Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Class Atlas Inc Build Aid

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Madkurre, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Endistic

Endistic Acolyte Enjoyer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey bud perhaps you screwed up your quote

Hey bud perhaps you screwed up your quote[/QUOTE]
    No it’s such a kill lololol[/QUOTE]
    not wrong[/QUOTE]

2. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    No it’s such a kill lololol[/QUOTE]
    not wrong[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    Then explain all these to me what’s wrong with those quotes

3. Endistic

Endistic Acolyte Enjoyer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    not wrong[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    Then explain all these to me what’s wrong with those quotes[/QUOTE]
    no

4. Cubed

Cubed I'm realistic. Being pessimistic is a side effect. VIP

Minecraft:
    Class: Mage
    Playstyle: More spell based
    Restrictions: No mythics unless its less than a stack of le
    Unrestrictions: Can use 2 of +1 each skill point tome or +3 skill point tome if needed, also damage isn't that important
    Preferences:
    1. Tanky
    2. Positive walk speed
    3. Sustainable mana (preferably with regen)
    4. Be able to swap to KOH for 1 mana heals (basically backup as a heal slave)
    5. Be able to swap to various weapons for damage (preferably all the elemental based weapons to abuse weakness, like nepta, morrowind, maybe the nothing, etc.)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    RenZenthio likes this.
  5. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Monster can be bought for under a stack, this is if you wanna splurge. Swap Yang for detective ring to make it require no tome. (Or like reminder moon pool or other variants)
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0K90px0u50tZ0OK0t80K40OM0Qn0T0P212M051g00001006CO
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Sparkweaver
    > Time Rift
    > Adrenaline
    > Phage Pins
    > Diamond Hydro Ring
    > Yang
    > Prowess
    > Diamond Hydro Necklace
    > Monster [f6f6f6]

built around compiler so that no matter what you fight you won’t get walled, but with this build you should be able to use pretty much any wand you want (swap cinderchain out if you think you’re gonna be using morrowind or an earth wand a lot though. You can prolly use like adrenaline or greaves of the veneer if you swap a few things around). You can also powder compiler for curse or chain lightning if you want . If you have problems with this build or want tweaks lemme know.
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0D80Pf0Jh0tZ0OK0OK0K40BR0DO1B1S221Q111g00001006CO
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Darksteel Full Helm
    > Libra
    > Cinderchain
    > Phage Pins
    > Diamond Hydro Ring
    > Diamond Hydro Ring
    > Prowess
    > Gigabyte
    > Compiler [f6f6f6]

Since I’m ocd, here’s an alternative with adrenaline so you can use whatever you want with it.
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0D80F+0u50tv0050050E10Ji0DO1B1B211O111g00001006CO
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Darksteel Full Helm
    > Far Cosmos
    > Adrenaline
    > Pro Tempore
    > Summa
    > Summa
    > Discordant
    > Contrast
    > Compiler [f6f6f6]

If you want a tankier version, just lemme know

6. Etherweaver

Etherweaver Overseer of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Playstyle: Tierstack melee with a slight bit of heal power
    Restrictions: Uses singularity, preferably no crafted items (can deal with them if needed).
    Preferences: Can survive the prowess nerf (have a cosmic tome in case skill points fall short) and possibly be slightly light bender mage oriented.

7. Mardeknius

Mardeknius Architect of the Realm Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Playstyle: Tierstack melee
    Restrictions: Gaia/Compiler dualwield, no mythics except warcheif/slayer, no crafteds
    Preferences: Make it as fast as possible (high walkspeed)

8. Cubed

Minecraft:
    Should have written this with how detailed my post is, but yea I was looking for tankier.
    I was hoping for maybe 40k+ EHP no-agi even when I swap to weapons that give no EHP (basically the armor does most of the carry)

The monster build was decent (other than the cost -_-) but if I swap to like Nepta/Morrowwind for water damage, the EHP is basically gone (https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0K90px0u50tZ0OK0t80K40OM0VG0T0P2E1k051g00001000CO)

