Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Help!

Discussion in 'Questions' started by EisDrache3001, Nov 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EisDrache3001

EisDrache3001 Newbie Adventurer

hihi. i just recently startet to play wynncraft again. for some reason it seemed like i couldnt attack the enemies in the tutorial. i could attack with left click and i got particle for hitting them but they didnt got dmg. this problem stopped but now shortly after loading the resource pack and choosing my character the game freezes and crashes. it didnt crash when i turned of server resource packs. any idea how to fix it. i want to play with the texture pack

2. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thats probably lag

3. EisDrache3001

nope its not im running 240 fps with shader on a 60 hertz monitor
    its not my pc xddd any other resource pack also working

4. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

What version are you on

5. EisDrache3001

i play on 1.12.2 . at first i wanted to play it with the wynntils mod and optifine. but once i reaalized it didnt worked i removed one mod after the other until i was on a clean 1.12.2 installation and found out once i remove or turn of server texture packs it did work again.

6. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

I mean, you don't really need Wynntils mod, I play on Wynncraft without the mod
    But if you really need it for like the minimap and whatnot then feel free to use it

Also you should probably move to a later version like 1.19.4-1.20 or something, Wynncraft is going to drop support for all old versions in less than a month from now as they had announced recently

7. EisDrache3001

yeah guess i just try a higher version. i gonna give an update once i tested

8. EisDrache3001

aight it seems to be working now. seems like older version dont work with the resource pack or something

9. ikako

ikako Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    lag doesn't just mean fps lag, it's probably internet lag if the game is running fine but you can't shoot. play on eu.wynncraft.com if you're eu and play.wynncraft.com if you're in america. also make sure nothing is downloading or using the internet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.