Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER What are your hopes and worries for Fruma?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by WithTheFish, Nov 10, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turtletop

turtletop Well-Known Adventurer Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    I really hope some content team member leaks something “accidentally” soon!

cmosier and TheAckening like this.
  2. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do not

Dr Zed, FelixTape, block36_ and 6 others like this.
  3. KaiserSpin

KaiserSpin Well-Known Adventurer

I really hope the added levels have a decent amount of items of the corresponding levels.

So far that hasn't been the case with the levels over 100.

Currently there are only around 50 items for lvl101+, that's way too low considering the level cap was raised years ago.

So I wish we get plently of new items to shake up things.

Also, some 3-4 ability points wount't go amiss, specially since we dont get stat points after 101.

I don't think we will get a dugeon, but another raid is a safe bet, we need those tier III armour tomes after all.

Plently of quests would be nice, but considering how many we got in SE, I wouldn't expect more than 5-6.

4. AvgHypixelPlayer

AvgHypixelPlayer SKYBLOCK ON TOP!!! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    SE had 5 quests and it was Lv. 100-105, and since Fruma is Lv. 105-120, we should expect like 10-15 or at most 20 quests

100klemonreimu and luckeyLuuk like this.
  5. nip nop

nip nop thinking hurts CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I’m sure the builds and quests will be fun. I only hope that, for a region that is priding itself on being endgame, it actually expands on endgame content in meaningful ways beyond just adding another cookie cutter raid or dungeon, by either changing or improving the formula. And it’s about time that the ability tree actually gets proper balancing

6. point_line

point_line Well-Known Adventurer

don't get hit?

7. Phanleanhkhoi

Phanleanhkhoi Severely skill issued adventurer

Guild:
    what? you need actual skill for that. also warring

8. point_line

i guess you need them for warring but does anyone actually enjoy those it's just smacking a tower until it explodes

9. Phanleanhkhoi

Phanleanhkhoi Severely skill issued adventurer

Guild:
    I need actual skill to not get hit

10. point_line

either have a combat mobility (warrior aero or assassin jh), high walk speed, or kill the enemy faster than they can attack (these tips are mostly for tna)

11. shtnck eyh ckhhe

shtnck eyh ckhhe Jesus of Nether-eth

Minecraft:
    I do wonder, and hope that the CT will have an answer for this: what happens, lore-wise, after the end of the Fruma "questline"? If we kill the Queen of Fruma: does her heir, if she has one, succeed her and ascend to the throne? Do we establish a glorious democracy in place of the old tyranny, bringing liberation to the long-oppressed peoples of Fruma? Does Fruma collapse into civil war in the newly created power vacuum? And regardless of whether the Queen dies, assuming anything signficant happens to the state of Fruma: what happens to the recruits? Does Fruma keep on sending recruits to Wynn, or is Wynn now starved(ish) of soldiers to fight the corruption?

I honestly hope for the opposite because this would really be quite predictable. Oh, a big baddie? Of course, we must necessarily have a grand, heroic face-off with it. Unless the CT can pull this off in a compelling way, that is. I'd like Fruma to be novel, interesting, and refreshing.

Elysium_, Elytry, Uniimog and 3 others like this.
  12. Samsam101

Samsam101 Star Walker GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hope:
    i hope it releases

Fear:

Dictionary
    Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

fear
    /fɪə/
    noun
    1. an unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm.
      "I cowered in fear as bullets whizzed past"

Similar:
      terror
      in terror" data-hw="terror" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+terror&si=ALGXSlZs_yOcjbcvFwhB4E04oe9YaJnjHv4xNnD-gQwm_LArm2JUhOEKwia7wSa17cu1bORJwqejr-Bhpuz2-oLJtPr9LxuIn4lw6e_QVQawMDnAiRmT6YU%3D">
      fright

fearfulness
      horror

alarm
      in alarm" data-hw="alarm" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+alarm&si=ALGXSlZC_jbid1uaZGfc4a798NDv2N-oMXoYz9WbiItHeOH5E26Dcwd8AeAYYW0JuLTv8UH2CtFtOkcRTmJBDXHmXRZWRwG-ksEn1WOF_ySAiRwCMxBjlvQ%3D">
      panic

agitation

trepidation

dread

consternation
      to her consternation her car wouldn't start" data-hw="consternation" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+consternation&si=ALGXSlasDpH6wngX24yaJ23IzSpE6AW67qdTPl9amrv___8Z6s4mHMPzfE6JGd1auVRL4osFGiLCWmg-xC3xlE7k6NK66XZUQQ5ob83BqVEJnP9wHPkZjwdRbAB70Z4vcqrwRpR34wta">
      dismay
      to his dismay, she left him" data-hw="dismay" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+dismay&si=ALGXSlZs_yOcjbcvFwhB4E04oe9YlNYZX2xkumSq2DPVCAPiftiQNFjTsjT0Uc66NgtYtKrXEkewdLZiRuWWpnsfmTynVcP16RJc1SqxK5FUkRI6uX-fhos%3D">
      distress

