Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ✯The Furret Mafia [TFMA]✯ Come Join Us Today!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by FurretGod, Jun 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ely

Ely The Agent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    great guild, 10/10 suggest <3

2. Chraosulus

Chraosulus Don of the Furret Mafia HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Let’s play a game called Bump!

3. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It’s Bumpin Time!

4. FurretGod

FurretGod Don Furretto CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Is it Furret time? I think it's Furret time!

5. Scum

Scum Furret Mafioso

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1) What is your IGN?

nyxthelost

2) How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing, you may skip this question.

19!

3) What is your Discord username/tag?

scumbagnyx (new username schema, no #)

4) What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting.

Mage - lvl 40 - combat lvl 15

5) Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure?

No, im a new player :)

6)
    Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild?

I love the community forward aspect of the guild, as well as the mafia themeing, I'm willing to contribute good vibes and a great team-based mentality

7)
    How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours.

~10-15+ hrs in game, on discord regularly throughout day

8)
    Are Furrets cool?

NODDERS

9)
    Any other comments you would like to add?

I currently play Wynncraft solely through Vivecraft VR mod. This may change if I get annoyed playing this way, but just thought i'd include that

10)
    Before submitting this application, please write in written form a statement saying that you promise that you will follow all the rules provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord Server.

I, Nyx, do solemnly swear, that I'll be good and sweet and follow Wynncraft & Discord's TOS.

6. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Furret Mafia as a trainee! We welcome you into our family with open arms and can't wait to see what you do with us!
    A message containing our discord link will be privately sent to you along with some information, and you have been invited to the guild!

7. IDkHowToDelete

IDkHowToDelete Travelled Adventurer

1) My IGN is JeSappellePoutre.

2)
    I'm 18 years old.

3)
    My dc is victorhugros or try Victor Hugros.

4)
    I think it's level 58 and it's an Archer Boltslinger.

5)
    Yes, I was appart of the French guild Gopniks. I left because I decided to take a break from Wynncraft.

6)
    I would like to join to really explore what is possible to do with a guild, be appart of a community and maybe help the guild develop enough so we could claim some territory and make a name for ourselves.

7)
    It will depend because in Jully and the first half of August I won't be able to play much however i'll try to be active as much as I can so maybe 10-13hours a week (week-end included)

8)
    I fu##### love furrets

9)
    I don't think so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

10)
    I promise that I will follow the rules both of Wynncraft and the Discord server

Have a nice day :)

8. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Furret Mafia as a trainee! We welcome you into our family with open arms and can't wait to see what you do with us!
    A message containing our discord link will be privately sent to you along with some information, and you have been invited to the guild!

9. FurretGod

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumperinos!

10. Ely

Ely The Agent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think it's about time you join TFMA, come on, don't wait :relaxed:

11. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump10char

12. deg56rocks

deg56rocks Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    1) What is your IGN?
    - Deg56rocks
    2)
    How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing, you may skip this question.
    3)
    What is your Discord username/tag?
    - Deg56rocks
    4)
    What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting.
    - Combat 50 Mage (Main atm is combat 48 Shaman)
    5)
    Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure?
    - No
    6)
    Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild?
    - I have recently within the last two months gotten back into playing wynncraft and want to start expanding into the community and work on social skills, I want to learn about being in a guild and contribute what I can :)
    7)
    How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours.
    - Average 10-15 hours
    8)
    Are Furrets cool?
    - Pretty cool imo
    9)
    - Not at this time
    10)
    Before submitting this application, please write in written form a statement saying that you promise that you will follow all the rules provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord Server.
    - I promise to follow the rules provided by both Wynncraft and the discord server

13. FurretGod

Guild:
    Minecraft:

14. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Furret Bump Time!

15. C4PIT4IN3

C4PIT4IN3 Well-Known Adventurer

1) What is your IGN? ACatSukiii

2)
    How old are you? 23

3)
    What is your Discord username/tag? c4pit4in3

4)
    What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? Shaman lvl 57 and for the moment i play warrior lvl 25

5)
    Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure? The Villagers and i left because the guild was no longer active

6)
    Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild? I can help new players who need advice and I can also take part in battles to help the guild.

7)
    How many hours per week will you be active? I'm mainly available in the evening from about 6pm until 5am (French time).

8)
    Are Furrets cool? yes absoluly :)

9)
    I took over the server a little while ago, but I intend to give it my all.
    Whether it's with my shaman or warrior class, I intend to reach new heights :)

10)

I swear on my honor that I will be kind and courteous and that I will respect the TOS of the Guild, wynncraft and the Discord.

16. FurretGod

Guild:
    Minecraft:

17. FurretGod

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    imagine playing wynncraf

18. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Imagine playing wynncraf and not joining TFMA

19. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump10char

20. Mardeknius

Mardeknius Architect of the Realm Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I want in.

1)
    What is your IGN?
    - Mardeknius

3)
    What is your Discord username/tag?
    - Mardeknius

4)
    What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting.
    - Level 100 in every class, 105 in most.

5)
    Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure?
    - The Realm of uz [UZB]. I just want to meet new people, no hard feelings toward the wonderful folks there.

6)
    - Frankly, you folks seem cool. I'll contribute, uh, my very large collection of cursed builds to the guild, I suppose. Something along those lines.

7)
    - In-game: 4-5 hours. Discord: ~10 hours.

8)
    Are Furrets cool?
    - Obviously. What kind of a question is that? "Furrets are cool" is a given of the universe. A law as fundamental as gravity.

10)

Screen Shot 2023-07-09 at 10.42.26 AM.png

FurretGod likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.