Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Class Help One Shot Build?

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Musey, Aug 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musey

Musey Newbie Adventurer

I'm recently getting into wynncraft again! I don't usually get past level 40 before I lose steam, but imposing a goofy challenge has proven to help me a bit. I know crit from lightning is probably the best way to achieve a complete 100-0 shot, but is there a strategy that I can use to go full glass canon? Also what class does it the best? Even if it isn't a one shot, big numbers are my favorite, too!

2. Namakobushi

Namakobushi Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    For damage per hit, heavy melee is the best.
    - stack negative attack tier bonuses with lots of melee damage on an already super slow weapon.
    - Assassin's Vanish gives your attacks +40% damage for a few seconds after leaving Vanish via an attack or whatever. So, Assassin is the best for it.
    - E4 powders and above on weapons, when two are on the same weapon, grant the Quake powder special. After 3 hits landing on enemies with super slow attack speed, you will be able to use Quake by shift + attacking and dealing 400% of your damage around you in an area.

3. Enclaire

Enclaire Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    +80%, actually. also due to some bug this damage buff isn't consistent on the first hit after leaving vanish, that's why its recommended to do a spell like spin to trigger the bug, then immediately melee/quake for consistent big boi damage since you always get the +80% from vanish

Namakobushi likes this.
  4. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    Class build doesn’t matter until 80+, level up yourself first
    If you want to try ETW (aka glass cannon spell) I would say archer.
    If you want big numbers melee assassin heavy melee will be your best bet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.