Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior/Knight Help warrior lootrun build?

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Darakadon, Aug 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darakadon

Darakadon Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i spent all my money from lootrunning on mythics and then they patched the ability to stand on trees. very sad. anyway i need money again tell me good lootrun build. i have like 4 stx left over after my mythic binge. please help this very poor man.
    also btw im very bad at game so decent ehp please

2. Skydude

Skydude Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:

https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...OnZ61001Z61001Z61000360z0z0+0+0+0+0-ltvBgEr56

Cycle: war scream/charge, bash uppercut
    Is generalist build with no mythic but u can replace rhythm of the seasons with one (probably)
    Min lvl is 103 just remove cyclone or flaming uppercut
    Use charging flame for offhand
    Can replace olive with ingress and switch up some skill points if high enough lvl
    Can get to challenge 60+ with boons
    I have got 2 mythics with this so far in my very short lootrun journey

3. CheeseySF

CheeseySF Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
  4. Xellulor

Xellulor Lagger HERO

Minecraft:
  5. CheeseySF

CheeseySF Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. usually you can live with 90-100% rage (around 10% of health) which is the same as 100% dodge pretty much.
    2. the build is for fallen
    3. I like earth for boost in ele dmg boons but its totally reasonable to powder air as you would get a bit more damage when youre at higher health.

6. Xellulor

Xellulor Lagger HERO

Minecraft:
    tbh i won't be playing lr with fallen but alright i guess

Last edited: Sep 7, 2023
  7. Reliciouz

Reliciouz Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Here are two builds I've had plenty of success with.

https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...4cC1004iO1004cC1004f60z0z0+0+0+0+0-ltuAAEpeV1
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Morph-Stardust
    > Libra
    > Anaerobic
    > Phage Pins
    > Ingress
    > Ingress
    > Detachment
    > Diamond Fusion Necklace
    > Collapse [e6w6w6]

This is what I've used before I bought hero.

https://wynnbuilder.github.io/build...G191D0r2C1g0000101c960z0z0+0+0+0+0-ltuI5dPql0
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Morph-Stardust
    > Libra
    > Dark Shroud
    > Capricorn
    > Ingress
    > Ingress
    > Succession
    > Renda Langit
    > Hero [e6w6f6t6]

This is what I use right now. Both are simple bash scream builds with enough sustain to get through early game without RotS or potions. Offhand charging flame for both.

8. SyenousCrack

SyenousCrack Travelled Adventurer

How did you get the first build to work in midgame? I use the exact same build as that but unless I get health boons or something chonkers like Garadon and Gurana shred my health really quick

9. Sploofie

Sploofie professional idiot VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wouldn't recommend this build - Fallen is extremely bad for lootrunning, I'd recommend a bashscream or Generalist tree since Discombobulate scales very well with boons

10. Reliciouz

Reliciouz Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Depends on what you mean by midgame, I didn't have any problems surviving with either build, really. It obviously depends on what and how many boons and curses you get. You're expected to get survivability boons at some point during the run, otherwise there probably isn't a single build that can keep up with the insane mob scaling. Since I don't know the circumstances in your run/s, I'll just let you know what I usually do.

I usually never take curses early into the run, in fact, I rarely take curses before I'm done with everything else (doing all greens / reds and aqua stacking onto white / grey). I find that I have plenty of time to stack curses later into the run to increase my pulls without making things unnecessarily hard for myself early on. I do usually get just 4 purples some time after getting my rainbow so I can get the full value out of some boons. I prioritize damage boons first, but if I can get one that maxes out my defence / agility or grants a lot of hp (8 x 2000 for example) I will pretty much always take those over anything else because they just have insane value.

If you find that you're getting shafted by mobs you likely didn't take enough boons or you took too many curses, or both. Sometimes your rng just sucks, you can get unlucky with boons and rainbow rng and the run becomes pretty hard without you being able to do much about it, since you can't really get many boons while you're busy taking reds and greens to continue the run.

But yeah, Garadon and the Gurana guys at spire you just have to be a bit careful with cause they can deal hella damage. The collapse build does have less ehp than the hero one, but I didn't notice a huge difference in survivability between them to be honest.

What you can do is just use the hero build and switch hero out for collapse, it works. This will give you roughly 11k more ehp and a tiny bit more damage, but it has less mr. I'm actually considering going back to collapse myself since I'm pretty sure that it has better damage potential. Haven't been able to come up with a new build that I like better than what I already have though.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.