Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide The Festival of the Heroes guide V2.0

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by SoulyHere, Mar 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    Hello there. So RiderTest101, the original manager of The Festival of the Heroes guide, commented this under his thread:
    Since I'm having a long holiday and have nothing to do, I DMed him and ask if he wants me to take over the guide to unburden his busy life a little. He agrees and give me permission to start out another thread. Therefore, here's V2.0 of the thread :D
    The original guide: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/the-festival-of-the-heroes-guide.298768/
    It might have different font and coloring from the original thread, since it lost its colors and fonts when Rider sent all of these to me. It might also not have everything in it but I'll try my best to add everything I find. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Aster
    [1/5] Aster: Yes, yes, set that up over- Oh, hello there! You must be here for the festival, yes?
    [2/5] Aster: Welcome to the Festival of the Heroes! We've prepared numerous festivities for you to enjoy around town while we're here.
    [3/5] Aster: To the northwest you can find a set of games to play and prizes to win! Or, you could participate in the Scavenger Hunt! If you'd like more details, feel free to ask me.
    [4/5] Aster: Or, of course, you could view one of our scheduled performances! As a matter of fact... we may even have a special guest show up later in the event!
    [5/5] Aster: Regardless, there's plenty for you to do and see while you're here. We hope you enjoy! If you have any questions, I'll be here to answer them.
    [1/5] Aster: Ah! Hello again! What can I do for you today?
    If you have rewards avaliable to claim, the dialogue will be:
    [1/5] Aster: Ah! Hello again! It seems you're eligible for X reward from the Scavenger Hunt! Let me know if I can help you with anything.
    [1/5] Aster: Oh, of course! Let's see... The Scavenger Hunt. Every day over the course of this event, we will hide three reward boxes around the provinces! You will be given clues to point you in the right direction.
    [2/5] Aster: Each box will grant you a minor reward, and you will be given greater rewards for every twenty boxes you find. To claim those, come speak to me.
    [3/5] Aster: To start off... There are three boxes hidden around Detlas! If you can find them all, you'll receive a reward, and will be able to search for the rest!
    [4/5] Aster: To help you locate them, take this starter set of Scavenger Seekers. They'll point you in the direction of the nearest location. If you'd like more, you can purchase them at the Carnival area!
    [+8 Scavenger Seekers]

Scavenger Seeker [1/1]
    Right-Click to use

Effect:
    -
    Cooldown: 10 seconds

Point towards the nearest undiscovered Scavenger Hunt location.

Unique Item
    Festival of the Heroes 2022
    May it lead you to great fortune.
    [5/5] Aster: So, with all that out of the way, would you like to hear any hints to start you off?
    Aster will tell you a hint where to go next.
    Aster will tell you another hint where to go next.
    [1/1] Aster: Sounds good. Happy hunting!
    [1/1] Aster: Alright, then, off you go! Happy hunting.
    [1/1] Aster: Of course! Let me know what you'd like to know about the Scavenger Hunt.
    [1/1] Aster: Well, it looks like you've found every box we currently have! There'll be more to find in XX hours.
    [1/3] Aster: The hint's right here, on my list. Just let me find it...
    Aster will tell you a hint where to go next.
    [3/3] Aster: There you have it! Would you like to hear another?
    [1/3] Aster: The hint's right here, on my list. Just let me find it...
    Aster will give you another hint.
    [3/3] Aster: There you have it! Would you like to hear another?
    [1/3] Aster: Yes, yes, a hint. One moment...
    Aster will give you another hint.
    [3/3] Aster: I believe you've heard every hint now. Happy hunting!
    [1/1] Aster: Sounds good. Happy hunting!
    [1/1] Aster: Let's see... It seems you've found every box we currently have out! X boxes in total.
    [1/1] Aster: Let's see... You have found 0 boxes, and there are still 3 boxes left to find around Detlas!
    [1/1] Aster: Hm... There'll be more boxes to find in XX hours!
    [1/1] Aster: We've already hidden every Scavenger Hunt box we have! You'll just have to find them all, I suppose.
    [1/1] Aster: Ah, of course, the Scavenger Seekers. You can purchase more at the Carnival Area to the northwest!
    [1/3] Aster: Well, let's see here. You'll receive a minor reward for every single location you find...
    [2/3] Aster: But, you'll also receive a larger reward for every twenty boxes you locate!
    [3/3] Aster: Keep searching! I'm sure you'll earn something new in no time.
    If you have rewards avaliable, option [5] will be:
    [1/2] Aster: Yes, you certainly may! Let me check my list here...
    [2/3] Aster: Ah, yes! It seems you are eligible for X reward. Here you are! Take these, you've certainly earned them.
    [+1 Charm of Twilight]
    (Reward for finding 20 boxes)
    Charm of Twilight
    Right-Click to use

Effect:
    -
    Cast Time: 2 seconds
    - Cooldown: 10 seconds

On use, changes the world time to Sunset.

