Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How much are this boots worth?

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Renjiro, Dec 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renjiro

Renjiro Newbie Adventurer

Hello,
    I started 2 days ago to play wynncraft im level 27. Someone giftet me an mythic boots item, then i identified it for all my money. Normally my plan was to wear it when i get Combat level 96, but the problem is that its needs a very high defence skill level and im putting all my skill points in strenght and dexterity. So i can't wear it when in the level later because my defence skill would be to low. So i want to sell it how much is this thing worth? And when i sell it where can i put all the emeralds? Because i only have a emerald pouch tier 2? Sorry for my bad english, i would be happy if someones help me Screenshot_20221212_100618.png

2. AlanGreyson

AlanGreyson WynnArtist VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not that good at price checking but that boots usually goes from 12 up to a stx worth of le.
    Your boots is not bad but also not that good either but if you ask me I will say probably 23 le

3. Jackkoh

Jackkoh Grass of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. you get more skill points when you level up so you wouldn't really have a problem wearing those boots at level 96
    2. it's probably worth about 15~25 le, not sure, use the price check thread in the trade market subforum
    3. store the emeralds in the ender chest located in every bank, and expand the slots too

4. CrypticLucid

CrypticLucid archangel on top VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    my guy got a free mythic at level 27

and I don't have one at 105

D;;;;;

5. Erebuis

Erebuis Defiled Cave Enjoyer :3 (-580, 27, -580) VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1 le = 4096 emeralds = 64 emeralds blocks