Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Need help to find a build for mage endagame

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Tryingforlife, Jul 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tryingforlife

Tryingforlife Skilled Adventurer

So i checked out the general guide for builds: Endgame (lv 104+) Non Mythic Build Collection (Updated for 2.0.2)

But most of the builds for the Lightbender archetype seemed to need either LI items or contrast. So I'm wondering if there are any similar builds that don't require either that is still somewhat viable for raids/bosses.

And a follow up question to that; what is contrast mainly used for? I'd assume the mana regen?

Edited: Also no mythics plz ;-;

2. MooseWhisker

MooseWhisker Recovering breathing addict VIP+

Minecraft:
    Contrast is an amazing piece that fits into any build because it gives so many positive IDs. The mana regen is the big one, but the health regen is also very good, and the walkspeed is a huge bonus. The health is also pretty good, and the poison and lifesteal... are there too.

anyway, I slapped this build together. Everything except the boots can be gotten from the trade market, and the boots come from corrupted galleon's graveyard (if you don't have them, just use mesosphere until then).
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...00FU1000FU1000FU1007lU0z0z0+0+0+0+0-zZdcwAds2
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Aquamarine
    > Wanderlust
    > Anaerobic
    > Skidbladnir
    > Draoi Fair
    > Photon
    > Momentum
    > Reckoning
    > Morrowind [a6a6a6]

3. Tryingforlife

Tryingforlife Skilled Adventurer

Thanks alot, this seems like what i really needed.
    Though one question, how detrimental is it to only do one type of elemental damage (thinking of mobs with wind resistance, etc)?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2023
  4. MooseWhisker

MooseWhisker Recovering breathing addict VIP+

Minecraft:
    In my experience, it doesn’t matter al that much.

Tryingforlife likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.