Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Getting emerald fast

Discussion in 'Questions' started by The Narwhal, Sep 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Narwhal

The Narwhal Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Its gonna sound crazy, but is there a way to make 2 million emeralds( around 488 LE) efficiently, cuz i need to buy a crusade sabaton and fantasia in like a week or two

Note: Im currently using the stealing identification method with the chronoshade mob, its give around 7 LE per hour

2. ineedhelp

ineedhelp You need help?

lootrun

The Narwhal likes this.
  3. The Narwhal

Minecraft:
    is lootrun hard, cuz i dont know if my gear are good enough for it

4. AgentEmerald0028

AgentEmerald0028 From Italy with love

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lootrun isn't hard, you can do it with pretty much any gear (ofc there is gear which is better than other but still), it's all about your tactic. In my personal experience though, lootrunning gives around the same amount of LE/h as your current method. The main difference is that while using stealing is basically guaranteed, lootrunning is luck based and it can give you nothing, although there is a (really) small probablity of finding mythics. It's up to you choosing which method you think is more fun and if you want to go for something more risky or more safe.

The Narwhal and Elysium_ like this.
  5. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    in the new system, getting nothing from lootrunning is extremely hard, as you would have to die within the first few challenges. Plus, other than mythics, lootrunning also gives raw LE.

The Narwhal likes this.
  6. AgentEmerald0028

AgentEmerald0028 From Italy with love

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know that, that's why I said "in my personal experience" (no LE with 48 pulls and 7 rerolls :skull:)

Elytry likes this.
  7. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

Kid, if there was a widespread emerald gaining method that quick and easy the economy would have inflated more than anything deviantart's lifetime will ever witness

The Narwhal likes this.
  8. The Narwhal

Minecraft:
    Yeah, i know, i just want to ask for some emerald making method people use, sorry if it sound too childish

9. point_line

point_line Well-Known Adventurer

get a job irl and transfer to emeralds

10. The Narwhal

Minecraft:
    im still a student :v

11. SyenousCrack

SyenousCrack Travelled Adventurer

Money from lootrunning really depends on how good you are because I usually get 1 mythic per semi-god run (50ish challenges) and each semi-god run takes around an hour to complete but theres also another hour for failed runs from bad beacon rng so I'm getting like 30-60 le per hour depending on the mythic.

Edit: To clarify, semi-god runs end with around 100 pulls and 10 rerolls which is 1000 pulls and a mythic is 0.001% chance (my source says its 100 pulls for 10% chance but same thing)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2023
    The Narwhal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.