Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What's your Wynncraft unpopular opinion?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by •WhiteWolf•, Oct 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speckeck

Speckeck Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    The jingling jester is the best lootrunning chestplate.

starx280 likes this.
  2. Shiny_Bridge

Shiny_Bridge I don’t mind pings :)

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not an unpopular opinion but, isn't there a pair of fabled leggings with peaceful effigy?

3. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not what he meant- Some major IDs (saviors sacrifice, guardian, etc) are locked exclusively behind mythic items (Raid buffs dont count)

4. Shiny_Bridge

Shiny_Bridge I don’t mind pings :)

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah, my mistake, I must have misinterpreted what he said.

Castti likes this.
  5. BrokenRealities

BrokenRealities Undefined Variable

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok, I definitely agree, except for the consideration that using potions outside of ETW is "lame". If you're a tank or an agi player, having a way to quickly regain a bunch of hp is really important, because 1. if you are a tank, you're probably drawing aggro and taking 10x more damage than that guy with 1/10 the ehp, and if you play agi, then having a way to regain your hp cushion in the case of some bad luck is really important.

starx280 likes this.
  6. starx280

starx280 The boy who cried lunar VIP

Minecraft:
    Panic Zealot boss should not have existed

At all.

Crouton_18, RenZenthio and shacers like this.
  7. Femboy Orphion

Femboy Orphion Bi Furry Femboy (Average Wynncraft Player) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynn really should NOT matter in the overall lore.

starx280 likes this.
  8. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know this isn’t a thread for arguing, but I’ll quickly defend my point:
    Depends on what you mean by tank. A tank without hp sustain is no tank in my opinion. Tanks by far also have easier ways of getting hp sustain outside of potions. So if the argument is that potions make tanking easier, then of course it does. This is the exact reason why I say potions are a crutch. A gotv ETWF build can “tank” with potions, but in my opinion that’ll never be a real “tank”, and it disincentivizes building true tank if the ETWF guy can be just as effective as the WFA guy

I don’t really understand the agi thing since agi doesn’t uniquely require hp sustain over def. Agi has a harder time getting hp sustain, but that’s why you run FA, and not pure air. But again I feel like using pots is an inferior engagement with the game, and makes a moderately tough game into an exceedingly easy one (obviously this is from the perspective of a class builder though, building hp sustain is far more interesting to me)

I feel like any build lacking hp sustain is as fundamentally flawed as a build that lacks adequate dps
    (Which is why this goes on the unpopular opinion thread, lol

My qualm is also less valid with powder special nerfs)

starx280, Namakobushi and Beanie Boi like this.
  9. Beanie Boi

Beanie Boi Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    fr if u just have raw ehp(like guard tanks in wars), then u might as well just be a punching bag like bosses are

also my unpopular opinion is that the dialogue system is kinda overused/why the hell u use it here/bro u had a missed oppurtunity in some new quests ie the new generals order quest. nothing changes if u choose a different option at the end of the quest, u could have made 2 different bosses or something, but at the same time that is more work but like at the same time using the dialogue system there is probably more wokr too! Also the thanos depository quest, u literally cant progress unless u choose yes at the beginning. Sure u could say that it gives the plaeyr the chance to not start the quest but like u could have done that without the new dialogue system too. Just let the lpayer start the quest and if they dont wanna do it then they can walk away :/

in some cases the new dialogue system is pretty cool tho, like in the new fanatstic voyage we get bread entusianst(without the dialogue system this guy probably wouldnt exist), and it breathes more life into the world. Also the new rodoroc shit is very cool too.

10. evilwizardguy

evilwizardguy im just a noob in the dark souls of life

Minecraft:
    i don't think the sprint bar is as bad as people make it out to be. i've never been bothered by it personally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.