Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hi ^_^

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by Rafii2198, Jul 31, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafii2198

Rafii2198 Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hello! I am Rafii and I am new to this forum!
    I started playing Wynncraft since 2.0 update (technically I played before but for few minutes and don't remember it that good lol) and I currently playing as Shaman, trying to make something cool with Marionette, this weapon seems so fun to use.

I am also a moderator for Wynntils mod which you probably heard of, while I am not a dev I contributed some small things as for example a togole to make the coordinates under the map colorised or a setting to choose a page that will open by default when opening the book. I am just trying to make it easier for people, by adding these smaller things or by helping them out with their issues :grin: (and don't get me started on function-stock creations...)

P.S Maxie and Rhay best npcs, you can't tell me otherwise

2. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Welcome, young shaman! So you finally decided to try one of the Llevigar's inns, huh? You got the right one then, it even rivals Nemract's and that's quite a feat! Though I should note that this is partly thanks to pirates not trying to abduct young soldiers here...

Anyways, order some whiskey and sit down, I am sure you have a plenty of stories to tell! And if not, I or other locals do.

3. Elytry

Elytry Poisonous Bristleworm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No one's going to disagree with you.
    I use to use Wynntils until it got too laggy for my laptop. Nice work making it better to use.
    Marionette is a cool weapon and is interesting. If making your own builds interests you, go do it. It may not be the best thing out there, but you should do it if you want to.

4. Rafii2198

Minecraft:
    I finally leveled up today and I am able to use it and it is a lot of fun! I made it so my totems pull enemies meaning they are all grouped and the puppets are instantly explode on them. It is so cool to see a big group of enemies poof, disappear :tearsofjoy:

I have also a personal project called Wynnic Enchantments, it is a modpack that focues on optimizing the game and adding some cool sublte visuals as well as having some exclusive content, you may want to try and see if that helps :wink:

5. Elytry

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That looks really cool, if I get time I might try it.

6. Rafii2198

Minecraft:
    Ah I thought it was more for artistic work at other people requests, thanks for letting me know!

7. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    it is!
    they probably meant that you could make some emeralds there

8. Elytry

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oh shoot i meant to say your work, not services. oops

TrapinchO likes this.
Thread Status: