Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shaman/Skyseer Help Choosing between 2 builds

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Aysim, Sep 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aysim

Aysim Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I'm currently using this morph overdrive build that deltawave made
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...c40c90WQ11111N1C1B1g000010000Czz++++-j-RRzWT9
    (I modified it slightly because I get +3 agi from my single tome)

I'm considering using this build (don't remember where I found it)
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...K40OH0WQ0o0o1f1G1G1g000010000Czz++++-j-RRzXT9

Which one would you suggest? And any tips to improve the second? I like the improved ehp and mr it has, but it does have slightly less dmg and higher spell costs

2. lemonalade

lemonalade [insert misinformation here] CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah yes the build Deltawave and I made!

I personally would recommend you invest the rest of your skill points into Defense instead of intelligence (105 Def instead of 105 Intel)

The reason for this is because with Acolyte, you don't need to spell spam since you have Rebound unlocked. If you use Aura before the second wave rebounds, the new Aura is just gonna cancel the old one (also not to mention you're wasting Blood Pool spamming Aura and not waiting for the full heal). If you want more damage, swap Summa out for Ingress (which I suggest because that much mana regen is useless for this build)

In the original build I had greaves and summa swapped for Vaward and Ingress, respectively. This is what I use to run TNA and it does perfectly fine, and I never have any issues regarding mana sustain, even without any mana regen buffs.

DeltaWave likes this.
  3. Aysim

Aysim Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Ah ty for the info, I'll try your suggestions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.