Rare Item

And so the sun will set over yet another adventure.
    [+1 Minstrel's Tuner] (Reward for finding 40 boxes)
    Minstrel's Tuner
    Right-Click to use

Effect:
    -
    Duration: 5 mintues
    - Cooldown: 10 minutes
    - Range: 10 blocks

Grants positive effects to nearby players on use.

+25% Sprint Regen
    +25% Soul Point Regen

Rare Item

Inspiration may come in many forms, yet music may remain the most familiar.
    [+1 Hero's Mask]
    (Reward for finding 60 boxes)
    [​IMG]
    [1/5] Aster: Well, as previously mentioned... There's the Scavenger Hunt, of course! Plenty to do with that whole event.
    [2/5] Aster: Of course, there are performances every so often - I'd suggest attending as many as you can! Though of course, you can learn more with the fellow nearby.
    [3/5] Aster: There's the Carnival Area to the northwest! We still have a few games open, I believe. We were originally going to have more, but... well, circumstances didn't allow for it.
    [4/5] Aster: Hm... I believe we also invited some experts to speak on certain topics! Though, I'm not sure where any of them have gone. You'll find them around, I'm sure!
    [5/5] Aster: And... I suppose that would be it! I hope you enjoy your time around here.
    [1/1] Aster: Right, let's see... This festival of ours will be around for another XX days!
    [1/2] Aster: Hm... I don't see why not!
    [2/2] Aster: Which item of yours would you like me to tell you about?
    [1/2] Aster: Ah... I- Hm. I believe... No, sorry. I'm afraid I don't recognize this item.
    [2/2] Aster: It... It certainly holds power, I can tell you that much. I-... I couldn't tell you what type, however.
    [1/3] Aster: Ah, of course! Our festival's emblem. This is, I suppose, a participation reward. For attending this festival we worked hard to put together!
    [2/3] Aster: I wrote the inscription, and I firmly believe in the message it presents. Anyone can be a hero, anyone can tell their story.
    [3/3] Aster: ...Yes, anyway. Thank you for attending!
    [1/2] Aster: Yes, the Charm of Twilight. It's a rather basic magical trinket, but it's very effective!
    [2/2] Aster: I have my own charm for personal use. Sometimes you need a sunset to set the mood for an adventure!
    [1/2] Aster: The Minstrel's Tuner... That, as it so happens, is an item I'm less familiar with! From what I recall, similar instruments have been used by bards all across the world.
    [2/2] Aster: Music played by it motivates those who hear it, and drives them forward! It's very potent magic, and now it's yours!
    [1/2] Aster: The Hero's Mask! This one is fairly simple. It's been enchanted to surround the user with a magical aura that grants them great strength!
    [2/2] Aster: Something similar to the strength Siegfried himself wields, I would imagine.
    [1/1] Aster: Well, alright! You know where to find me.
    [1/1] Aster: I'll see you around!
    [1/1] Aster: Alright! You know where to find me.
    This option is a little iffy if you either scroll to it with your mousewheel or press the number on your keyboard. Try to click on this option instead, to spare the headache and confusion.
    [1/3] Aster: Ah, hello! It seems you've found all three boxes in Detlas! Congratulations.
    [2/3] Aster: That means you'll now be able to search for the remaining locations! Additionally... You've earned this reward, here.
    [+1 Emblem of the Heroes]

[3/3] Aster: All that being said, is there anything I can do for you today?

Another stackable Emblem. Yay! Keep this up, Wynncraft Devs!

Events

This section of the thread has been moved to another post by RiderTest101 himself as it has easily reached the 80, 000 word limit of the forums.

Festival NPCs

This section of the thread has been moved to another post by RiderTest101 himself as it has easily reached the 80, 000 word limit of the forums.

Scavenger Hunt

Every day, there will be three prizes hidden all around the world. The prizes that lay inside are random. These prizes also stack if you haven't collected them. Be sure to get them before the festival ends!

