Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♣ Travellers ♣

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by HANCOCKone, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HANCOCKone

HANCOCKone Travelled Adventurer

[​IMG]
    ---
    TVL - Travellers

Level: 38
    Current rank: #12

---

+--↢ Objectives ↣--+
    - Become a Strong and powerful guild; So we can challenge the best.
    - Help eachother, Be it quests, items, events or levelling, so they can get the highest levels of power.
    - Tell the members of our community about any events or any bonification bombs.
    - Conquer EVERYTHING.

+--↢ Guild Rules ↣--+
    All rules will be subjected to change in the near future!
    - Be Active! (All members that stay inactive for 15 or more days will be removed)
    - Always help in Guild Battles (Helping will reduce your chances of being replaced by more active members)
    - Always help eachother (Be it battles, quests, items or events, try to help our community the best you can)
    - Always inform the other members about Events or Item/XP/Loot Bombs.

+--↢ Guild Ranks and Promotion Rules ↣--+
    - Recruiter:
    -
    Must prove to be active! -Help in guild battles! -Contribute with more than 4LE!
    - Captain:
    -
    Must be very active! -Help in guild battles! -Contribute with more than 8LE!
    - Chief:
    -
    Must be EXTREMELY active! -Attack territories every time you can! -Promote attacks and help defending territories!
    -You don't need to ask for promotions, the Chiefs will promote you as soon as they see fit.
    -Make sure to donate your emeralds in front of a Chief (Preferably _HANZZ_, HANCOCKone, xSirAndrew and Osington) so they can prove that you've donated and you're not faking your contributions.
    - Captains and chiefs must only promote members if they really deserve it and if they meet those requiremenets!
    NOTE:
    Emerald donations are the main requisite for ranking up inside the guild

+--↢ Recruiting Rules ↣--+
    - The minimum level to be part of Travellers is Level 50;
    - The player must be active.
    - The player must be actively contributing and helping the guild.
    - The player must help with guild attacks.
    NOTE: The players below level 50 have low chances to survive and make great help in guild battles, and also don't get enough riches to help maintain the guild defences, Therefore thats why we won't be recruiting members below that level Threshold.

+--↢ Defense Rules ↣--+
    - For captains and chiefs: We are not a wealthy guild (yet) so our defences are mostly made with low costs;
    - NEVER Use more than 1500 Emeralds in an defence layout.
    - We reccomend this layout: [100x Level 70 Mercenaries]/[300x Level 18 Mercenaries]/[300x Level 1 Mercenaries]/[300x Level 10 Rangers]. The final cost of this layout is 960 Emeralds.
    NOTE: thats enough to defend from a weak/moderate guild and enough to bother a higher levelled guild for some minutes.

+--↢ Member Kicking/Replacement Rules ↣--+
    - Any member (Including Chiefs) Will be kicked if they're noted to be inactive for more than FIFTEEN days. (Inactivity isn't just not logging in; Inactivity also counts as: Not contributing, Not helping with guild attacks, Not participating in guild chat and Not helping other members)
    NOTE: If you have to be inactive for more than fifteen days, for whichever reason, and don't wish to leave the guild; please message HANCOCKone personally, He'll decide if you'll be able to stay or not.
    - Any member that swear, offend or verbally abuses another member excessively, will instantly be kicked (It also is a server-wide rule)
    NOTE: If it has been noted that the player has been unjustly Banned, Kicked or Penalized, The Chief Council will take in account that players' defence, If it has been proven that the player is Not Guilty, he will be reinstated to the guild with his previous ranks.
    All members kicked or removed due to inactivity (That is, due to tiring of wynncraft, Playing other games, School/College and others) have the right to return to the guild if they return to play in wynncraft. If you've been removed and want to return to the guild, Leave your defense/reinstution post here and we'll welcome you back.
    NOTE: The chiefs that reach the "Master Traveller" group will only be kicked after THREE MONTHS of inactivity.