anxiety

worry

angst

unease

uneasiness

apprehension

apprehensiveness
      nervousness

nerves

timidity

disquiet

disquietude

discomposure

unrest

perturbation

foreboding

misgiving
      misgivings about the way the campaign is being run" data-hw="misgiving" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+misgiving&si=ALGXSlYl_e3TsZvERASNGAvnwCgjvcoUQm1lMACx2iJbPcX8vmV2HL_dNMSd_88qUEY7eOmOVuJfD4S2iSbIvbjOWMW9KjtE4ayYeeyr6vUpMMEO5lV4yz4%3D">
      doubt
      doubt has been cast upon the authenticity of this account" data-hw="doubt" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+doubt&si=ALGXSlZC_jbid1uaZGfc4a798NDvrtjRVTxLPnNLKCtOMLjoE9uzN4i2WJyuioFcVszDpqXWb3r8aS1VhlZSURUhY3sFho4UdNcYIUk1qEB-ABJokgOeim8%3D">
      suspicion
      suspicion that he was laughing at her" data-hw="suspicion" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+suspicion&si=ALGXSlYl_e3TsZvERASNGAvnwCgjzUbZyN1JrgWOiHQ25mRJ__wVxPxs6n7AVExzUkuvGs-DgsUJjDC1Fi_6pg1ex_sPWTaseL5HknOcpWcrcZL_KXTVfUA%3D">
      the creeps
      the willies
      the heebie-jeebies
      the shakes

the collywobbles
      jitteriness
      twitchiness

butterflies (in the stomach)
      funk

blue funk

the (screaming) abdabs
      the Joe Blakes
      worriment

inquietude

phobia

aversion
      aversion to most forms of exercise" data-hw="aversion" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+aversion&si=ALGXSlaYxyllm14_NEvUA9w95SVcj5g6aqh0PEa0bJeiW84LWny7OeFv37_6P2hUAKrbBAKNUGH3-kcqMBpA9ktLaGaU_e37hUHX2GBlbh4vVSzz8iwboVQ%3D">
      antipathy
      antipathy to capitalism" data-hw="antipathy" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+antipathy&si=ALGXSlYl_e3TsZvERASNGAvnwCgjN2hSQdaKP5zjMqVDFnLlqBJcoCuOQghilgbtcepE-2Epb47r-44vy7R3Jf274hKSmQT4Mj5LaTZtNnis257jMkfJa5I%3D">
      bugbear

bogey

nightmare

neurosis

complex

mania

abnormal fear
      irrational fear
      obsessive fear
      bête noire

hang-up

Opposite:
      calmness

confidence
      confidence in the staff" data-hw="confidence" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+confidence&si=ALGXSlbK6dNKc3P-z0hratVoTzWI-QUqXFCbqd8O5LE6Pl2G1h4-_Re_2K_K4DCWHIRfB_S7br5-arjIa7kLIptND539x1qHran1OhQA_tE9ReUbBy9h6_g%3D">

• likelihood of finding employment" data-hw="likelihood" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+likelihood&si=ALGXSlbK6dNKc3P-z0hratVoTzWIJhXSEfkfc0hP7yL1GXkI5ojIRwg5OPrugXPu-4MDi_xLAa0FqLDNCHSOsdJfAQCjlcyalyUtxuruP4IT8TUwFsBzaWc%3D">

at odds of 8-1" data-hw="odds" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+odds&si=ALGXSlbay8QErRaW9ftxx-jGNHSqhgrar9v0Cex90e-HCpJ5iODHAqQgHM85kCsQbkOvCrVAD8w1lfeg4-pWv5p1wFJPHFlpeQ%3D%3D">

in danger of being exploited" data-hw="danger" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+danger&si=ALGXSlZs_yOcjbcvFwhB4E04oe9Y-K3Oz3LfzB4opzx6Npg1xMRVrM6l5SghT3-zyrTownvnEmABvfjjb5AXoa3_CjOK3YqrUuwpv7B7jLDYkZZCtsPf4kQ%3D">

• in amazement" data-hw="amazement" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+amazement&si=ALGXSlYl_e3TsZvERASNGAvnwCgjmf1ZK93XtRWDZRzOTTA3OUXCn_zMgrV_dGvdXim6qp2jAz4-uO3rC7ZxYGGQ79U4wLI_OgiA2trk17XDOBi6EyT9JF0%3D">

respect for Douglas as an actor" data-hw="respect" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?sca_esv=582374017&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB913GB913&q=define+respect&si=ALGXSlZCBshTM3a3nPTSW0d1OmQelT36dl5tNZ_O1fWLmwz5q5LYhMnwbnCnTGMGYsVJiEUHYjZfTTOPBdnZx2XdEouDHNK2VTri63PhnKqxg9fQ7swP4cU%3D">

verb
    1. be afraid of (someone or something) as likely to be dangerous, painful, or harmful.
      "I hated him but didn't fear him any more"

Similar:
      be afraid of
      be fearful of
      be scared of
      be apprehensive of
      dread

Trile, Earthbrine, Castti and 8 others like this.
  13. Trashiejunkyard

Trashiejunkyard Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    having half expectation so I don't worry much

just have decent storyline is enough for me

builds will look amazing anyway

14. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Oh no please don’t put a war in fruman walls

:o

MlecznyHuxel99 likes this.
  15. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hopes:
    New dialogue system used more
    Expanded ability tree
    New engame replayable content
    Soul points get removed

Fears:
    Lore gets retconned
    Dern becomes the villain again
    Linear plotline
    Low quest density

16. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
  17. Icy

Icy Returning Player CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bran becomes king.
    "Why do you think I came all this way"

18. sun6002

sun6002 Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    In one of the teasers (I think the first one) they confirmed that Fruma would be an open province and not linear like SE.

Elysium_ likes this.
  19. NilsGameIdiot

NilsGameIdiot Thermonuclear Bomb

hope:
    no powercreep

worries:
    powercreep

Elytry and Mardeknius like this.
  20. Mardeknius

Mardeknius Architect of the Realm Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft: