Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Crimson Swords [CRSW] | An active warring community | LVL 44 Guild | Recruiting LVL 70+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Finnobarr, Sep 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnobarr

Finnobarr Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    CRIMSON.png

Hello adventurers from near and far! We are the Crimson Swords, a brand new guild focused on delivering an active community that constantly wants to grow and climb the ladders of the warring season rankings. Not interested in warring? Absolutely fine! We accept every playstyle, you can do anything from grinding professions to doing raids, and we're here to help you find your place in Crimson Swords. We are currently recruiting players that have at least one class LVL 70+. If you aren't LVL 70 yet you can still attempt to make an application if your within 10 levels of it, but it has a higher chance of being denied.

How do I join?

Click on this link to join our discord: https://discord.gg/73EFaRrKcp

and check out the guild applications channel, OR reply to this thread with your application filled out!

All you have to do to apply is answer these questions:

1. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you (Please be honest as we can track your activity after you join the guild anyways)

2. What level is your highest level class? Which class is it?

4. Are you interested/can make it to wars OR when your LVL 70+ will you be interested? Our wars are hosted at around 4pm to 6pm PST, but YOU the members of our guild and change that. We welcome people in the opposite timezones of us mostly because we want to expand our warring capabilities across the most amount of time we can!

5. Are you interested in working on a guild housing? (just for fun, we're looking for people who are interested in helping us build our housing)

5A . If yes, rate your building skills on a scale of 1-10

6. Do you have discord, if so list your discord tag and click on our discord server invite link right below how do I join and join the server.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
    Skydude and Cric1221 like this.
  2. truepixelation

truepixelation they/them HERO

Minecraft:
    1. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you: a solid 6. I tend to be really active for a couple months and then I just kinda forget to play for another couple. its a cycle im working on fixing

2. What level are you: https://wynncraft.com/stats/player/truepixelation highest is two level 105's and archer and an assassin

4. Are you interested/can make it to wars OR when your LVL 70+ will you be interested? :I have very little experience with wars and the times you listed are quite late in the day for me (7-9pm) but I could try to do it a little on the weekend

5. Are you interested in working on a guild housing? no

6. Do you have discord: i do not but if its important i could make one.

An important thing i would like to add is i am unable to play from 2-8pm monday to friday

3. Finnobarr

Minecraft:
    Accepted! though should mention you could get into a guild much larger then ours with those stats and probably a higher level, just lettin you know

4. truepixelation

Minecraft:
    larger guilds scare me :(

5. Finnobarr

Minecraft:

6. truepixelation

Minecraft:
    im online rn if you want to send me the guild invite.

7. Finnobarr

Minecraft:
    I sent you it at like 4 or 5 pm PST I can try reinviting cause if i'm right you should be able to invite an offline person

8. ThePantherFppt

ThePantherFppt Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    1. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you (Please be honest as we can track your activity after you join the guild anyways)
    6-8
    2. What level are you, we accept 30+ but if your active enough we'll accept you anyways. In early stages of our guild we are focusing on building members so it will be easier to get in currently.
    35 Warrior
    4. Are you interested/can make it to wars OR when your LVL 70+ will you be interested? Our wars are hosted at around 4pm to 6pm PST, but YOU the members of our guild and change that. We welcome people in the opposite timezones of us mostly because we want to expand our warring capabilities across the most amount of time we can!
    I'd rather not participate in Wynn-wars if I can but if I must participate in them, I'll start a War Set
    5. Are you interested in working on a guild housing? (Won't effect whether you get in or not, answer honestly)
    Sure! I can always improve on my building skills.
    2 -4
    6. Do you have discord, if so list your discord tag and click on our discord server invite link right below how do I join and join the server.
    ZoronFox

side note: My IGN is different then my wyncraft.com account name, its ThePantherFoot
    2nd side note: My account ThePantherFoot, isnt VIP

Last edited: Sep 16, 2023
  9. AllWillBeOne

AllWillBeOne Skilled Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can play from 12:40 to 1:25 Mon-Fry, I can invite you if you can get on, also I advise getting discord

10. Finnobarr

Minecraft:
    He's been in our guild for 2 days lol, he's also literally in our disc

11. Finnobarr

Minecraft:
    bump crimson swords

12. Cric1221

Cric1221 Dingus Supreme HERO

Minecraft:
    1. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you: I would say 5-6, I play for a months, stop, and then I catch Wynncraft Fever and fiend the game for another few months

2. What level are you, we accept 30+ but if your active enough we'll accept you anyways. In early stages of our guild we are focusing on building members so it will be easier to get in currently. Level 49 Skyseer, and a Level 36 Hunter, I cant post my stats page cuz i'm new to forums, just look up Cric1221 lol

4. Are you interested/can make it to wars OR when your LVL 70+ will you be interested? Our wars are hosted at around 4pm to 6pm PST, but YOU the members of our guild and change that. We welcome people in the opposite timezones of us mostly because we want to expand our warring capabilities across the most amount of time we can! Wars sound fun, and by the time I make lvl 70 im sure ill be fiending the game so yes I am interested

5. Are you interested in working on a guild housing? (Won't effect whether you get in or not, answer honestly)
    tbh i didnt even know guild housing was a thing, but sure

6-7

6. Do you have discord, if so list your discord tag and click on our discord server invite link right below.
    evilgeniuscric

13. Finnobarr

Minecraft:
    Accepted! Expect an in-game invite soon

Cric1221 likes this.
  14. Finnobarr

Minecraft:
    bump crimson swords

15. Finnobarr