+--↢ General Observations ↣--+

The guild isn't very strict about the level requirements, so if the player proves to be helpful to the guild as a whole even if his level is a bit lower than 50, He may be accepted to the guild.
    The guild owner, HANCOCKone, is brazilian and doesn't speak english and therefore isn't very active in chat, However all other chiefs speak english fluently and are apt to use their powers to the fullest to help the guild players.

+--↢ Player List ↣--+

The Player list (As well as Ranks and some useful information) is available at:

https://wynncraft.com/guild/Travellers

+--↢ Applications ↣--+

IGN:
    Class/Level:
    Average of time Online:
    Do you have any experience with Guilds/Guild commands?

Don't forget that the minimum level to join the guild is 50 and the player must be fairly active.

+--↢ Alliances ↣--+

As of currently, Travellers has a Non-agression treaty with the following guilds:

Validus [Val]
    SuperCrafters [SPC]

That means that those guilds will NOT be attacked by any of our members and we'll provide help if required

NOTE:
    Our alliances DO NOT include TERRITORY DIVISIONS (That is, we won't share/exchange territories, we will only refrain from attacking the territories from our allies) and SECONDARY ALLIANCES (That is, allies of our allies will not be included in our treaties unless that guild asks on their own)

+--↢ Chief Council ↣--+
    Master Travellers
    HANCOCKone
    _HANZZ_
    Osington
    xSirAndrew
    Elite Travellers
    Craftyman120
    omgsara

Top Travellers

TERMINATOR905
    SlenderAlmighty

The CHIEF COUNCIL Thanks all of the players within the guild that have helped for their constant contributions and support! The guild page is still a work in progress so expect it to change frequently.

+--↢ The Shop! ↣--+

+--↢ Member Section ↣--+
    If any members wish to add a section to this post with his suggested content, please send it via the inbox or inside this page and we'll avaliate it and add it in a later date.

+--Section Created and Edited by _HANZZ_ --+

Guild Battle Strategies

Knowing what your class is best suited for is very important, some classes are better suited for a some tasks where others aren't really good at

The Assassin: Specific Kill
    The assassin should target and kill the strongest enemies, most defenses include a huge swarm of weaker mobs and a decent ammount of high powered mobs, the assassin's task would be to find and kill the high powered mobs, as they can deal extreme ammounts of damage to a single target in a very small time, The assassin is not well suited for crowd clearing.

The Warrior: Crowd Clearing / Tanking
    The Warrior is best suited to control a large crowd of swarming mobs, the warrior has a very wide AoE along with high powered attacks and by far the best defense of all classes, the Warrior should provide help in attacks by gathering large quantities of mobs surrounding him so his/her partners can assist in killing them.

The Archer: Crowd Clearing / Support
    The Archer is by far, the most well suited class for territory attacks, With its high powered, Long ranged attacks he can take large ammounts of enemies with a single shot, Also the archer can provide speed to the other players, as that is a very powerful buff that can reduce the timespan of the attack in quite a bit, The archer's flaw lies in its low defence, making it vulnerable.

The Mage: Support / Crowd Clearing
    Its well known that the Mage is a mostly supportive class, Having a rather low damage and defence, however, the mage can easily provide assistance with his/her spells, being his main ability to heal other players, however, surprisingly, the mage can deal quite a bit of destruction with the ice snake and meteor spells.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  2. PillowWizard

PillowWizard The Wizard of the Pillows VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    PillowWizard
    Mage Lvl 70
    2 to 3 hours a day (usally 2)
    50% 50% With Guild Commands
    Hopfully i can join :3
    Thanks!

3. Osington

Osington Travelling Warlock

Guild:
    You are perfect to be a Traveller! Add _HANZZ_ or Osington as a friend, and we'll invite you as soon as possible. We look forward to meeting you :D

4. KarimIsKimo

KarimIsKimo AYYY searching for a guild :D

Minecraft:
    KarimIsKimo
    Assassin Lvl 75
    I Open Random Times Like 5 Times A Day And Every Time I Stay Like An Hour
    Yes. I Like Attacking Alot :P
    Hope I Get Accepted.

