Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Current state of warp?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Eid22, Jul 23, 2024.

1. Eid22

Eid22 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello!,

As the title suggests I was wondering is Warp good at the moment? I just got one from lootrunning and was thinking should I replace my morrowind with Warp? It has good teleport cost reduction everything else is mediocre. Also if y'all have some builds that you suggest are good for lootruns I would appreciate if you would share them with me ;P.

Thanks in advance and good luck lootrunning xD

starx280 and BrokenRealities like this.
  2. BrokenRealities

BrokenRealities Undefined Variable

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't do much building and I don't have an insane amount of time or anything but:
    - Cheapest warp on the market is about 2stx (I checked today because a lot of mythics have dropped and I wasn't sure how cheap they got)
    - AFAIK TP cost reduction doesn't matter too much (you probably won't ever get above 1 and if you do you just wait 3s)
    - Warp used to be the #1 lootrunning weapon, lootrunning update dropped and, well, it's still pretty good, just not as absolutely dominant
    - Some people do in fact make combat warp builds, it's a mediocre weapon with fantastic speed
    For survivability consider Statue if the walk speed feels unnecessary, don't play arcanist with it (other than that I don't have much advice to offer)

starx280 likes this.
  3. starx280

starx280 The boy who cried lunar VIP

Minecraft:
    Tp spam build I made for someone else:

https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...31B001B2M1g000010036U11130F0505050l1TzppVx7h0
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Unravel
    > Gaping Cavity
    > Leictreach Makani
    > Boreal
    > Darksteel Ring
    > Darksteel Ring
    > Back-Up Plan
    > Tenuto
    > Warp [a6t6t6]
    > (Has Tomes)

Didn’t spec into riftwalker too far because health sustain with this thing is very important

Like most builds, it’ll be affected quite a bit by 2.1.

Melkor, Eid22 and BrokenRealities like this.
  4. BrokenRealities

BrokenRealities Undefined Variable

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That... that is a lot of TP damage

starx280 and Eid22 like this.
  5. Eid22

Eid22 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thanks for the answer! Great info, I am getting back to the game from few years break and so much have changed from 2019 :D.

starx280 and BrokenRealities like this.
  6. point_line

point_line Well-Known Adventurer

Nah Arcanist warp is a really good build, heavily recommend over the other archetypes