Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quit Moments

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by meef, Dec 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meef

meef Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi
    I made a thread about updates peoples wanted pre fruma
    this turned into people ranting about bug fixes instead of the intended updoot ideas

So im making this thread for you people and the wynn team if they would like to review these issues

What would be a the biggest Quit moments for new players
    What was the time something happened and you thought about quitting because of it

I'm hoping some of these can be fixed and if not it can be a warning for other players

The meef has spoken

BrokenRealities, hmtn, Melkor and 2 others like this.
  2. Shiny_Bridge

Shiny_Bridge I don’t mind pings :)

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I quit for a time when the intro quest for SST bugged; I couldn't get the "mummy's wrappings" to the guy. I suck at combat, so I was very apprehensive about trying again.

3. Bilbo_Zwagginz

Bilbo_Zwagginz Change house of twain quest.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Level 30-50 is so incredibly boring it made me realize why i had never leveled above lvl 32 for 2 years.

Also a fair bit of lvl 20-30 quests feel unrewarding and tedious, not to say the quest gameplay itself isnt very fun

4. mike88

mike88 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    That time all my tomes just randomly disappeared and no fix or compensation was made i quit for around a year.
    Also my discoveries on one class were reset to 0 (not the intentional update )so i couldn't use scrolls to go anywhere and I had to walk through to map again which was annoying too

5. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    quit moment for news? WOW I HAVE A LOT.

Soul points ofc. News, and even me run into situations sometimes thinking they can handle it or simply lag so much that they die, go in again, die again and before they know it... theyve lost ided items and they are sad

used all my money on my mage buying funny zight money cuz i thougjt i was selling the money from the quest

why is the tutorial run part supposedly easy to fail on? almost everyone ive brought to this game fails SEVERAL times in the run part.

can we get out of blocks without losing soul points? this is linked to the first one

starx280, skatnaset and luckeyLuuk like this.
  6. Jackkoh

Jackkoh Grass of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    imo 50-60 is worse i hate the swamp

Mac N Cheese Man likes this.
  7. DungeonBee

DungeonBee Hunter of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It sounds weird but I don’t enjoy endgame content. I don’t wanna slap the same boss over and over.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    MlecznyHuxel99, PercyTW and starx280 like this.
  8. Olinus10

Olinus10 Wynntuber, Quest Guider & Let's Player Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll say this, we need a low level quest line. What I mean is that we need a questline that throws new players right into the action, thus keeping them interested in the overarching story.

Back when WynnExcavation was added it was the absolute most favorite quest line, and ever since we've kept seeing awesome quest lines being added to the game, however, theyre all mid to endgame. I think many new players don't really get to lvl 35 to start WynnExcavation.

So I think we should have a quest line that start AND ends in the lower early levels. It doesnt have to be extravagant and super long, absolutely not too long, since new players aren't ready to invest that amount of time right away. But a medium lenght 2-4 quests long quest line.(like lvl 10-25)

So not really quit moments, more so how to fix it.

9. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This could be a good way to reintroduce Aledar and Tasim without forcing them into an existing quest, that way their presence in the endgame is more impactful.

10. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Exams‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
    I never really had quit moments, because I often take breaks when I’m busy irl and when I return everything is exciting again. However, I think most people are less patient than me, so you all have well grounded complaints and great solutions.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    ExertKarma, starx280 and Shiny_Bridge like this.
  11. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    seeing tempo town

starx280 likes this.
  12. meef

meef Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    someone else on another of my threads remined me about the kinda joined enzans brother cooks assistant and infested plants but realy it should have one more that takes you to detlas and then gives you a good reward for the level so players would actualy want to continue questing
    yeah there is just kinda points when the game feels realy slow i got one of these at around 97 and it was so hard to level cus i always just do the quests dungeons and boss altars and never did grinding so i didnt know what to do and i got these moments at various levels
    i mean i think there needs to be quests to take you 103 with out grinding

13. Arbitrary

Arbitrary I like warrior HERO

Minecraft:
    Quit 1: was in the 90s and leveling was painfully slow. I quit the game for a few months but eventually came back. Then again, that was a few updates ago and with new quests the xp grind is less tedious now.
    Quit 2: Finished leveling my first class, did all the quests, soloed EO for my very first time (which I was quite proud of at the time), and visited every notable location on the map. Didn't see any reason to keep playing since I had basically done everything. Came back after a few months when 1.20 released and raids got me hooked on the endgame content grind.

starx280 and luckeyLuuk like this.
  14. dreamer101

dreamer101 Luto Aquarum enjoyer HERO

Minecraft:
    Mojang microsoft account transfer made me lose my main account. 800+ levels and years worth of items gone in an instant. I started playing again when 2.0 was announced.

starx280 likes this.
  15. ThedumbOX

ThedumbOX I swear I’m straight HERO

Minecraft:
    Bought a stack of Le worth of ability shards when they were sold at 8 eb

They are worth 60 emeralds now

starx280 and luckeyLuuk like this.
  16. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is gonna sound bad, but this conversation must include the tutorial. When the tutorial is anything less than 100% intuitive, polished and informative, that's a quit moment for a lot of people. If you can't convey information to me in the tutorial when the entire point of the content is to teach me something, how can I possibly expect it to be better about that later when the focus is elsewhere? How can I expect the rest of the game to be when the thing that should be the easiest to grasp is not intuitive? Why would I expect the rest of the game to be polished when the game should be putting its best face forward and is still buggy? I've had friend experience various issues with the tutorial, and the majority either didn't keep playing or only kept playing because they wanted to play with friends (that is, they would have quit if there were not already people they knew playing). It is buggy, it is not intuitive for someone who has never played before, it does not convey a lot of useful information beyond part of the basic gameplay loop and it is generally not a fun experience. That, undeniably, is a quit moment.

17. CatFan105

CatFan105 Blue guy

Minecraft:
    When I took off my double vision momentarily to put it back on & get jump height back and I was disconnected
    Took 15 LE to get back onethat was about equal
    Not exactly a quit moment, but it did make my afternoon worse

starx280 and Bottled_Phantom like this.
  18. Bottled_Phantom

Bottled_Phantom Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Chose fire class in grook quest and spent a whole day failing

luckeyLuuk and starx280 like this.
  19. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is going to sound real goofy but seeing Selchar's build made me want to quit because it was so damn ugly (and still is)

20. GlitchPlay

GlitchPlay Well-Known Adventurer

Today I lost my oblivion because i didn't know /itemlock existed not really a quit moment but I don't know what to do now :sob:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.