Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♔ Empire Of Sindria♔ | Level 101 | Community And War | Recruiting 75+ |

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MysticStrider, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've sent your application off to be processed - expect a reply in up to 48 hours :)

2. QuangTrong

QuangTrong Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Congrats! You're application has been accepted. Although, I haven't seen you join our discord guild, for now you can join us ingame!

3. VelikiyLev

VelikiyLev Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: VelikiyLev
    Timezone: UTC+3
    Discord: velikiylev
    Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
    How did you find ESI?: I found it while scrolling through the Forums to find a guild.
    How can you contribute to ESI?: I will help you with the guild activities (like guild raid maybe or something like what). I will help as much as I can.
    What is your highest combat level class?: I have a level 82 Mage.
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: About 2 hours in the weekdays. About 4 hours in the weekends.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft?: The lore of Wynncraft and my participation in it. (Quests)
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing?: Play video games, football. And reading.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: I have never been in a guild, and this is the first guild I'm applying for.
    Additional Notes: I've completed the ??? quest

Last edited: Aug 18, 2024
  4. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've sent your application off to be processed - expect a reply in up to 48 hours :)

5. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your applications have been accepted. Use /gu join ESI to join, and be sure to ask for an invitation to our discord, where we can provide you with more information!

6. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Official ESI bump

7. 762NATO

762NATO Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Application Form:
    In Game Name: 762NATO
    Country & Timezone: United Kingdom (GMT+0)
    Discord: 762nato
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): He/Him/They
    Age (optional): 23
    How did you find ESI? Looking around on the forums
    How can you contribute to ESI? I'm fairly active, and looking to do higher level content, as well as helping people with other content that they may struggle with
    What is your highest combat level class? 105 Mage
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Fairly active during the week, Weekend not as active
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? The combat, and how friendly the community has been to me so far, as I'm relatively newer to it, I enjoy that there's so many avenues to go with builds on characters
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I play TCG's on the weekends
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: No previous guilds
    Additional Notes: I'm relatively new to Wynn but I've managed to grab the gist of things, and I hope to learn more, as well as spread the bit of knowledge I have

8. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:

9. QuangTrong

Minecraft:
    You're application has been accepted. Type /gu join ESI ingame to officially join us! Also make sure to join our discord for more ESI content.

10. 762NATO

762NATO Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Thank you!

11. 5ty4

5ty4 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Application Form:
    =============

In Game Name: 5ty4
    Country & Timezone: UTC+8 / EST
    Discord: fivetyfour
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): He/Him
    Age (optional): 15
    How did you find ESI? This Thread
    How can you contribute to ESI? Activity, Gear building, Raiding, Warring
    What is your highest combat level class? 98
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Daily Logon
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? Worldview and lore – Specifically, the later-game quest lines such as Dwarves and Doguns
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? Playing guitar, and writing on FictionPress
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: VaOr (Vanerian Order), left due to too many inactive players
    Additional Notes: I'm in China, so I may not be able to be quite active on discord

12. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've sent your application off to be processed - expect a reply in up to 48 hours!

13. Wizr7

Wizr7 Acrobat gaming (i have intense hand pains) HERO

Minecraft:
    Application Form:
    Ingame Name: Wizr7
    Country/Timezone: East Coast United States (EST)
    Discord: Wizr (wizr400#6234)
    Pronouns: He/him
    How did I find ESI? I found a post advertising ESI on the forums and decided to check it out
    How can I contribute? In any game, I always love having a community to engage with, and hopefully, make an improved experience for myself and said community (chatting, giving advice, helping with difficult content, doing raids, etc.). Wynncraft is no exception, and that is why I wanted to check this out.
    Highest Level Class: 105 Assassin and 105 Warrior
    How active am I on Wynncraft? I would say I average 2 hours on weekdays, and average 4 on weekends.
    What do I enjoy about Wynncraft? I enjoy being able to simply log on each day without needing to worry about doing chores or daily quests. I find the combat engaging and love testing out builds, no matter how impractical.
    What else do I enjoy doing outside of Wynncraft? Other games I like are other MMOs, fighting games, or horde shooters. Outside of video games, I enjoy tennis.
    Previous guilds: None, this is a first time experience with guilds.
    Additional Notes: I hold extreme nostalgia and love for this game, but don't have friends who play it (which is why I'm here).

14. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:

15. QuangTrong

Minecraft:
    Your application have been accepted. Type /gu join ESI to officially join us! Make sure to join our discord too for more information on event, u don't need to be active much.

16. 5ty4

5ty4 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I tried on Wynn and failed, could you please reinvite me?

17. geogogs

geogogs Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: Geogogs
    Country & Timezone: United Kingdom GMT
    Discord: geogogs
    Age (optional):13 going onto 14
    How did you find ESI? Through the wynncraft guild stats list and advertisements from in game shouts
    How can you contribute to ESI? i am pretty good at building and would love to help out in the housing as much as i can!
    What is your highest combat level class? my main class is a level 103 assasin
    How active are you on Wynncraft? im fairly active i have been playing around 3-4 times a week but have been trying to get into it more recently
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? i love the exploration as there is so much to explore in all the regions. i also like the questing element as they are very engaging and fun!
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? i play several orchestral instruments (tenor horn, clarinet and starting to learn sax )and am also in a brass ensemble and a jazz band! i also like playing some other games for example cities skylines
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: i was in The Clowns (mald) and i left them because i wasn't really fitting in in that guild and wanted to do some more building in different styles on other housings!
    Additional Notes: not really anything else.

Thanks for reading my aplication!

18. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Did you get the capitalisation right? The command is caps sensitive.

19. JoshIMcA

JoshIMcA Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Application Form:
    In Game Name: JoshIMcA
    Country & Timezone: UK (Scotland)
    Discord: joshimca
    Age (optional): 22
    How did you find ESI? Through the currently recruiting guilds megalist
    How can you contribute to ESI? I am fairly new to Wynncraft after many years of not playing but have managed to quickly progress through most of the new content in a couple days and looking to get into raiding and warring as well as other endgame activities and while I may be relying on other people to begin I hope I can learn and through that allow myself to help others through this content too.
    What is your highest combat level class? 105 Mage
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Fairly active right now spending multiple hours a day playing although I often have days spent with my girlfriend dropping my playtime in those days to almost 0 as well as this I am starting a part time job soon as well as university starting back up soon so my time will be split up between a lot more things in the near future.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? I enjoy grindy games as well as MMO's, either through other minecraft server like Hypixel Skyblock, although the combat mechanics and animations/effects and building of Wynncraft is much better, or other games like Destiny 2 and OSRS.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? Play a fair bit of Hypixel Skyblock although my playtime on that has moved over Wynncraft as I've grown bored like most late/endgame players have, other than that I play a lot of CS2, despite how much valve has ruined up the launch of it, which may also be part of the reason I'm starting to learn basic russian so I can somewhat understand my teammates. I also enjoy reading/watching manga and anime the later often with my girlfriend as I don't have much time to watch it by myself anymore and a bit of badminton and smallbore rifle shooting for more outside activities.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: N/A
    Additional Notes: Thank you for reading my application - Josh

20. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been recieved - expect a reply within the next 48 hours :)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2024