Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Armor

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ChampionEagle44, May 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChampionEagle44

ChampionEagle44 Newbie Adventurer

I’m looking for a good early game thorns setup that could survive the mushroom creatures just outside of detlas. I’m a warrior level 22 but anything 30 and lower could work preferably on a budget but beggars can’t be choosers

2. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/forums/class-builds.100/
    You still take damage when thorns are triggered. Perhaps you should ask for a tankier build instead.

3. Caulan

Caulan Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    just go for tanky builds, especially that early in the game, when you reach lvl 29 you can go for Adventurers armor (atleast thats what I go for) and this will definitley help a lot. lol. If you're new to the game tho dont rush leveling! Just enjoy the game :)

4. ChampionEagle44

ChampionEagle44 Newbie Adventurer

Thank you for the response I’m not really rushing it’s just my guilds average level is 35 and I’m just trying to get up to average by afking as I don’t understand any of my quests

5. DaddyDan

DaddyDan Travelled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Its quite easy to get to lvl 35 by just doing quests and grinding some mobs out. If you're stuck on any quests, you can always find them on the wiki and it shows you how to do them step-by-step. You also get some good gear just by doing some quests and identifying items up to lvl 35.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.