Scavenged Item 1
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "Within this city's bounds, near a place of arrival - seek the administration!"
    [Area: Detlas (429, 79, -1542)]

Scavenged Item 2
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "Near the festival games a shady trader has made his home. You will find your treasure there."
    [Area: Detlas (419, 81, -1616)]

Scavenged Item 3
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "Inside the place where our loyal soldiers train, a surprise awaits you!"
    [Area: Detlas (531, 67, -1640)]
    Scavenged Item 4
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "Hidden atop this small town's well, you may find a secret!"
    [Area: Maltic (-563, 54, -1927)]

Scavenged Item 5
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "Your search will bring you to a memorial for those who have been lost, within a city of beginnings."
    [Area: Ragni (-895, 69, -1537)]

Scavenged Item 6
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "A seller of healing within the ravine will bring you to your prize."
    [Area: Pigmen's Ravines Village (-608, 89, -1442)]
    Scavenged Item 7
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "Atop a crumbling tower, overlooking a town accosted by time."
    [Area: Tempo Town (-244, 71, -1175)]

Scavenged Item 8
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "Within a multileveled stable, seek your prize above."
    [Area: Ternaves (828, 76, -1652)]

Scavenged Item 9
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "A humble apple farmer hides this day's treasure."
    [Area: Detlas Suburbs (315, 75, -1618)]
    Scavenged Item 10
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "A trader of rare bowls will lead you to your goal."
    [Area: Nivla Village (-292, 76, -1378)]

Scavenged Item 11
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "Hidden within an old church, situated near the Roots."
    [Area: Elkurn (-8, 74, -1247)]

Scavenged Item 12
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "Seek the man of identification within a city of the sands."
    [Area: Almuj (934, 68, -1951)]
    Scavenged Item 13
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "You may find this day's treasure in a little cabin in the woods!"
    [Area: In the Little Wood (-639, 100, -1076)]

Scavenged Item 14
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "Held by a ship within a small cove, infested by bandits of the sea!"
    [Area: Pirate's Bay (523, 36 -2105)]

Scavenged Item 15
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "A secret lies near a ruined house, destroyed by Corruption's herald."
    [Area: Bak'al's Destruction 3 (-726, 49, -1960)]
    Scavenged Item 16
    [2/3] Aster: Hmm... "Near an ever-shifting house, your reward awaits your arrival!"
    [Area: Nemract (202, 39, -2168)]

Scavenged Item 17
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "Seek out a seller of rare and colorful fleece to find today's prize!"
    [Area: Rymek (1329, 33, -1265)]

Scavenged Item 18
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "This surprise rests by a valuable relic, displayed for all to see!"
    [Area: Nesaak (89, 74, -839)]
    Scavenged Item 19
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "An orginization searching through the sands... You will find this treasure there."
    [Area: WynnExcavation Site A, The Desert (1121, 65, -1773)]

Scavenged Item 20
    [2/3] Aster: Here we are! "Your search wiill lead you to a source of water in this small town of agriculture."
    [Area: Bremminglar (724, 71, -2097)]

Scavenged Item 21
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "This great landmark connects two distinct regions... and also holds today's prize!"
    [Area: The Great Bridge (Nesaak Transition) (-252, 69, -692)]
    Scavenged Item 22
    [2/3] Aster: Hm... "Seek a frigid town in the depths of the snow."
    [Area: Lusuco (-177, 55, -287)]

Scavenged Item 23
    [2/3] Aster: Hm... "Atop a tree of identity, surrounded by a grand city of white."
    [Area: Llevigar (-1902, 101, -4498)]

Scavenged Item 24
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "Today's treasure rests on a dock surrounded by hordes of angered spirits."
    [Area: The House of Twain (38, 70, -351)]
    Scavenged Item 25
    [2/3] Aster: Here we are! "A charmcrafter in the depths of the jungle may lead you to your prize!"
    [Area: Iboju Village, Jungle (-754, 95, -631)]

Scavenged Item 26
    [2/3] Aster: Here we are! "Near the entrance to this great fortress, a blade rests as a reminder."
    [Area: Troms (-792, 70, -907)]

