Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild The Aquarium [TAq] Highest Lvl Guild #1 Lvl 120. Active warring/community Guild! Recruiting lvl 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by WeaponMerchant_, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Purecrystals

Purecrystals Aimless Wanderer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Purecrystals

Highest level class, including level: > Mage + shaman 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > maybe minimum 30mins a day? I want to find a friendly fun guild to increase my online time :) more than just doing dailies.

Time zone: > PST

What made you want to join us? > looked at a few threads and this one seemed best!

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > 1 guild. I was helping someone out and he invited me to his guild but it is very small and dead. I recruited a friend and we tried to dabble in warring just to see what it was like. I stayed for a long while bc I felt bad abandoning but I would like to actually experience guild like things lol

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I'm willing to be active and I love to help out others frolicking around wynn :)

What's your opinion on guild wars? > would love to try it a bit more. my friend and I have successfully taken down low defences but thats about it.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? >Assistance to other guild members, extra xp to guild when im on my 100+ classes

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > friends, company, and some war knowledge. used to enjoy lootrunning back then but it has died down after the major location changes

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I'm not actively looking to climb the ranks

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > my lag can be a real pain at the worst possible times lol

2. WeaponMerchant_

WeaponMerchant_ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
  3. CuddlesTheBear

CuddlesTheBear Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In game name: CudlessTheBear

Highest level class: Mage 104

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? I am free all days of the week.

Time zone: I am UTC + 2 .

What made you want to join us? I just got back into playing and want an active guild to be apart of.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? I had a guild with some friends but they all quit. And if so, what was the reason you left? It was dead.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on I can play alot, im pretty good at the game and i have alot of knowledge about it.

What's your opinion on guild wars? All in.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? XP and anything else the guild might need.

What would you like to get out of TAq? Just an active community to be apart of him and the ability to participate in war.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? I would love to climb up the ranks just not too much, Alot of responsibility is not for me atm.

Anything else you'd like us to know? My discord is CuddlesTheBear#3433

4. dogwqter

dogwqter Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    tea ayyy queue

5. WeaponMerchant_

Minecraft:
    Accepted welcome to TAq! Please do /Gu join TAq in-game. Alternativley, dm me on discord at Rohan135#4754

6. dogwqter

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump cuz we cant be on second page

7. Bearers

Bearers Skilled Adventurer

In game name: > Bearers

Highest level class, including level: > 104, assassin

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Weekly? like 8-13 hours

Time zone: > GMT +1

What made you want to join us? > Have been away from Wynncraft for a while so i'd like to play with other people.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > The Farplane, left because i felt burnt out of the game.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > Literally don't have anything amazing, but i have completed all the story quests(except ??? because no)

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I havent done any soooo but they seem fun

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Help people rank up, teach stuff to new players and participating in wars and events

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > War knowledge and just chilling

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Seems like a hassle, i'd just stay a recruit.

8. Endwr

Endwr Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Endwr

Highest level class, including level: > Assassin, lvl 97

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? >2-3 hours per day

Time zone: > Italy (GMT+2)

What made you want to join us? > I used to be part of Empire of Sindria some months ago, I did enjoy that we were allies and I'd love to try to move into your guild!

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > As I mentioned before, I was part of the Empire of Sindria but sadly I was kicked due to inactivity, but now I'm back and I'd love to be part of The Aquarium

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I'd love to be useful in wars and helping other people with quests and stuffs. I've joined Wynncraft 8 years ago and I'd love to share all my informations with other guild members!

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I find them really funny and challenging, where every guild member gives his best to improve its guild!

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > As I mentioned before, probably Guild Wars and helping everyone, and of course being active.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > War knowledge, loot-running skills, dungeon parties and help with quests.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I'd love to climb ranks but I don't want to rush it, all I want to think when joining a new guild is making new friends and help them whenever I can!

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > //

9. ExtraLemonZest

ExtraLemonZest Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump

10. WeaponMerchant_

Minecraft:
    Hey, what' your ign? :D

11. Redinite

Redinite Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Redinite

Highest level class, including level: >Mage, lvl 97 (Have*/had several other accounts with lvl 100-105 classes)

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > I could do 4-5 hours per day on average

Time zone: > CET / GMT+2

What made you want to join us? > Wanted to join a a guild again and be part of a community and stuff

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Yes, several, got busy with school and quit wynn entirely for a while

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I'm a pretty solid player, I enjoy being part of the community and contributing to it, and I'm an artist, I do 3d modeling and rendering stuff including minecraft stuff

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I prefer the old system, but I think it might just be nostalgia, I haven't rly tried the new system yet

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I'll contribute xp, emeralds, warring, and generally being a part of the community and helping out everyone with whatever they need, and as I mentioned previously I'm a 3d artist so if we ever need something like that

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > Mainly being part of a big community, but anything else would be a great bonus

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) >Yeah absolutely

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > just if you wanna contact me you can do so on night#4970 or Sir Night Wyschardus Moon#4880

12. WeaponMerchant_

Minecraft:
    Sorry for the delay, you've been accepted message me on discord at Rohan135#4754 for a discord invite and guild invite!

