Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

False banned

Discussion in 'Questions' started by lsy1368, Dec 4, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsy1368

lsy1368 Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    So I was afking in Lutho with my lvl 105 mage equipping pandemonium(Thanks to Looni) . My Internet died and I got kicked from server. I tried to rejoin but I can't. I thought it was just my Internet issue and gave up to rejoin. Until my brother tried to join server by using vanilla minecraft and a banned message popped out saying that I used afk kill farming macro. I believe that it is because the anticheat system thought I'm using macro to farm mobs but actually it is a bug with pandemonium.Pandemonium casts spells automatically and hit the lutho citizen and the anticheat system bugs out when my Internet died and lost connection to the server. Someone please help because I don't want to get false banned for years.
    (The ban screen doesn't show the ban duration but the ban appeal system shows I'm not permanent banned)

Here's my mod list:

The ban screen from vanila minecraft:

Attached Files:

2. Khushisi

Khushisi Newbie Adventurer

Same problem happened with me too.

3. Naraka00

Naraka00 Warrior of the Revolution Staff Member Mod Manager Moderator CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi, we are looking into this, it might still be half a day or so until we have an update to give you regarding your situation, sorry for the delay.

It did? What is your minecraft username?

4. lsy1368

Minecraft:
    Alr ty I hope that this is just a false ban.

5. Naraka00

Naraka00 Warrior of the Revolution Staff Member Mod Manager Moderator CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Update: you're been unbanned and this ban won't count towards your records, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, hope you have a nice day :)

Deusphage likes this.
  6. lsy1368

Minecraft:
    aight ty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.