Scavenged Item 27
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "You can find this secret within an old tower on the edge of a swamp town."
    [Area: Olux (-1822, 79, -5519)]
    Scavenged Item 28
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "Seek the smith within this great bridge to claim your treasure!"
    [Area: Bucie (-1434, 52, -4734)]
    Since someone claims that this location is hard to reach, after serval testing, I've come up a list of solutions:
    Assassin: Vanish upwards to reach the ladder to the platform where the box located.
    Archer: Esacpe while facing down to reach the ladder to the platform where the box located.
    Mage: You can Teleport to the platform above the blacksmith, then Teleport to the the platform where the box located. This is a bit tricky to aim the angle correctly.
    Warrior: By Charging while facing down, it's possible to reach the same height as the ladder to the platform where the box located.
    Shaman: You can throw Totem to the platform above the blacksmith, cast Haul while facing up to pull yourself towards the Totem. After reaching that platform, you can throw Totem again to the platform where the box located and Haul to pull yourself towards the box. This is also a bit trickly to throw the Totem to the platform.
    Jump Height: You need at least 4 jump height to reach the location. Jump up to the platform above the blacksmith by standing on a pile of quartz blocks under it. Then jump to the platform where the box located.

Scavenged Item 29
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "This prize rests near a flame ignited by the residents of this town, accosted by decay."
    [Area: Gelibord (-993, 50, -5276)]

Scavenged Item 30
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "A well-guarded connection through the mountainds holds today's prize."
    [Area: The Passage (Troms Side) (-817, 94, -1043)]
    Scavenged Item 31
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "You shall find your prize near a dangerous cave at the edge of the jungle."
    [Area: Herb Cave, Jungle (-499, 75, -810)]

Scavenged Item 32
    [2/3] Aster: Here we are! "A lone clock tower at the edge of the forest lays claim to this location."
    [Area: Llevigar Plains (-1255, 51, -4535)]
    This is located in The Clock Dungeon, a part of an upcoming content according to the Wynncraft Wiki.
    https://wynncraft.fandom.com/wiki/Clock_Mystery

Scavenged Item 33
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "Travel to the old home of Trom's great defender to claim today's treasure."
    [Area: Delnar Manor, Dernel Jungle (-912, 34, -758)]
    Scavenged Item 34
    [2/3] Aster: Hm... "This prize is hidden by the entrance of a manor filled with memories."
    [Area: Caritat Mansion, Dark Forest (-1200, 48, -5198)]

Scavenged Item 35
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "Your search will take you to the outskirts of a town of light, recently closed to all."
    [Area: Aldorei (-469, 133, -4456)]

Scavenged Item 36
    [2/3] Aster: Hm... "Treasure lies in an ancient ruin deep within the jungle, uncovered by a vast organization."
    [Area: WynnExcavation Site D, Dernel Jungle (-915, 67, -309)]
    Scavenged Item 37
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "A lone shaman in the depths of the jungle has taken this box. You may need to ask him for it back."
    [Area: Dernel Jungle (-705, 23, -574)]

Scavenged Item 38
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "A town of outcast within the wood is where you will find this day's treasure."
    [Area: Efilim (-1060, 42, -5012)]

Scavenged Item 39
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "Within a great hall of progress, a prize awaits discovery."
    [Area: Guild Hall, Cinfras (-294, 65, -4938)]
    Scavenged Item 40
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "Your search will bring you into the depths of the decay, to a town wary of any potential threats."
    [Area: Lexdale (-619, 63, -5444)]

Scavenged Item 41
    [2/3] Aster: Hm... "Seek a towering challenge on the periphery of the canyon."
    [Area: The Hive (345, 47, -5506)]

Scavenged Item 42
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "Within a tower watching over the country, today's treasure may be found."
    [Area: Gylia Watchtower, Lake Gylia (-14, 38, -5417)]
    Scavenged Item 43
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "You may find this prize within a military fort, rife with suspicious behavior."
    [Area: Kitrios Barracks, Canyon of the Lost (97, 46, -5369)]

Scavenged Item 44
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "This treasure lies atop a tower of identity within the great city of the heights."
    [Area: Rodoroc (1034, 29, -5109)]

Scavenged Item 45
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "Near the entrance of an expansive temple in the domain of the lost."
    [Area: Bantisu Air Temple, Canyon of the Lost (451, 105, -4820)]
    Scavenged Item 46
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "Seek the Blackbird in Gavel's great hub of travel."
    [Area: Blackbird Inn, Letuvs Airbase (-259, 79, -4951)]

Scavenged Item 47
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "A stargazer in this mining city holds today's treasure."
    [Area: Thesead (822, 115, -5011)]

