Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mythics That Need Major ID's

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by DabberDabs, Aug 4, 2024.

1. DabberDabs

DabberDabs Travelled Adventurer

1. Weathered - This would of been the most PERFECT assassin mythic if it wasn't for the major ID, yes weathered already has a major ID but lets be honest, WHO USES WEATHERED FOR THE MAJOR ID, I feel like this mythic was made for tricobat but lets be honest nobody uses weathered for its major ID & when hanakifubuki
    got announced the first thing my friend told me was that THIS should of been weathereds major id and honestly he is completely right this would of been PERFECT for weathered but if weathereds major ID were to be changed it would probably be something like this

[Insert Name Here] - Parry Does Extra Damage

Another possibility would be just the removal of weathereds major id and the buffing of the base id's

Note: I do not think weathered needs a buff it is perfectly fine right now the way it is, however if it were to be changed it would probably be changed to something like windsurf, again its perfectly fine now

2. Bloodbath (by riot) - When i look at this mythic the first thing i thought was HOW DO YOU USE THIS, bloodlust gives -124/5s mana regen so you basically never have mana, until i realized the new changes to blood pact where it was moved up the ability tree was given a damage boost, what blood pact does is if your out of mana you cast spells with your hp, this forces players to use a high hp build which is good concept IF IT WASNT FOR THE -HP THAT BLOODLUST GIVES

What was the reason for adding -HP if you can only cast spells WITH HP, it could of been -walk speed or heck even -mana steal but for some reason it was -health, but for the major id it could of been something like this

[Insert Name Here] - Blood Pact gives a 5% increase damage to spells casted with health

3. Birch Wood Dagger - Cmon why not

Last edited: Aug 8, 2024
    ShadowMage1 likes this.
  2. Alpacaturtleboy

Alpacaturtleboy Im a guy who is adiccted to wynncraft :) CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    it already gives a 10% increase damege to spells casted with health(buff)

itay_ likes this.
  3. EZIOIO

EZIOIO Travelled Adventurer

the weathered one is so annoying everything abt weathered screams acrobat but the devs decided nah lets give it a major id thats useless to it then release a mythic that looks the same and has a perfect acro major id that belongs on weathered

Gogeta and Elysium_ like this.
  4. DabberDabs

DabberDabs Travelled Adventurer

ik but the major id ADDS to that extra dmg

Alpacaturtleboy likes this.
  5. point_line

point_line Well-Known Adventurer

Weathered is fine right now, major ids don’t need to be the main point of the weapon. The issue is that spell shade kinda sucks which hopefully will be fixed soon.
    Blood pact uses % of hp btw, it looks okay right now maybe it might need a damage buff but no need for a major
    Immolation is actually really good you gain impossible amounts of ehp and damage for trading healing but most other classes can’t heal anyways so just deal with it lol

the only mythic that might need a major is Singularity (maybe gravity well, maybe something else)

6. Elysium_

Elysium_ Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yea weathered really needs a new mid

EZIOIO likes this.
  7. EZIOIO

yea its such a cool and fun weapon but like the major id rlly annoys me

Elysium_ likes this.
  8. cabbager

cabbager Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    i would disagree about weathereds major id, it is a good weapon but the major id doesnt help how weathered is played (major id for shade on a weapon that works best imo on acrobat)

Elysium_ likes this.
  9. Elysium_

Elysium_ Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah, it's good for shadestepper for sure but it doesn't compensate for the low damage IMO, and it's mostly used on acrobat anyway. i feel like if it doesn't get a purely acrobat related major id, it should have something that works on all archetypes, like giving you a speed boost after you touch the ground with dash.

10. point_line

And why is weathered acro focused

11. highbread

highbread highbread HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    blood pact's hp usage is based on a percentage of your hp. less maximum hp means less hp is used to cast spells

12. cabbager

Minecraft:
    because it air and has high speed and generally just works better for acro
    there are better shade weapons

13. EZIOIO

it doesnt take a detective to figure that out like if u take one good look at that weapon it will obviously come to ur mind that its a acro weapon as it fits acro playstale as cabbager said air dmg which is acrobat mastery + walk speed is really nice to have with it it also gives high damage with the base dps and survivability

14. point_line

Air doesn’t mean it’s acro focused, is Cata a shade weapon? Walk speed is also more important on the ground (shade) than flying
    You don’t need that much survivability with acro since you’re flying anyways

15. Rimuwu

Rimuwu Nyah HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Give cata a major ID please, thanks. Maybe for Shade.

16. cabbager

Minecraft:
    weathered builds are overwhelmingly acrobat, and weathered prob needs a new major id so when 2.1 comes out it isnt completely outclassed by the new acro mythic, as they are both air. weathered can work for shade but shade isnt even that good its like only good for eo or smth thats already easy, so it would be better to designed a general major id or an acro focused id

17. FlyingNon

FlyingNon Assassin enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I mean it depends on how much they nerf Hana right?
    If they like nuke Hana then

18. cabbager

Minecraft:
    im pretty sure it was already nerfed and its still realy good so it could basically overshadow weathered/other acro mythics

19. FlyingNon

FlyingNon Assassin enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *wheez what other acro Mythics?

20. cabbager

Minecraft:
    nirv oblivion and maybe cata