Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Media 'Early' Bloodbath Gameplay Showcase

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by YYGAYMER, Jul 4, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YYGAYMER

YYGAYMER reeeee FW FW HIC Master HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bloodbath is the mythic spear coming with 2.1 update

GRVmrahXkAAYrc2.png

With the massive amount of negative mana regen, you're forced to use mana pots Blood Pact, an ability which let you cast spell with the cost of your health.

However, despite of warrior ability rework in 2.1 (where you can use Blood Pact easily without relying too much on Fallen archetype), it seems there's a lot of debate going around on this weapon.

So I decided to try how it feels like to play this before release, by making non-mana sustain build

Though it may be way different (in better way) in 2.1, but I hope you can understand how this gameplay works in reality.

2. BramVeen

BramVeen Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    hello mr yygamer

Gogeta and YYGAYMER like this.
  3. FoxxoChan

FoxxoChan Wynnian Photographer, Eye Pet Enthusiast CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    rots dependency on a weapon with strenght 80 and dex 80 does not seem good, bloodbath is either forced ETW or forced ETF

YYGAYMER likes this.
  4. BethJerry

BethJerry BFG 9000 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Honestly seems like a really fun play style, I’m excited for Bloodbath. Although, it’ll be pretty lackluster if having low mana still prevents sprinting… maybe rekindled world will change this mechanic? would suck to have a weapon that’s meant to eat your health ALSO prevent sprinting.

YYGAYMER likes this.
  5. YYGAYMER

YYGAYMER reeeee FW FW HIC Master HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes 2.1 sprint will be separated from mana

6. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Wait when did they mention that? I thought that was hardcoded?

7. BethJerry

BethJerry BFG 9000 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

8. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bloodbath gameplay is basically trying to get as close to 100% corrupted as you can, crunching the armor of your targets, and then shift war screaming to leave corrupted and unleash the most brutal Bloodlust that you can, and it is ridiculously effective. With a good spell damage build, it can just utterly shred opponents

Gogeta, Violet Knight, Elytry and 4 others like this.
  9. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Which base version does Wynncraft now run on? Because last time I asked I didn’t get a straight answer because Wynncraft runs on multiple versions, but is still limited to a 1.12 block palette. Don’t all Minecraft servers run an initial base version of the game, and add compatibility for other versions from there?

10. FoxxoChan

FoxxoChan Wynnian Photographer, Eye Pet Enthusiast CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What does this imply for bosses without minions tho, like TNA, the Colossus, and Orphion (he didn't seem to have minions anymore in the trailer), although, from what you're saying I'm guessing that fallen is now more specialized in area damage (lootrunning, essentially taking the place bashscream once had), although annihilation does seem to have minions, if fallen relies on heavy enemy killing (just like shadestepper heavy melee) I'm wondering how much good this efficient cycle you're describing will be

11. point_line

point_line Well-Known Adventurer

They're changing the ability tree too, and i haven't seen 30% health recovery before so thats probably new

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.