle

Skiffle Newbie Adventurer

In-Game Username: Skiffle
    Location & Time Zone: UK
    What level is your highest level class: Archer lvl 42
    How often, and how long do you usually play on the server: Everyday for about 2-4 hours
    Any previous or current guild affiliation(s):None
    Why do you want to join this guild above others: Because it sounds like it would be fun guild to join as a first experience.
    Do you have Skype: Yes
    Who invited you (if possible): No one
    Additional Notes (Optional):

Coronaus likes this.
  15. thefoxian

thefoxian Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    i dont see a joke there ...

16. Nightkay

Nightkay George Michael Never Dies

Oh... But weren't guilds released on Christmas of 2014?
    Unless there was something b4 that

17. Efilim

Efilim Memento Mori VIP

Minecraft:
    Denied, I'm kidding.

18. Antra

Antra Malding since 2014 HERO

Minecraft:
    Moissssst~

19. WolfKidd

OMG ty so much QAQ this means allot guys

20. WolfKidd

OMG TY SO MUCH THIS MEANS ALLOt <passes out in happyness> i cant ty enoughn for accepting me thios is a first when i have major luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.