Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Early Game Acrobat

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Yqish, Dec 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yqish

Yqish Well-Known Adventurer

I just came back to wynncraft and decided to play acrobat. I have been getting shredded constantly, got killed by cluckles, and cant even use normal grind spots since I die so quickly. What am I doing wrong?

2. truepixelation

truepixelation they/them HERO

Minecraft:
    I'm not super familiar with acrobat but is your gear on level? unless i have the wrong stat page up you seem to be level 26. a good set of armor you could grab in a few levels is the adventurers set. you need to be level 29 for the whole set but even 2-3 piece should help a lot.

edit: the levels for the set are level 26 for the helm . level 27 for the boots , level 28 for the leggings and level 29 for the chest piece.

3. weeb

weeb professional time waster CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  4. point_line

point_line Well-Known Adventurer

Acrobat doesn’t do as well at earlier levels cause you don’t have the mana sustain to fly (even though acrobat has easier spell spamming in endgame). And when you can’t fly lacerate kind of sucks cause it sends you into your enemies. However what you can try is aiming angled away from enemies so they still take damage from the lacerate hit box but you don’t get flung into them

5. RedztoneWizard

RedztoneWizard Meta builds and guides HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Try a different archetype, early game acrobat kinda sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.