Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

ten cool item fact's

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by highbread, Aug 15, 2024.

1. highbread

highbread highbread HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hi guys today i will be sharing some cool facts about items that you may not be aware of

1. according to kratke's lore, it is extremely likely that mighty pants (famous level 61 unique rainbow leggings) were once thought to be perfection, and kratke is literally just a better version of mighty pants

2. according to their lore, heracul and post-ultima are linked. heracul was meant to be used together with the suit of armor that post-ultima was a part of

3. a while ago there was an item called suicide. when the name was being changed for obvious reasons, the actual name of the item (not the display name) was changed instead, causing every single suicide in the game to break. suicide rates literally dropped to zero

4. it's been a long time since it's happened but there's been several cases in the past where severe typoes are made when changing items. some of the situations that come to mind are pencuri being given 100 defense sp, and someone else's knife getting 510% xp bonus

5. alkatraz was the best spell spear in the game at a certain point and it was literally zero contest. i'm not going to explain how. look it up or something. it definitely didn't have anything to do with attack speed ids

6. this is speculation on my part, but i believe the main reason people believed elemental defenses were important is because, in the past, defense only affected neutral damage. this, combined with warrior jank letting you reach 100% damage resistance due to defense also being additive, led to elemental damage being the only threat to the player, and also only mitigatable through elemental defenses. therefore, elemental defenses were very important

7. az used to have like 1-500 thunder damage and 40-120 neutral damage with a super fast attack speed for some reason

8. originally, raw spell was calculated before spell%. yeah, pure was broken

9. cancer, now known as necrosis, used to be the strongest melee item in the game. it had -140% melee/spell, and base 10 attack speed.

10. i'm so fucking sad dude i made saundersi signet to be the highest poison ring in the game and now it's getting outpoisoned by a unique and a fabled that doesn't even have poison as its main feature i'm so sad i'm so bummed guys

Last edited: Aug 16, 2024
  2. SkiesUnknown

SkiesUnknown skie HERO

Minecraft:
    very cool highbread

3. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    Oh yeah lol, I forgot that attack speed used to do literally the opposite of its intended effect. Man that was a wild time

4. SmileyAlec

SmileyAlec Olympic Gaming CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    upload_2024-8-16_11-55-59.png
    I was looking through my old screenshots and found this lol

Elysium_ likes this.
  5. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    reported. the facts weren't cool enough.

SkiesUnknown likes this.
  6. Ankarin

Ankarin Wise Mystical Tree CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    dont worry i think the facts were cool

7. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    reported for b eing wrong

8. Ankarin

Ankarin Wise Mystical Tree CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    please do not

9. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I remember being one-shot by the Psychomancer because I had like -300 thunder defence. Ele defs don't matter until they really do.

smugleafthesmug likes this.
  10. EpsilonDown

EpsilonDown Vibing to TNA theme HERO

Minecraft:
    I have mostly 1.19 and later knowledge but

Cancer was changed to necrosis because it is supposed to be about zodiac cancer, but its description was about disease. Actual Cancer was added to better fit the zodiac meaning
    (Crab shell->defense and int)

Elemental defenses were not considered important because most of the mobs (even Qira) dealt overwhelmingly neutral damage. CT recently began adding a lot more elemental damages to mobs.

The nothing was funny gamble weapon until 2.0 ruined it just to add elemental mastery

Braker was considered one of best spell spear despite its huge -spell%, idk now though

Mardeknius likes this.