Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide [2024] Festival of the Heroes Scavenger Hunt Guide

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by iQuake, Apr 9, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQuake

iQuake Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello! I have created an export of all current scavenger hunt location waypoints for the wynntils mod and figured I'd share it with everyone. I will be updating this daily and recording and then posting a lootrun file for every single cache once all have been released. Hope you enjoy!

Lootrun File:
    - https://filebin.net/8ax9rfc01kll2j08

Crate Crane SD
    Nilrem's Secret Letter SD
    Star Theif lvl.42 Q
    Kander Forest UD
    The Passage lvl.57 Q

Teleport scrolls required: Troms, Nesaak, 3 Detlas, 2 Legendary Island, Ahmsord, and Thanos.
    Pictures required between each Detlas visit; Weekly 5, Daily 7, Daily 14, Daily 3, Daily 11, Daily 2, Daily 5, and Daily 1; Weekly 3, Weekly 1, Daily 6, Weekly 2, Daily 4, Daily 13, Daily 9, Weekly 6, Daily 12, Daily 17, Daily 16, Daily 15, Daily 20, Weekly 8, Daily 19, Daily 21, and Weekly 9; and lastly, Weekly 4, Daily 10, Weekly 7, Daily 18, Daily 8 and Bonus 1-10.
    Start at Weekly 5 -> Tp to Nesaak -> Daily 7 -> Daily 14 -> The Passage -> Daily 3 -> Daily 11 -> Daily 5 -> Daily 2 -> Weekly 2 -> Daily 1 -> Detlas (get more pictures) -> Weekly 3 -> Weekly 1 -> Daily 6 -> Detlas (if you need more pictures) -> Daily 4 -> Seaskipper to Levigar -> Daily 13 -> Daily 9 -> Weekly 6 -> Daily 12 -> Daily 17 -> Daily 16 -> Daily 15 -> Daily 20 -> Weekly 8 -> Daily 19 -> Tp to Ahmsord -> Daily 21 -> Weekly 9 -> Tp to Detlas (get more pictures) -> Tp to Legendary Island -> Weekly 4 -> Daily 10 -> Weekly 7 -> Daily 18 ->Daily 8 -> Pirate Town -> Seaskipper to Selchar -> Seaskipper to Dead Island -> Bonus 4 -> Tp to Troms -> Bonus 7 -> Bonus 1 -> Bonus 3 -> Bonus 2 -> Tp to Legendary Island -> Bonus 10 -> Bonus 8 -> Tp to Thanos -> Bonus 9 -> Bonus 5 -> Bonus 6

Key:
    -SD stands for Secret Discovery
    -UD stands for Ultimate Discovery
    -Q stands for quest
    -Entrance simply is a waypoint for the entrance to a cave in which the cache is located

Waypoints:
    - https://pastebin.com/DFQpjmqB
    UPDATED TO: Daily 21
    To import these waypoints: copy the entire thing, open your wynntils map, open the waypoints menu, and click "Import". This will take the data that you had just copied and turn it into waypoints.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2024
  2. NerdyGamer2012

NerdyGamer2012 Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    thanks!

bump

3. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    average least based iQuake post moment (impossible) (challenge) (gone wrong) (accidentally SUPER BASED)

4. PlasmaWarrior

PlasmaWarrior Fishomancer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    they only have 4 messages

5. CrimsonRedX

CrimsonRedX Travelled Adventurer

I wanted to point out a small correction for Daily number 15. It seems there might be a typo in the coordinates provided. Instead of "-143", it should be "143" for the x-coordinate. Thank you for your efforts in providing these updates.

PlasmaWarrior likes this.
  6. iQuake

iQuake Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for letting me know; pastebin has been updated to fix this with the daily 20 update.

CrimsonRedX likes this.
  7. Jimmyswift

Jimmyswift Skilled Adventurer

Thank you! Very helpful

8. rednax100

rednax100 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    could use a marker for the bonus 9 cave entrance (750, -5539) but otherwise you are a god among men thank you for your services
    (I came from the left so I was so confused)

and also potentially a marker for bonus 7 (-742, 88, -992) because i was too busy trying to find a secret passage or something in the house on the other side
    ( I came from the left again)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.