Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Can someone explain to me how this build works for LR

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by ExdSlash, Jun 3, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExdSlash

ExdSlash Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2024
  2. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  3. FlyingNon

FlyingNon Assassin enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sir, that's another build not an explanation

Basically, you want to be Melee-ing in between your Meteor and Snake costs, so you should be kiting mobs (or camping from a ledge) and spamming Meteor, you can reset with either Ice Snake (more damage) or teleport (safer option) until your mana bank reaches 120 (honestly pretty easy to do if all the mobs are grouped) then Chaos Explosion will do the rest. Also, here's some tips for lootrun.

I'm also gonna point out that you shouldn't really be getting hit by a lot other than ranged mobs .-.

Beacons:
    take orange/blue early on
    Take rainbow if you get it
    Complete missions as fast as possible so you can get another one
    Take gray if you get it (however, if you must choose between gray and rainbow take rainbow)
    If you get vibrant white/aqua boosted white/both, take it
    If you get aqua boosted vibrant dark gray and you don't have equilibrium, take it and surrender run. If you do have equilibrium don't surrender the run
    Avoid taking yellows, ever.

Missions:
    For short to medium runs, take
    Ultimate Sacrifice, Gambling Beast, Redemption, High Roller in that order of priority
    For Gambling Beast take greens, purples, and dark gray beacons.
    For long runs, Equilibrium is basically required for it to be worth it. If no equilibrium by challenge 30, can't get a long run.
    Cleansing ritual is very helpful.
    Otherwise, materialism + cleansing greed works too.
    Make sure to get either Ultimate Sacrifice or High Roller for long runs

4. ExdSlash

ExdSlash Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    thank you so much for ur explanation and tips :) do you think there's a better build that I could use (that doesn't use warp) for lootrunning? also what are the best lootrunning locations for mages? I'm currently only lootrunning at corkus and many of the areas are small so it's kinda difficult to kite mobs sometimes. thanks

5. FlyingNon

FlyingNon Assassin enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok so, honestly the singu build you got needs to be updated and that's on me, I'd probably just use what Blue sent .-.
    If you want to use what you currently have wait a bit and I'll update it with smthing.
    I don't know for sure what's the best for mage, but I do remembering watching some videos with Lutho or Sky Islands.

ExdSlash likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.