5. Osington

Guild:
    You will make an amazing Traveller! Add _HANZZ_, Osington or xSirAndrew as a friend and we'll do our best to invite you as soon as we can. We can't wait to meet you!

6. KarimIsKimo

KarimIsKimo AYYY searching for a guild :D

Minecraft:
    Ummm I Forgot SomeThing I Am So Bad At Defending
    So...
    I Just Use The Layout In The Post ?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  7. xSirAndrew

xSirAndrew Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Yeah, pretty much always use the layout unless instructed otherwise. You're currently not a captain so don't worry about this but you can speak to be in game about this. :)

8. patabum

patabum Skilled Adventurer

IGN: Patabum
    Class/Level: Mage - 73, Archer - 36
    Average of time Online: I have just recently been active again.. But I will try to be on for about 2-3 hours a day.
    Do you have any experience with Guilds/Guild commands? I have no experience with guilds or guild commands.. Reason for this, is because I left the server to help own a friends server, and I didn't have much time to play..

9. Osington

Guild:
    You shall make a great Traveller! To join, add _HANZZ_, Osington or xSirAndrew as a friend, and give us a shout to invite you. We hope you will settle back into Wynn after your short break.

10. Papa

Papa Wynn's Big Boy Archer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: PierceTheVeil_
    C/L: Mainly Archer/53 more than half way to 54
    Time: 1 to 3 hours usually more than an hour and a half
    I have been in 2 guilds so yes
    I would also like to add I am friends with 1 of your members Squrrl
    I'm also friends with PillowWizard

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  11. Enufo

Enufo Enufo VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Enufo
    C/L: Archer 64 , <-- most important to me
    Time: 1 hour mostly
    Guild: Yes; lol
    Extra info: I love attacking and in my last guild no one would attack with me so i just attacked solo and never won but it was still super fun having the experience to fight against all the high lvled mobs.
    Extra Extra info: I wanted to join this guild because like 10 people on my friend list are in TVL like pillow and andrew so I mean I left my guild to join one like this and I hope that I can make it and not be homeless

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  12. Poof

Poof Otion HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey, I was already accepted in old post, I'm back from vacation, my ign is GhastTear!

13. ZeGamingZombie

ZeGamingZombie Traveled Adventurer

Guild:
    My IGN is HiMyNameIsEthan
    Im a lvl65 archer with pregame gear and am looking forward to join the guild

14. xSirAndrew

Guild:
    Hey there GhastTear, message me as soon as you're online. I'll invite you.
    Hey there Ethan, we'd love to have you but you will need to fill out our form. You can find it in the thread but for your convenience I'll put it here.
    IGN:
    Class/Level:
    Average of time Online:
    Do you have any experience with Guilds/Guild commands?

Osington likes this.
  15. Mrs Sara

Mrs Sara Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN ~ omgsara
    Class/lvl ~ Knight lvl 60
    Time that im on ~ Im on like almost all day when I get home from school xD and same thing on the weekends lol
    Guild commands ~ Id say im like a 50/50 with the commands lol

•Oh im pretty good friends with PillowWizard and also friends with HANCOCKone lol so I hope I get accepted ^~^ •

16. Osington

Guild:
    The Chief Council accepts you to join the Travellers. We'll invite you as soon as we can.

Mrs Sara likes this.
  17. Mrs Sara

Mrs Sara Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yay thank you so much! I'll be on when I get home from school in a couple hours so YA :p

18. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why just put your defense layout where everyone can see it? I just keep mine on a Google Doc that I send to all new captains :/

19. xSirAndrew

Guild:
    Why not? Its not like its some super secret setup. I mean theres no use in hiding it. If you're level 75 you can't really be stopped unless you're just bad or laggy. (Or assuming a guild protects with bosses but thats rare but you get my point)

20. Hyco

Hyco Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: domivillopoto
    Class and level: 75 Warrior
    Commands: im used to the guild commands
    Online Time: normaly every day, 1-2 houres :)

Would be awesome if i can join :D

~domi :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.