I had my eyes on a The Nothing build that I sorta converted into a heal mage, but the problem is the damage and any hopes of a earth weapon is shattered (also that negative earth def would be tough for tcc)
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_07R0K70D40Wi0GQ0GQ0TN0og0CD+T0t1G1V1Q1g00000
    Build with KOH: https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_07R0K70D40Wi0GQ0GQ0TN0og0Nz+T0t1f1V1Q1g00000
    Build with Nepta: https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_07R0K70D40Wi0GQ0GQ0TN0og0VG+T0t1s1V1Q1g00000
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Cancer֎
    > Soulflare
    > Dark Shroud
    > Dragon Dance
    > Finesse
    > Finesse
    > Dragon Eye Bracelet
    > Tenuto
    > The Nothing/King of Hearts/Nepta Floodbringer/Morrowwind

9. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok, lemme ask some clarifying questions just so I understand:
    - Build must have good heals on every wand it uses, so high health and water damage? (Does that mean even with Nepta it should have 40k ehp? Looks like you’re ok with 30k no agi ehp on nepta)
    - Why do you want use of any wand? Is it specifically to exploit elemental defenses or do you worry about getting walled by an enemy? I find it strange you want to be able to use the nothing since it won’t be able to exploit elemental defenses very well
    - What kind of damage do you want? Are you fine with an all out healslave build?
    - Also, even though nepta gives water damage it also has -hp which reduced its heals

10. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Here’s the best I could do. If you don’t have 2 tomes…I guess sub out ataraxy but that’s kinda brutal.
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0K90F+0JL0Aw0GQ0uN0K40OH0VG0t0t2E1U0j1g000010009I
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Sparkweaver
    > Far Cosmos
    > Greaves of the Veneer
    > Curador Boots
    > Finesse
    > Ataraxy
    > Prowess
    > Diamond Fusion Necklace
    > Nepta Floodbringer [w6w6]

Ok, cool, you’re close to being able to get 2 tomes (you need 2 weapon times from nexus of light to use this)
    Until then, morph with 105 intel meets most of your requirements
    Also, for clarity, the build above is not the best build in the world, but it does meet your reqs. I’m still not sure why you want to use multiple wands (since, for instance, compiler doesn’t have to worry about elemental defenses, and you can swap to king of hearts for healslaving)

starx280 likes this.
  11. Cubed

Minecraft:
    So I'm honestly not well versed with elemental damage yet, but I feel like if I see water weak then it would be nice to switch to nepta (tell me if this is wrong I'm not sure). I know The Nothing isn't the best with elemental abusing, its just that was a build I saw with good EHP which I repurposed for healing and also switching to Nepta/Morrowind for elements (If there is a good abuse fire/thunder weakness that works with the build, let me know).

Because of switching weapons, it would be nice that if I switch to Nepta for water weak, I won't die instantly from the low EHP. Each wand doesn't really need good heals, just good EHP, because I would mainly switch to KOH to have good/cheap heals.

I don't really want a heal slave build because I still want to do decent damage, but its more like in case I need to be a heal slave then the build can also work (basically just not crazy expensive heals).

Nepta's heals doesn't matter, but its low EHP is what hurts.

The build you gave is decent though, the only complaint is a bit more damage would be nice

RenZenthio likes this.
  12. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    peaceful rest for fire
    Judas for thunder. I think event horizon for earth

here’s on last attempt, but you should know most people don’t use multiple weapons. At most a mainhand and an offhand. Ele defs can be exploited to great effects, but it’s hard to make builds that work with multiple weapons effectively. It should also be noted that the lower the attack speed the less a weapon is affected by ele defs and the less it can exploit them. Sslow base weapons are practically immune to ele defs. Sfast weapons deal very very little damage to mobs that have ele defs for their element. It should also be noted in LI robob has rainbow defs (but any build can use compiler, so you should be ok).
    Granted, you should play how you want, and I’m sure exploiting ele defs will yield great effects sometimes.

