Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I SPAWNED

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by KylomaskGamer, Aug 30, 2024.

1. KylomaskGamer

KylomaskGamer Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hellooo! I'm KylomaskGamer, a game dev and gamer that does a variety of stuff.
    I joined Wynncraft because one of my mods recommended it to me, and WOW its amazing
    Also i play another minecraft MMO, which is skyblock with a ton of things, but i got bored of it. there was just nothing to do! It's just kill monsters, upgrade skills and kill some more! Doing slayer quests, prayting rngesus, and i didnt even finish the last dungeons floor!
    But Wynncraft... ohhh boy, it reminds me of that one anime where the protagonist maxed out their defense, and WOW the world is HUGE!
    I'd stay forever, but i still got at least 10 games to grind.
    ye

ALSO EXPECT ME TO H WHERE ITS POSSIBLE

Flyfilo2 likes this.
  2. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Welcome to our glorious province, young mage! Glad you like it here, I hope it will persist even after your tenth horde. Most newbies get grounded after seeing so much blood, but perhaps you are an exception. Good luck in your adventures! The world is huge, greater than you imagine. Just forsake the paths, wander into the unknown and you shall be rewarded.

You say you are a game dev, what are you working on? Have you finished a game?

@Galaxias keep up

Flyfilo2 likes this.
  3. Elytry

Elytry Poisonous Bristleworm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hi there. welcome to wynn there are no eldritch horrors in the dernic walls. say it with me

if i get thirty-two blocks away from you, will you despawn?

Flyfilo2 likes this.
  4. Flyfilo2

Flyfilo2 Retired Ragni Soldier/Lone Wanderer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Welcome to wynncraft!
    and yes, there is alot to explore and do here and you can actually max out your defense with builds.

True but its better its the blood of the undead and corrupted than the blood of a living.

̶T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶u̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶l̶s̶.̶

TrapinchO likes this.
  5. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    To be honest, that is debatable. If I had to choose whether to be splashed with human or undead blood...

Flyfilo2 likes this.
  6. Flyfilo2

Flyfilo2 Retired Ragni Soldier/Lone Wanderer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    fair enough. Its not a pretty process though so there has to be some blood spilled.

TrapinchO likes this.
  7. Galaxias

Galaxias wybel collector VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome, young mage! Great to see you stuck around for me.
    !
    Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Galaxias. I was previously stationed in the Silent Expanse but was relieved to come here.
    Tell us about your adventures in Wynn, soldier. We've got nobody coming today, as far as I know, so we might have to hit the bar. Maybe TrapinchO could join us.
    Surely you of all people know that I was ranked up yesterday.

Flyfilo2 likes this.
  8. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    That's no excuse young sir. Even if you were a general you are expected to welcome the recruits on time.

Flyfilo2 likes this.