Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Assassin/Ninja Advanced Acrobat Guide

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Truei, Jul 21, 2024.

1. Truei

Truei Acrobat Sweat

Guild:
    ADVANCED ACROBAT GUIDE
    (contact me at .truei on discord if you have any questions)

I use This Weathered Build from Nori-Wynn Class Builds

Don’t ask for pirouette or righting reflex, this is an advanced guide

Acrobat is pretty hard, so learning the optimal spell cycle all at once would be pretty hard, so I split it up into 5 levels to learn. Level 1 and 2 will get you through content up to 105, but once you get to endgame you should at least learn level 3, and level 4 and 5 are just there if you like minmaxing

Level 1 is learning how to fly and being able to single weave spells, which is best explained in Looni’s video on acrobat, which is how I and most people learned how to fly. The spell cycle for this level is lacerate-hop-multihit-lacerate-hop-smoke bomb, or on mouse: RLR SS RLL RLR SS RRL (S is space)

Level 2 is double weaving spells within lacerate, making the combo lacerate-hop-multihit-smoke bomb-lacerate-hop-multihit-dash-shuriken. I personally cast all spells except dash with macros to prevent myself from getting carpal tunnel, and especially for this level it makes it way easier, but I recommend you learn the spell cycle on mouse first before learning on macros to gain a better understanding of the rotation. On mouse the spell cycle for this level is RLR SS RLL RRL-RLR SS RLL RRR L, or alternatively you could switch the main attack that uses shurikens to after lacerate, which makes lacerate RLRL, which is very easy.

Level 3 is dual casting lacerate, which is around a 20% damage increase from level 2, but makes the mana and skill cost significantly increase. The timing with hop is also different from level 2, in this level you will cast hop independently from lacerate, making sure not to combine the momentum. This is possible because casting 2 lacerates at a time gives us enough upwards momentum to be able to comfortably double weave spells without combining it with hop, so you should hop at around the time you cast multihit. This levels rotation is this: Lacerate-Lacerate-Hop-Multihit-Smoke-Lacerate-Lacerate-Hop-Multihit-Dash-Shuriken, or on mouse it is RLR RLR SS RLL RRL-RLR RLR SS RLL RRR L

Level 4 is very hard, and only adds one thing from level 3, quadruple weaving multihit, smoke bomb, dash and shurikens all in the same combo. Luckily, since smoke bombs last 2 lacerate cycles, we only need to quadruple weave every other cycle, unluckily, we need to triple weave when we’re not quadruple weaving. The cycle for this level is Lacerate-Lacerate-Hop-Multihit-Smoke Bomb-Dash-Shuriken--Lacerate-Lacerate-Hop-Multihit-Dash-Shuriken, or on mouse it is RLR RLR SS RLL RRL RRR L RLR RLR SS RLL RRR L

Level 5 is the final level, and it’s extremely hard. Remember how I said quadruple weaving is hard? How about quintuple weaving? Now we cycle between quadruple weaving with a smoke bomb and subbing that smoke bomb for a dash and shuriken in the next cycle. Most builds do not have enough mana regen for this, and level 3 and 4 work just fine, I just use this in tna for shits and giggles to get 200k dps. Use mana pots.

The final optimal rotation for acrobat is this:
    Lacerate-Lacerate-Hop-Multihit-Smoke-Dash-Shurikens-
    Lacerate-Lacerate-Hop-Multihit-Dash-Shurikens-Dash-Shurikens

Or if you hate yourself:
    LRL LRL SS RLL RRL RRR L-RLR RLR SS RLL RRR L RRR L

starx280 likes this.
  2. FlyingNon

FlyingNon Assassin enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why? Just why?

3. EZIOIO

EZIOIO Travelled Adventurer

idk whats the point in all the big words when in the end u use lacerate break ur space bar and dash and repeat

4. starx280

starx280 The boy who cried lunar VIP

Minecraft:
    Interesting.. I’ve been wondering how multihit fit into acrobat, because it seems to me that carrying a mob with you into very close range is the last thing you would want to do.

Can you elaborate further on multihit?

5. FlyingNon

FlyingNon Assassin enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Damage basically, the more you can multi-weave will theoretically allow for more mobs to be dragged by multihit which will allow you to get more mana mid-cycle which gives more damage.
    Also just because nothing else does that much against big hp mobs, (it’s also kinda annoying for destroy objectives in or cuz you can’t bring it with you lol)

starx280 likes this.
  6. Truei

Truei Acrobat Sweat

Guild:
    Multihit does the most damage out of any of your spells

FlyingNon likes this.