Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What level recommended for Realm of Light I?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by vxmpy, Sep 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vxmpy

vxmpy sanctus dominus infernus HERO

Minecraft:
    Hey all, hopefully this is the correct place to ask.
    I've tried doing the Realm of Light I quest at least 5-7 times as a level 54 archer, but I keep dying before the clock even reaches 30 seconds on the survive part- i seem to just not be strong enough.

Hence the point of this thread, at what level should I attempt this quest again?

Should I focus on killing those spiders, or just try to avoid all of the attacks altogether?
    It seems those "flying spiders" that jump at you like a bomb is what keeps killing me every single time, and im just hopeless lol.

2. Femboy Orphion

Femboy Orphion Bi Furry Femboy (Average Wynncraft Player) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Get some stat potions maybe... If you need help then ask some players. Perhaps use the party finder. Also, try to kill them. You don't want to get swarmed. You will notice that, in general, most "newer" quests are harder.

3. vxmpy

Minecraft:
    ive tried using some stat potions but theyve not helped. I think i'll try to level up a bit and get a better bow for my level, i've been using a Thunderbolt bow but maybe its just not enough. Thank you!

4. Femboy Orphion

Femboy Orphion Bi Furry Femboy (Average Wynncraft Player) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pay attention to elemental stats. I like to use "rainbow" (all damge types) as much as possible (although some may consider this to not be super viable)

5. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    What is the gear you use?

Rymux likes this.
  6. Rymux

Rymux The guy with too much freetime

Minecraft:
    Maybe upgrade your equipment up to lvl.50+ if you haven't done it yet (only if you can)

7. TheFrostB1te

TheFrostB1te Potato Enjoyer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, I did it on my archer with normal gear on level 56. I died couple of times, but really, if you can't kill them just cast escape right when they dash at you

8. vxmpy

Minecraft:
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0u30S-0NY0H+0Zi0Xj0Ux00A0po0A0N1K0P080s00000
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Scarlet Veil
    > Bob's Battle Chestplate
    > Kaas' Fur
    > Foot Warmers
    > Rarity
    > Precious
    > Vindicator
    > Durum's Serenity
    > Thunderbolt []

9. Rymux

Minecraft:
    I think the problem is that you have too less ehp which leads to a really glassy build that gets killed in a few hits or even gets oneshot. The Armor itself is mostly fine but maybe try something thats a bit tankier. Swapping your weapon to a fire- or airbased weapon like for example to a Haze, Cross-Aegis or Dorian and then focusing your build a bit on that weapon and more survivability would probably help out. These weapons are only some suggestions, you can still stay at your Thunderbolt or build something else, but put at least some Def and Agi in your build. I'd go for at least 3k hp and double ehp (w agi).
    Sorry for editing this post so often

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
  10. Demonair

Demonair I got a new building business! HERO

Minecraft:
    You should dodge all attacks dont fight especially as archer

Rymux likes this.
  11. vxmpy

Minecraft:
    would using olux's prized bow be better? ive seen some poeple recommend it for level 55 builds

12. Rymux

Minecraft:
    It's good for more damage yes, but your current problem is that you have basically no survivability.
    Change your leggins, helmet and other stuff that's under lvl.45 (except accessoires) and as a tip for later, try having your gear a maximum of 10 levels lower than the current content you want to try. There are also some exceptions like accessoires and sometimes some other stuff later on.
    For example: If you want to do a Lvl.65 Quest that includes mobs and bosses, your lowest level Armor/weapon should be at or higher than lvl.55, otherwise you'll make things harder for yourself.
    I'd generally recommend you to stay as far away as possible from mobs and maybe find a hiding spot located higher up (if that even exist), so the mobs don't reach you. Also try using the things my and other posts mentioned before in combination for higher chances of success.
    That's all i can say.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
  13. Rymux

Minecraft:
  14. vxmpy

Minecraft:
    what concerns me is that i really like spamming spells and needing the morph armor requires me to put sp into other stuff but i really like putting it into intelligence :(

15. Rymux

Minecraft:
    It actually has the same mana costs as your build as of rn. Except escape, which is actually cheaper lol. You'll also have more mana regen which means you get more mana back every 5 seconds.

16. KingQwerty

KingQwerty Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    If none of the above works, at level 56 your arrow bomb gets an upgrade, i'm pretty sure thats how i was able to beat it

17. vxmpy

Minecraft:
    oh wow.... all this time ive just been stupid lol, thank you! ive always managed to find morph iron pants easily, never found morph gold though, will try to find that

KingQwerty likes this.
  18. Rymux

Minecraft:
    Morph gold "often" spawns in chests around Nemract (to be more specific, in chests with level 24-28). If you can't find them, just go to the trade market, they should be pretty cheap there.

19. vxmpy

Minecraft:
    oooohhh thank you, im leveling up my mage right now, perhaps while having some regular gameplay ill get lucky and find it there

20. Rymux

Minecraft:
    Oh nice, gl and hf

vxmpy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.