One last attempt just to give you another option (I made sure it could use Judas)
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_07R0hp0kQ0Wi0050050K40BR0VG+e0y2E1V0o1g000010009I
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Cancer֎
    > Darkiron Aegis
    > Seipodon
    > Dragon Dance
    > Summa
    > Summa
    > Prowess
    > Gigabyte
    > Nepta Floodbringer [w6w6]

starx280 likes this.
  13. Cubed

Minecraft:
    What do people usually do if their weapon does ele and the enemy has the same ele def? Is it better to make 1 build that optimizes a single weapon or make a garbage build that allows for multiple elemental weapons? I know it really depends, but in general, if you have a build that optimizes 1 weapon, is it a good idea to switch to another if it deals an ele the enemy is weak to?

RenZenthio likes this.
  14. dogwqter

dogwqter Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i honestly just keep trying to kill it. it shouldn't be that bad...

RenZenthio likes this.
  15. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    It have to be one optimised build for sure.
    honestly element defences on monsters does not affect your damage as much as you think, like I can still nuke the eye with spring (water mythic) despite it having water defence.
    Optimise one build is better than a garbage build that try’s to achieve everything but failed, the elemental weaknesses cannot fill up the damage gap of a proper build and it might destroy your sustain or ehp or your own elemental defences if doing so.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
    RenZenthio likes this.
  16. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If it matches your element on vfast and up, you suffer, or switch to an offhand that’s less suited to the build

recently I’ve been trying to build purely with slow to sslow items so I don’t have to worry about ele defs (I HATE hitting an enemy for 5 minutes because I’m doing no damage…)
    So I can optimize an item and not Have to worry about ele defs

For mythics ele defs don’t matter as much cuz 9/10 times your mythic will pierce through. Though for instance with Hero I defo notice damage loss when an enemy has defenses to air.

17. Cubed

Minecraft:
    I see, sorry then, do you have a build that has the previous requirements except its just optimized for a single weapon? Scratch the various wand adaptability then.

Playstyle: More spell based
    Restrictions: No mythics unless its less than a stack of le
    Unrestrictions: Can use 2 of +1 each skill point tome or +3 skill point tome if needed
    Preferences:
    1. Tanky (preferably 40k+ EHP no agi)
    2. Positive walk speed
    3. Sustainable mana (preferably with regen)
    4. Be able to swap to KOH for 1 mana heals (basically, if needed, the build can backup as a heal slave)

RenZenthio likes this.
  18. Qzphs

Qzphs Unskilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this meets all reqs. it doesn't need a tome, but having one will get you 1cost heals without koh
    it's also probably not optimal
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_07R0JX0u50tZ0GQ0GQ0TN0uc0A4-n0e1U26-Y1g00001006CO
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Cancer֎
    > Anima-Infused Cuirass
    > Adrenaline
    > Phage Pins
    > Finesse
    > Finesse
    > Dragon's Eye Bracelet
    > Matchbook
    > Peaceful Rest [f6f6f6]

this almost meets reqs and gets significantly higher damage
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_07R0RZ0u50Ty0K20K00TN0OM0A4000o211g001g00001006CO
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Cancer֎
    > Medeis
    > Adrenaline
    > Ornate Shadow Cloud
    > Moon Pool Circlet
    > Intensity
    > Dragon's Eye Bracelet
    > Diamond Hydro Necklace
    > Peaceful Rest [f6f6f6]

RenZenthio likes this.
  19. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    Can fit all of your reps
    Made by DeltaWave
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/index.html#4_0Au0RZ0r50Wi0t80K20TN0Ji0A4+Z0t211L0o1g00001006CO
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Cumulonimbus
    > Medeis
    > Vaward
    > Dragon Dance
    > Yang
    > Moon Pool Circlet
    > Dragon's Eye Bracelet
    > Contrast
    > Peaceful Rest [f6f6f6]

20. TonSS

TonSS Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Class: Assassin

Playstyle: Anything that's Meta right now

Restrictions: No Crafted, No Mythics (the mythics that are lower than 20 LE are fine)

Preferences: I just want the build to be able to survive and defeat hard bosses like Qira and Li Bosses, also if possible, take as little time as possible to defeat them (I don't wanna waste an hour just trying to kill one boss).

Endistic likes this.