13. Deathies

Deathies Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Deathies

Highest level class, including level: > 103 Mage

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > 1-2 hours on weekdays, 4-5 hours on weekends

Time zone: > mountain standard time

What made you want to join us? > I want to join a high level warring guild and i like turtles lol

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > no, not on this server

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I've been playing consistently for a year now, but my in game account dates 7 years ago and i have a game time of 215 hours

What's your opinion on guild wars? > they look fun, and i really want to try one.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I am online a lot, and enjoy doing raids and dungeons with other people.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > Other player interactions, raid parties, guild knowledge

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Yeah, that seems fun!

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > Nope

Last edited: May 8, 2022
  14. 26mhu

26mhu Travelled Adventurer

In game name: maxminmed

Highest level class, including level: archer 103

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild?
    ~1 hour on weekdays, 3-4 on weekends

Time zone: PST

What made you want to join us?
    Friend suggested it

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? N/A

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on:
    As an archer, I should be able to war relatively effectively, and could help take territories.

What's your opinion on guild wars? >
    I think that guild wars are a pretty cool addition to the game and look forward to participating in it.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? >
    I could be able to help war.
    What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) >
    Mostly war knowledge, although an occasional grind party would be nice.
    Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) >
    I would probably just stay as a recruit, but am open to options.
    Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > N/A

15. _J4son_

_J4son_ Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: J4son__

Highest level class, including level: Archer, Mage, Assassin ( all lvl.105 )

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? 4-6 hours on weekend and 2 hours on weekdays

Time zone: MESZ

What made you want to join us? i want to join an active guild and i like the Banner

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? Dark paladins, i left bc no one was active playing

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on i'm good at the war and i like to help new and old players with quests

What's your opinion on guild wars? its fun to play it with other players

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? i will contribute 25% of my emeralds and Xp to the guild that i will earn

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) i just want to have fun with other players

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) im not interestet to get a higher rank

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) i got VIP+ on Wynncraft

16. dogwqter

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump so we dont fall to second page

17. dogwqter

Guild:
    Minecraft:

18. Sam Rogers

Sam Rogers Skilled Adventurer

IGN: Dynam8
    Discord: Dynam8#8387
    Highest level class: 106
    How active can you be weekly? Weekdays: 2-3 hrs, weekends, a lot more lol
    Timezone: EDT
    Why do you want to join TAq in particular: I used to be in the guild, had to step away from Wynn for school, I'm back!
    Previous guilds: ILQ, TAq, a few others that don't exist anymore
    What would you like to do in TAq: Help out with grind parties, get a little bit more into warring
    Anything else: Do you guys still have that full Gxp set in the guild bank? (I've also been playing on and off since 2014, looking forward to 2.0)

19. xXJABAMXx

xXJABAMXx Well-Known Adventurer

In game name: > Efelim

Highest level class, including level: > 105 level mage

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > a lot ? well it depends on how interested i am in the game... but 2.0 is coming out so id say 4 hours on average everyday.

Time zone: > AS

What made you want to join us? > guild looks kinda cool

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > TheNoLifes, i quit w.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > i got around 2k wars pre 1.20

What's your opinion on guild wars? > its mind numbingly boring then, sometimes i fell asleep doing them, but id love to see if theres anything new :skull:

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > wars lol

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > people to talk to

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > just gonna stay as recruit since im probably gonna lose interest in the game and quit in like 3 months lol

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > not really xd

20. ElementalMelon

ElementalMelon Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > ElementalMelon
    Discord > Bayduu#2589
    Highest level class, including level: > Archer 105
    How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > like 4-5 hours a day i literally have no life (actually im going to grind new raid when it comes out so im going to be on literally for way too long)
    Time zone: > EST
    What made you want to join us? > Looking for a new guild since im getting back into Wynn
    Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Yeah, ngl they were a good guild but its been so long i forgot which one, just stopped playing as much so i left.
    Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > Literally the best at everything ive ever done and I have an ungodly amount of time to devote to Wynn if i need to
    What's your opinion on guild wars? > awesome, once i get my money up and get some mythics i would love to participate
    What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > my soul
    What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > Loot-running would be nice but then i would like to learn more about warring
    Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > literally going to be the owner by the time im done here.
    Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > im the best at everything