Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Void Rift (rp) - Intermission

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Exvhius, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Exvhius

Exvhius Master of the Forsulyn Mural VIP+

Minecraft:
    "Saw? No, I haven't. You're the first you I've seen - admittedly, I don't get out as much as I probably should."

2. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Imp-chan narrows her eyes, a hint of violence seeming to flash across them, before vanishing as fast as it appeared. Her right hand seems to twitch on its own a little, as if trying to grasp something, before returning to a neutral hang. She lets out a long exhale, calming herself and smiling.

"I suppose I'll just have to go find her myself, then." Imp-chan says, looking towards the portals.

3. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    "Infinite needles in an infinite haystack, but I won't stop you. Not yet, at least," they sigh, "Let's keep it that way, yeah?"

4. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I've been through infinite plus one, so I think I'll be fine." Imp-chan says with resolve, starting toward the portals and looking them over to see if she can glean any information pertaining to their destinations.

5. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    The figure lets out a weary sigh, half-turning to her.

"Is this really how you want to spend your time here? There's infinite other you-s here. I thought you already had caught on to that."

The portals lead to all sorts of places, most unfamiliar but some triggering distant memories. The one that seems most familiar opens up to a fairly simple meadow a short ways from the coast, traces of a hastily cut rift hidden within a dense cloud of mist.

6. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Can't be." Imp-chan says confidently, "There's always a limit with me. Always. It's how I am."

Imp-chan approaches the portal with a meadow on the other side, looking through.

7. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    The figure just blinks before standing up and desummoning the two chairs.

"Suit yourself. I'll be around here if you need me," they say before walking off out of sight.

The world seems fairly calm and oddly quiet, bar a large draconian with pitch-black scales sitting under a nearby tree. They themselves don't seem to move, but a few glass beads on their headdress rattle and clack against each other from the breeze.

8. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hesitantly, Imp-chan steps through the portal, keeping a hand on her gun - ready to draw at any sign of conflict.

"I remember these types. Or, I think I do, I can't be quite sure," A voice from within Imp-chan says, "Keep your distance."

"Quiet," Imp-chan hisses, "You don't need to speak through me, just speak in my mind."

9. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    The draconian turns slightly towards Imp-chan, but doesn't bother getting more than a peripheral glance at her.

"Not looking for trouble. If you need me to move, I'll move," a somewhat familiar deep voice utters.

10. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Imp-chan squints at the figure, trying to discern their features to see if they tug at any memories. Her third eye seems to open on its own, though she doesn't use it for anything more than an extra eye for staring.

Unintentionally, Imp-chan ends up standing where she is, looking a little odd in the process.

11. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    The figure has a familiar silhouette, but their clothing seems dramatically different. They also seem significantly younger.

A flashback to a massive jet-black dragon plummeting from the sky, wings seemingly melted away, passes through Imp-chan's mind - but that's all for the time being.

"...Can I help you?" He asks, half-raising his hands in surrender.

12. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Who exactly are you?" Imp-chan asks, resisting the urge to pull out her gun for a more demanding effect as she approaches. Her third eye remains focused on the figure.

13. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    "My name is Rineth. I am to be an apprentice Voidwalker under the guidance of Lady Xlentia. Might I ask your name?"

14. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "You can call me Imp-chan." Imp-chan says.

After an awkward pause, Imp-chan offers her hand for a handshake, "I get the sense we might've met before. Do you travel much?"

15. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    Rineth seems a bit hesitant, but accepts her handshake. His grip is somewhat firm, though fairly gentle for someone of his size.

"All the time, yes. You'll have to forgive me, though - your name doesn't ring any bells, Imp-chan."

16. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I wouldn't expect it to. I don't tend to linger around much," Imp-chan replies, "I just got a brief sense of déjà vu when I saw you. I must've mistaken you for somebody else."

"So who's this Xlentia you're apprenticing under?" Imp-chan asks, casually putting her hands on her hips.

17. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    "Strange, I don't get that very often," Rineth says with a shrug, before pushing himself a bit more upright than his slump.
    ...even sitting, he's just a bit shorter than Imp-chan.

"Lady Xlentia, high goddess of darkness and decay. Often viewed as a ruthless destroyer, but I assure you she is no mindless beast."

18. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "She sounds...fun," Imp-chan says, sounding a little unnerved, posture weakening slightly.

"Just where have I heard that name before?" Imp-chan seems to whisper, though her lips barely move.

"So...what does being an apprentice of a goddess of darkness and decay entail? Sacrifices and blood rituals?" Imp-chan asks.

19. Exvhius

Minecraft:
    "Oh, stars, no. Not unless you want to be excommunicated, at least," he responds, seeming a bit flustered. The beads on his headdress clack together as if to emphasize his point as he shakes his head. "Offerings on occasion, sure. Removing demeaning statues and cleaning up vandalized shrines, all the time. If you're looking for the more demonic ceremonies, I suggest you consult the god of fire and rebirth."

20. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Who's that?" Imp-chan asks, the word 'demonic' seeming to pique her interest as she seems far more attentive.

"Do they hang around Xlentia?" Imp-chan adds suddenly.

Imp-chan's third eye visibly twitches slightly.