Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Which Bow to start the game at level 40 - 60

Discussion in 'Questions' started by MarceloShin, Sep 16, 2024.

1. MarceloShin

MarceloShin No mercy

Minecraft:
    Well, this is my current build.
    having an average of almost 600 damage and 2000 in arrow storm I don't think it's bad.
    but..
    I would already like to aim for some good arc. I saw several buildings with arches like... Thunderbolt, Deadeye, Evanescent and Mesarock.

Can anyone help me with this?
    I saw some interesting sets. Thunderbolt and Evanescent..

Help haha
    I haven't even figured out how to put dust on items yet... I've been collecting them at the bank haha
    Thanks for reading.

2. Vicvip

Vicvip Warrior enthusiast VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello! The amount of items in Wynncraft can get overwhelming quickly, so I'm going to share a really useful resource utilized widely across the community.

Its name is Wynnatlas, searching that up on Google should rank it as the first result. What it allows to do is easily sift through all the items Wynncraft has to offer, filtering the items however you'd like. I hope you'll find the gear you're looking for!

Good luck, and happy adventuring!

MarceloShin likes this.
  3. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Powder Master is located on housing and most large cities (not ragni, but most others)
    There are 3 options. Use the first one to add powders to an item, increasing elemental damage or defense depending on whether it is armour or a weapon. Adding 2 or more powders of Tier 4, 5, or 6 unlocks a Powder Special which are explained in the article below. The second option is to combine powders. Combining 4 tier 1 powders makes a tier 2, and so on. You cannot combine past Tier 6. The third option removes powders, and you do not get them back.
    https://wynncraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Powders

MarceloShin likes this.
  4. MarceloShin

MarceloShin No mercy

Minecraft:

Friend... can you tell me what to do with the items I drop from monsters? (armor, helmets, etc.) because at the moment I'm only selling them at the blacksmith... is there anything I can do to make more money?

5. Vicvip

Vicvip Warrior enthusiast VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Selling to the blacksmith should work fine, but it's always worth it to check the item's price on the trade market. if you get good rolls on it then it can be worth a pretty penny! Example: "Statue" boots, if you get a health stat of over 4.5k you can charge really nice money for them!

MarceloShin likes this.
  6. MarceloShin

MarceloShin No mercy

Minecraft:
    I'm leveling up wolves in Nesaak, so far I haven't dropped anything expensive lol but thanks again for the tip!

Good game brother.