Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER How do you WANT Wynncraft's story to end?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by DaCorruption, Feb 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCorruption

DaCorruption Serves Dern.

Minecraft:
    As the title says, how would you like the ending of Wynncraft's main story to pan out? I believe it'll likely end after we finish the hypothetical Dern questline, and get to interact with the Dern Beast (whether it be through fighting it, allying with it, or whatever else). This isn't me asking how you THINK the story will end, but how you want it to.

Personally, I would like if it ended with the Player understanding that neither Light or Dark are intrinsically good to the world, and will just keep causing damage to the physical plane and to its mortal inhabitants if they kept on fighting, thus leading to both Forces of Influence getting defeated or eradicated altogether, with the Corruption following after. Similar to the Age of Dark ending in Dark Souls.

How about you? I'm curious to see how everybody interprets the end of Wynncraft's story.

starx280, Ariconnie48, Bixlo and 11 others like this.
  2. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Lari dies, and the player defeats the Dark Beast and retires on a farm near Deltas with Ava as their beloved wife and 3 half-bred children: Tasim, Aledar, and Yahya.

GavinsMC, nightbaker, Verle and 34 others like this.
  3. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Qira vs Dernic Beast anime duel, after that player learns that they prevented the overworld from becoming betweenlands

4. trestun

trestun Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    After seeing what happens in Fruma, the player is depressed and moves in with Yahya. They become the best friends and eat mushrooms every day :D (they're friends and roommates nothing more).

5. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yea

DaCorruption likes this.
  6. Bynt

Bynt Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Sorry if this is a silly question but I'm assuming this means Wynncraft lore not the server right?

Hansel likes this.
  7. DaCorruption

DaCorruption Serves Dern.

Minecraft:
    Yes, the story of the game itself, as told through quests and such

8. Etherweaver

Etherweaver Overseer of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your ending, but something more along the lines of “the player separates the world from the realms of influence completely” rather than destroying the planes, as that seems almost impossible to do.

DaCorruption likes this.
  9. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    YOOO YOU ARE THINKING ON THE SAME LINE AS I AM WHENEVER I THINK OF DARK AND LIGHT

i want lari to try to fight dern and die horribly then we get to ally with bobbers spirit and fight dern and he sacrifices his already dead soul and tragically evaporates from everyones memories then all of wynns good characters assemble due to bobs sacrifice and gain immense power then we kill dern AND call orphion dumb then leave and become the new kelight

DaCorruption likes this.
  10. nip nop

nip nop thinking hurts CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    me and ava or raia (or both) live happily ever after

11. CatFan105

CatFan105 Blue guy

Minecraft:
    The game seems to be heading toward a confrontation with the dern beast, but the player obviously wouldn’t be able to defeat it, so I think the player (perhaps teaming up with a few other powerful characters) going to confront the dern beast, weakening it to the point that light and darkness are balanced again, and then possibly dying, because it’s the dern beast. It could also work if weakening the dern beast to the level of orphion allowed orphion to come in and battle it himself for a bit, allowing the player to escape with the realms of influence balanced.

12. AlanGreyson

AlanGreyson WynnArtist VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  13. Nythiar

Nythiar Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I hope Salted doesn't know how to end the story, and just becomes this long ahh story (Reference: One Piece)

14. Samsam101

Samsam101 Star Walker GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Upon reaching Dern, the player discovers that Bob is still alive and was never able to complete his goal. They embark on a great journey across the realm together, ending with Bob using his own lifeforce to weaken the Dern Beast so that the player can finish the fight. Once the Dern Beast is defeated, it finally agrees that the War of the Realms should end. Suddenly, Bak'al (who was since established to be the fallen prince of fruma) appears and destroys the Beast to take its power for himself, and then leaves to wreak havoc on Wynn at last. The player is teleported to Ragni, only to learn that the province is being wrecked by the Corrupted forces. They fight their way through until they reach the Nether portal, which they enter (with an item that will stop them from being corrupted). Inside they find Bak'al, who has morphed into a horrific monstrosity, and is trying to become a "War Beast" The player stands no chance against Bak'al when he has this much power, and all they can do is survive. After surviving Bak'al's ruthless attacks for long enough, the Corruption turns on him and kills him at last, allowing the player to finally seek the heart of the Corruption in the realm and eradicate it once and for all. The player brings the Dern Beast's power to the crumbling dark realm, and is able to resurrect the Beast with it. The player returns to Ragni once again and is now crowned the true hero of Wynn by its king, and the game ends. The credits show some formerly corrupted and decayed areas returning to a peaceful state, as well as a happy silent expanse, and a memorial for those who gave their lives to allow this peace.

Then the postgame Planet Splormf DLC unlocks for only 10$ on the Wynncraft Store

15. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    i like thus one

16. Femboy Orphion

Femboy Orphion Bi Furry Femboy (Average Wynncraft Player) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah that one is really cool actually.
    If I ever manage to do a wynncraft DnD campaign I think I will go with that. Depends on how fruma goes.

17. Deusphage

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bak'al is simply nowhere near as powerful as DB, not to mention that a Realm Beast's death might just simply be completely and utterly impossible

18. Femboy Orphion

Femboy Orphion Bi Furry Femboy (Average Wynncraft Player) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah but at least this sounds like a satisfying endgame questline.

19. Deusphage

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nuh uh!!! :rage:

20. Olinus10

Olinus10 Wynntuber, Quest Guider & Let's Player Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i mean theres a joke answer or a serious one..
    joke answer: the player barely defeats the dern beast, saves the provinces, the corruption is brought to an end and then, you wake up, you fell asleep in the cart on your way to ragni, where you've been sold as slave labor to the fields of ragni and you have to spend the rest of the time proffin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.