Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ⚖️✫✫✫ Aequitas [Aeq] | Lvl. 104 Community And War Guild | Recruiting lvl90+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by FrozenGalaxy, Jan 3, 2021.

1. FrozenGalaxy

FrozenGalaxy Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Level up bump

2. Badraan

Badraan hi reader VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Minecraft username: 74Thousand
    Highest Level Class (minimum combat lvl requirement: 80): 105 Archer
    Age (optional, minimum age requirement: 13): 17
    Would you like to participate in guild wars and do you have experience with warring?(For lvl 100+ people): I don't like to participate in wars
    What is your Discord profile?: LinkZ#1969
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: Quiet often, A bit erratic currently due to exams, but still 3-4 hours a day.
    What timezone are you in?: GMT+3:00
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: I wasn't in any previous guilds.
    How would you like to contribute to the guild?: I can contribute by hosting dungeon parties as I run those quite often.
    How did you find our guild?: Through the Wynn forums.
    Why would you like to join Aequitas?: To engage in the Wynncraft community more, And learn about new strategies and tactics.
    Other: Nothing left to say.

3. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED. We've sent you a discord server invite in private message. To join the guild, type /guild join Aeq in game. Welcome to Aequitas!

4. jaisko

jaisko Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft username: gjeah
    Highest Level Class (minimum combat lvl requirement: 80): 81 Archer
    Age (optional, minimum age requirement: 13): 16
    Would you like to participate in guild wars and do you have experience with warring?(For lvl 100+ people):I am not lvl 100 yet and I have no experience, but I might be interested when that time comes.
    What is your Discord profile?: jaisko#9832
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: I am usually online everyday and atleast an hour everyday, more if it's the weekend.
    What timezone are you in?: GMT+2:00
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: I haven't been in any guild, this is my first recruitment and guild.
    How would you like to contribute to the guild?: By giving it some of my exp and by defending territories.
    How did you find our guild?: I saw it in the forums and also on the leaderboard.
    Why would you like to join Aequitas?: Well of course the very first reason is that Aequitas is a very powerful guild and also because I wanna chat with other people, Wynncraft has mostly been a solo experience for me as I do not have as much time as my friend who is about 10 levels higher than me, but I'll try to catch up to him before the last quests.
    Other: -

5. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED. We've sent you a discord server invite in private message. To join the guild, type /guild join Aeq in game. Welcome to Aequitas!

6. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump

7. BraveBLC

BraveBLC Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Minecraft username: BraveBLC
    Highest Level Class (minimum combat lvl requirement: 80): Warrior with Combat 105/Total 308
    Age (optional, minimum age requirement: 13): 17
    Would you like to participate in guild wars and do you have experience with warring?(For lvl 100+ people): I do not have experience with guild wars but I would like to participate in them.
    What is your Discord profile?: BraveBLC#8223
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: Currently I've been on for about 5 hours a day but usually I'm on for 1-2 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    What timezone are you in?: CST
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: I was in The Nezaract but I was too inactive and the guild didn't participate in guild wars.
    How would you like to contribute to the guild?: I want to participate in guild wars and help in raids.
    How did you find our guild?: I was searching top guilds and watching which ones were actively gaining territories to determine if a guild had been participating in guild wars.
    Why would you like to join Aequitas?: Admittedly, I need to unlock the tome slot requiring guild wars and need guild tomes themselves. I also hope to work with others in beating raids like the Nameless Anomaly and potentially harder raids in the future. Finally, I hope to get experience in guild wars as I have been unable to do so in the past.

8. Toast

Toast Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft username: tx__
    Highest Level Class (minimum combat lvl requirement: 80): lvl 89 Archer
    Age (optional, minimum age requirement: 13): 20
    Would you like to participate in guild wars and do you have experience with warring?(For lvl 100+ people): not lvl 100
    What is your Discord profile?: txn#5288
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: Im on at least 2-3 hours a day just got back into the game
    What timezone are you in?: Eastern
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: N/A
    How would you like to contribute to the guild?: Being an active player and member of the community
    How did you find our guild?: The forums
    Why would you like to join Aequitas?: I would like to join Aequitas to experience what it is like to be in a guild, along with meeting new people and the opportunity to participate in guild events.
    Other:

9. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

10. Toast

Toast Skilled Adventurer

sorry it is __tx

11. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

12. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First bump in 2023!

13. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Level up bump

14. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump

15. Lalatera

Lalatera Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have been asked to send a message here; please join

16. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Level up bump

17. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump

18. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Join Aeq bump

19. FrozenGalaxy

Guild:
    Minecraft:

20. Cyberlife

Cyberlife Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Minecraft username: Cyberlife2501
    Highest Level Class (minimum combat lvl requirement: 80): 83
    Age (optional, minimum age requirement: 13): 22
    Would you like to participate in guild wars and do you have experience with warring?(For lvl 100+ people): when i reach 100+ ... yes
    What is your Discord profile?: サイバー#9789
    How often are you online on WynnCraft and for how long?: it depends if i have exams .. tho i can play 6-7h x day
    What timezone are you in?: UTC+1
    What guilds were you previously in and why did you quit?: Yeah with one guild... Busted Moments ... i think got kicked for inactivity..
    How would you like to contribute to the guild?: well this game changed a lot .. i played 2 y ago so idk what i can do.. but i'll do my best in order to be a good guild member
    How did you find our guild?: This forum
    Why would you like to join Aequitas?: I would like to be in a Wynn guild , cause every MMO is better when you play with others ;v;
    Other: Mhhh for now nope

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023