Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How do I level past 75?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Cryogen26, Sep 24, 2024 at 4:24 PM.

1. Cryogen26

Cryogen26 Newbie Adventurer

I feel kinda stuck. I remember being able to find exp parties of whatever group was decent at my level but I haven't found a single one in the party finder. All of them are low level or scrapyard. I tried doing corrupted dungeons and got from 72-75 that way but I had to buy my own keys and it was kinda fast, but then yesterday I waited 40 minutes for a single forgery queue. World events give me like 3 bars of exp each, which is around the same as quests. But even the massive quests around my level only give 550k exp. Which sounds like a lot but it's less than 1 corrupted decrepid sewers + forgery chest. I don't remember the game being like this, or am I just being silly. What am I doing wrong?

2. Elytry

Elytry Poisonous Bristleworm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    During that period, I always ground the stone/overgrown/obsidian sentinels personally.

3. Cryogen26

Cryogen26 Newbie Adventurer

Oh I think I know where you're talking about. I've done world events where they spawn. Solo I'm guessing?

4. CatFan105

CatFan105 Blue guy

Minecraft:
    Secret discoveries

5. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    Secret discoveries, quests, world events, corrupted dungeons and mob grinding are a good mix to level up with

6. Je Hooft

Je Hooft No Longer Hardlocked on A Hunter's Calling HERO

Minecraft:
    If it's your first character at this level I suggest doing all the quests. Leveling around 70-85 is almost completely carried by quests.

You can also do corrupted dungeons on your own. You could also turn on player ghosts and look for people who are running Forgery to do it with them. at lvl 75 you can reliably do the first 3 dungeons and open the forgery chest for extra XP (and loot).

Besides that, if you really want to level fast you can grind XP at waterfall. There are usually parties for it but you gotta look out for them.

And yeah world events should also give good XP, especially when you do them for the first time.

That_Chudley likes this.