Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

The loss of my Veteran role

Discussion in 'Questions' started by SloaneShark, Apr 1, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SloaneShark

SloaneShark Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hello! I've been a long time Wynncraft player, I started in 2013, and actually had the Veteran role as I purchased a rank before things like VIP town went away. Due to the Microsoft acquisition, and the fact that my original email was changed as my account was presumably hacked, I no longer have access to my account. because of this, I no longer had access to my ranks, including Veteran (which is the main reason I'm coming to the forums about this). Though I rebought my previous ranks, and even upgraded to Hero, I do still miss my Veteran role, as a few friends of mine who do still play the server still have it. Is there any possible way to re-acquire the rank that I no longer have? is there anybody I can possibly talk to? I still have access to the account username and password, I am just unable to play multiplayer servers.

Old Username: SloaneShark
    New Username: Izomak

I do have some proof, I think this forums account is linked to the old account, I also may possibly have emails of me buying the ranks previously. Please let me know, and I thank you for reading this.

2. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    The vet tag should be an icon next to your name. Are you missing this?

3. SloaneShark

SloaneShark Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Im not missing it, I just no longer have access to my previous account. SloaneShark is my old account that used to have the tag, but I can no longer play multiplayer servers because I was not able to migrate it as I no longer had access to the email used on the account. Izomak is my current account, which I do have access to still.

4. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Oh, I understand. If you contact support, they can give you back your rank, so maybe they can give you back the veteran status, it shouldnt be too hard, since you have all the details about the account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.