Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Wynncraft Rank Giveaway Server/Bomb Events

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by ClassicalMusic, Jul 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClassicalMusic

ClassicalMusic Well-Known Adventurer

Hey everyone, this is ClassicalMusic and I am going to be hosting weekly Hero rank giveaways till beta ends. I currently plan on doing 2 ranks per week switching from week to week. Last week was 3 Hero ranks (which has now been changed till the amount of players grow) and this week is going to be 1 Champion upgrade (must be Hero to win or reroll) and Hero rank. To win these giveaways you would need to achieve a few requirements to show your playtime. To find out more message me on discord at ClassicalMusic#9770 and you can message PotatoKat#1599 for proof you can message me to see them. Well thank you for reading everyone and I hope to see you guys join! Sorry everyone but somehow my discord tag was changed without nitro and my friend got nitro and changed his tag. New discord tags are now posted.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    k29_, That_Chudley, Ichikaaa and 10 others like this.
  2. Namakobushi

Namakobushi Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Rip no discord and don't want to get it.

I wish lots of luck to everyone who enters. Thank you for hosting this, ClassicalMusic and giving more people an opportunity to try the Beta!

3. ClassicalMusic

No thank you every amount of support does help my goal out which is to make a happy and supporting community!

starx280 and luckeyLuuk like this.
  4. Endistic

Endistic Acolyte Enjoyer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Enderae your good, talked w/ classicalmusic and my entries for hero and below are now your entries, enjoy

5. Shoo

Shoo Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Good luck everyone and good luck ClassicalMusic on achieving your goal!

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  6. ClassicalMusic

thank you very much and sorry for the late reply was busy yesterday celebrating my fathers birthday. The upcoming giveaway which will start in three days will be 2 Hero ranks! So goodluck to everyone.

7. KhanhMaiGZ

KhanhMaiGZ Skilled Adventurer

how to enter the GA?

8. ClassicalMusic

As we are approaching 100 member in a couple of weeks members from both the discord server and in game will receive 50 VIP ranks! 50 will be given out within one day more information will be given out once we reach that goal. Thank you to everyone who looked at this post and thank you to everyone who has joined.

9. ClassicalMusic

For the 50 VIP ranks the split will be split between 25 on the discord and 25 on the server, the games will be Hide and seek, landmark finder (bingo), wynncraft trivia, guess the number, and finally parkour! 10 ranks will be picked from the discord bot, and there will be no reqs for any of these ranks the date and times are July 30th 8:30 AM PST( 9:30am MST , 10:30am CST , 11:30am EST ). Thank you for reading and hope that everyone will have fun. Anyone can participate and everyone can have fun!

ThedumbOX likes this.
  10. AlanGreyson

AlanGreyson WynnArtist VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Discord ID isn't working. It says both ID is invalid

11. ClassicalMusic

sorry about that let me check it out real quick and fix it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.