Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quest: "Potion making" - broken or me not understanding?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by NorwegianDorf, Nov 12, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorwegianDorf

NorwegianDorf Skilled Adventurer

I've been told to go kill cows and bring 8 red mushrooms back to the assistant in Detlas.
    Well, i've killed a ton of cows and in my crafting bag i have alot more than 8 red mushrooms, but the assistant in Detlas seem uninterested in me (can't open up a conversation with him.. just gives me the villager grunt).

Is it a special quest drop i need or..?

On a side note.. some quests i do have the indicator "stuck" on the main quest.. like in this one, the waypoint still points to the cow area even after i have the required shrooms.. leaving me to try and remember where the dude is located to try and deliver the quest..
    As a new player, it gets a bit confusing at times.

(granted, in this quest i might be doing something wrong, but i've noticed it in several other quests too.. so just asking if this is "just how it is" or what's going on. :)

2. NorwegianDorf

NorwegianDorf Skilled Adventurer

after franticly rightclicking both on and above (and waaay above) the assistant, suddenly the quest progressed..
    Something tells me the hitbox for talking to him is waay off.. or its just something weird on my end that only happens on that specific character.. although that seems a bit.. oh well.

3. ender_abi

ender_abi Divzer User

Minecraft:
    Take them out of ur pouch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.