Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I need some help

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by SmedgeRt, Jul 2, 2024.

1. SmedgeRt

SmedgeRt Travelled Adventurer

Hello my name is SmedgeRt and I am looking for a type of help that doesn't fit in the question area.
    So to cut a long story short I mainly play hypixel Skyblock (please don't ban me I am here for a reason) and active on the hypixel forums, like 2 months ago I posted a poll for my next thread in my series inspirational design where I look at different games and how could they influence Skyblock and the winner was (and out off all the other options that I know) wynncraft, and to say I am inexperienced is a huge understatement, so I am here to seek knowledge from you to inform on how and what it is exactly, all help is appreciated thanks for helping my research

2. Galaxias

Galaxias wybel expert VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    TrapinchO likes this.
  3. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    You’re gonna love it here

4. SmedgeRt

Sure mate already been invited by my friend to play wynncraft but today I am here for research purposes

BethJerry likes this.
  5. SmedgeRt

Bumpity bo

6. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft is a... world. A few provinces, an Ocean and some eldritch planes of Influence. If you look around, you will find many stories waiting to be told, many people in need of help. From helping the cook, trudging through a mysterious manor, fighting the literal embodiment of a god to... talking to cows? No, that surely cannot be right... And if you walk off of the established paths, you can uncover the lost and tragic history. Who was the Hero of Wynn? What happened to the Protectors of Nesaak? Why were the People of Freedom defeated so easily? Why are the meteors so beautiful? Of course, these questions are very interesting, but they do not help with the plagues scourging the world - the Corruption, the Decay and the Light. Though you might not want to get too close to them (not that you can avoid it very much), most people have either died or gone insane because of them. I was there during the old times, when the hordes of undead would flood the plains, sieges would get so long the piles of corpses were used by the enemies as stairs to reach the battlements. You could not them push back, for there was nowhere to push back to. We had some crops growing in the city, but it was nowhere near enough for the fortress. One time we even thought about eating our dead because of the supply shortage, but luckily we did not have to, in the end. But just the thought.. it was a horrible week, I tell you. And then, when one would think they got used to it all, more horrors appear... the birds... the goddamned birds! why did... birds...
    sorry. It was not a good day. Very much not a good day. And the old memories sometimes surface against our will. Anyways, what was I talking about? The stories, right. There is more than those I listed, of course. But I will leaving finding them up to you. Though if you want to talk for a bit or need some help, come to the castle gate, I usually sit there and watch out for new recruit, like yourself! Or you can meet me at the library, provided you can find it, hehe.

I hope this helped.

NoGoodGod, NotAFish, Bio and 9 others like this.
  7. SmedgeRt

Yeah this amazing actually had a good read
    I will probably look for one or two more technical stuff from here like how wynncraft works mechanically

TrapinchO likes this.
  8. derpy snail

derpy snail good at at problem-causing VIP

Minecraft:
    wynncraft is really fun! it has a lot of lore, and really good game mechanics. here's a link to the wiki. it explains a lot of things. https://wynncraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Wynncraft_Wiki
    i hope you enjoy learning more about wynncraft!

Elysium_ likes this.
  9. SmedgeRt

Definitely know the lore is rich
    Speaking of the wiki what topic do you recommend I start with

10. derpy snail

Minecraft:
    probably the king's recruit and the classes. the classes are a big part of the gameplay, and the kings recruit is one of the first quests you do. i would recommend playing for a bit to gt a feel for how the game works. there is also a newcomers guide on the main site, and you can also look at the map on the main site to see what the server looks like!

11. SmedgeRt

Can't access the PC sadly so I am stuck to asking and the wiki
    Thanks for the lead
    On that note just want a little questions on the community in general like, do you have like hated archetypes or play styles or even some players (like in Skyblock we have the SA nons)?

12. derpy snail

Minecraft:
    yes! i dont know much about them, but there is a section on the forums for questions and class builds. there is also a section for new players, so i would definitely check those out so that you can ask other players about builds.

13. SmedgeRt

Interesting
    But the things am asking for here (if you possibly can answer) is stuff like "what is the most common class? Is there any classes or play styles that cause others to bully you? And what is commonly the most hated things in the community?"
    Trying to do solid research here (not to undermine your kindness) I am asking some detailed questions

14. derpy snail

Minecraft:
    we are also getting a new update, so checking that out would also be a good idea

15. SmedgeRt

Is it that 2.1 thing I've seen around?

16. Elytry

Elytry Fractal VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Most hated? You can do game-breaking things on any class. Try-hards will just bully you if you're not on some discord constantly using the most optimized version of the optimized builds and basically you get bullied if you don't use the meta. Not here on the forums, though. We have a pretty fun, casual community here. I enjoy playing non-traditional builds but most players like hyper-optimizing.
    Hated archetypes? Well, I don't know if you are referring to the 3 archetypes of each class added in the last major update, but most of the time you're the one hating archetypes because you don't like playing them. (Such as shadestepper, while powerful, unfun.)

If you mean hated kinds of builds, most would say cursed stuff that 'doesn't work' but I personally don't like the meta.
    Yep, it's going to be the biggest update yet. We're getting a lot of cool, new, fun stuff. (World Events, new items, skills, oh, also all 300 billion mobs are getting new models yeah that's just a side note thing.)

Earthbrine likes this.
  17. SmedgeRt

Interesting to witness a lack of toxicity in a game like that (endgame players are everywhere)
    Didn't understand half of that but sure Ill research it

18. derpy snail

Minecraft:
    no problem! i'm not the best when it comes to playing video games that involve thinking, so i'm probably not the best to ask.
    good luck!

SmedgeRt likes this.
  19. SmedgeRt

Thanks for the help you showed me the beginner spots thanks

20. Orbitrons

Orbitrons Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    There is some more or less playful ribbing about players who use the Morph-Set. Its an easy to acquire set (you can just find it in loot chests or as mob drops, no need to beat any bosses or challenges) that doesnt require any amount of thought or class building to find relative value out of it. Its a useable set for quite a bit of endgame content and thus pretty common for new players or people who just cant be assed to get a more advanced build (me, lol). Of course, this has led to some players viewing Morph-users are worse players, especially if someone shows up in full Morph in the hardest raids or whatnot. I dont actually do much raiding or hang in the discord server so I dont know how serious it all is (if at all) but its a mildly funny meme all the same

Ninja_VK likes this.