Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide 2.1 Lootruning Help

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by DabberDabs, Aug 16, 2024.

?

Best Class for lr?

1. Mage (without warp)

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. Shaman

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Assassin (without hanakifubuki)

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  4. Archer

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. Warrior (without idol)

15 vote(s)
    44.1%
  1. DabberDabs

DabberDabs Travelled Adventurer

Since rekindled worlds launched every mob has been buffed and lootruns have become harder especially with the new equilibrium nerf

I want to get back into lootruning but can't because I really don't know what to lootrun with atleast mythic wise and class wise

Also because of the new tank meta I don't know if it's just me but I can't find a build that has good ehp and damage (without crabs ofc)

So I wanna know which is the best class for lootruning and what mythics you use for it

Last edited: Aug 17, 2024
  2. FlyingNon

FlyingNon Assassin enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, I’ve personally been trying out Shaman and it’s been going pretty well. Only problem I encountered was my skill issue when trying to avoid mobs.
    Assassin is pretty good, wouldn’t say ground-breaking but it works, ofc w/Hana then everything is better. I’d say options are somewhat-expensive to begin with compared to others. (Like morph+cascade works for mage in the start .-. Or morph+collapse for warrior) It also has a pretty high skill ceiling to properly use it.
    Haven’t tried the other classes so…

I’d personally suggest Shaman mostly because bouncing around with silent ballet is hella fun
    Would suggest Assassin but the viable builds in assassin runs down to Hmelle and Acrobat and that’s kinda eh… imo

3. FoxxoChan

FoxxoChan Wynnian Photographer, Eye Pet Enthusiast CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It may sound like a meme but heavy melee shadestepper is surprisingly decent at lootruns, with the release of rekindled seeing so many new heavy melee items

Build whatever way you want with it

4. DabberDabs

Heavy melee shadestepper in lr? i didnt actually think that would be good but ill give it a try

5. EZIOIO

EZIOIO Travelled Adventurer

bro putting warrior without idol and assassin without hanafubuki why dont u go ahead and put shaman without olympic anyways assassin underrated for lr everyone says its bad its rlly not u stay above enemey spell cylce they die and with hana its so op cuz jasmine bloom does double damage assasin is also really good at sustaining you can get good damage and ehp with assasin and good mobilit y with acrobat

6. DabberDabs

I put that there because lets be honest not everyone has hanakifubuki but maybe after the update if the price crashes than maybe

Im giving heavy melee a try w/inferno shade

Last edited: Aug 19, 2024
  7. Schmennis

Schmennis Newbie Adventurer

Send the video pls

8. Geungsi

Geungsi ornate shadow armour is still the best set VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Shaman is quite surprisingly good at lootrunning, only disadvantage is that if you're not using olympic you're pretty slow. It does have the easiest time out of all the classes due to its self healing (assuming acolyte), and has room for error generally.

9. StarBright

StarBright The Wizard Unicorn CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Personally I'm a fan of Mage lootrunning since that's really all I've ever done since 2.0.3 when it was first introduced. You actually don't need to build for damage nearly as much since you can always get more damage from blues, if anything your main focus in builds should be ehp and maneuverability.

10. Juiceboxing

Juiceboxing Owner of Snt | Vampire | Aspiring Artist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Convergence palamonk has worked wonders for me in lootrunning! Its got good damage, evasiveness and horizontal mobility. The main drawback is lack of vertical mobility though