Scavenged Item 48
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "This locatiom lies at the throne of a king within the canyon."
    [Area: Thanos (54, 12, -5246)]
    Scavenged Item 49
    [2/3] Aster: Here we are! "The last living dragon of the heights rests guarding treasure."
    [Area: Ozoth's Spire, Thanos (163, 201, -5202)]

Scavenged Item 50
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "A rhyming sailor has taken hold of the prize."
    [Area: Jofash Docks (1305, 37, -4035)]

Scavenged Item 51
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "Seek the place of storage within this communal dwarven city."
    [Area: Maex (1469, 51, -5311)]
    Scavenged Item 52
    [2/3] Aster: Right, of course. "This final refuge for a molten people holds a reward."
    [Area: Dogun's Retreat, Upper Molten Heights (1386, 141, -5308)]

Scavenged Item 53
    [2/3] Aster: Hm... "Today's location rests within a kitchen of great renown."
    [Area: Sky's Kitchen, Ahmsord (958, 130, -4478)]

Scavenged Item 54
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "Discover the history of a new and advanced province to locate this treasure."
    [Area: Relos (-1648, 76, -2449)]
    Scavenged Item 55
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "Atop a city on the cliffs, this location rests beside a great source of travel."
    [Area: Kandon-Beda (749, 176, -4404)]

Scavenged Item 56
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "As the rumors claim, this tower in the skies can bring you to the moon! Travel there, and claim this reward."
    [Area: Astraulus' Tower, Sky Islands (1214, 126, -4935)]

Scavenged Item 57
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "Search for the controls of a teller of time in this city of innovation."
    [Area: Corkus City (-1485, 108, -2887)]
    Scavenged Item 58
    [2/3] Aster: There it is! "Travel to a tower of a young rebellious tinkerer to find this prize."
    [Area: Ava's Workshop, Avos Territory (-1721, 136, -3266)]

Scavenged Item 59
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "Your search will bring you to an airship surrounded by raiders of the sky!"
    [Area: Raiders' Port, Sky Islands (1469, 144, -4305)]

Scavenged Item 60
    [2/3] Aster: Ah! "This day's treasure is... Hm. Have you, ah, tried looking around? Perhaps on the stage? It may help.
    [Area: Detlas (466, 70, -1582)]

Waypoints of Day 1-20 location by Cactos & NoSoul (Day 20) (Wynntils only):
    Steps to import waypoints in Wynntils
    1. Copy the text below:

ATwBMf+uBv+PAf/HGAI/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQEBMv+jBv+RAf/QGQI/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQEBM/+UCP+DAf/pGQI/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQEBNP/0CP82/8geAj+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQE1//8N/4UB/8IYAj+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQE2/+AJ/5kB/+MWAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQE3//QD/4cB/9cSAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQE4/70M/4wB//UZAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQE5/7sE/4sB/9IZAj+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQIxMP/lBP+MAf/iFQE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECMTH/Sf+KAf/gEwE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECMTL/pg7/hAH/3x4BP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjEz//8J/6QB//QQAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQIxNP+MCP8k//ogAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQIxNf/XC/8w/+seAj+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQIxNv+LA/8n//ghAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQIxN/+xFP8h//ETAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQIxOP+ZAf+KAf/IDQE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECMTn/oBH/gQH/7hsBP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjIw/5QL/4cB//IgAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQIyMf/+A/+FAf/0CgE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECMjL/8AL/N//fBAE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECMjP/7x3/kwH/0kYBP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjI0/yb/hgH/3gUBP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjI1//EL/58B//YJAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQIyNv/XDP+GAf/KDgE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECMjf/3Rz/jwH/z1YBP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjI4/9kW/zT//kkBP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjI5/+AP/zL/3FIBP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjMw//EM/54B/9MQAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQIzMf/yB/+LAf/pDAE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECMzL/5hP/M//2RgE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECMzP/zw7/Iv/1CwE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECMzT/7xL/Mf/OUQE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECMzX/1Af/hQL/6EUBP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjM2/9IO/4MB//UEAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQIzN//AC/8Y//4IAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQIzOP/kEP8q/9ROAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQIzOf/mBP+BAf/KTQE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECNDD/6wn/P//DVQE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECNDH/mgX/L//BVgE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECNDL/Tf8m/+lUAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQI0M/+hAf8u//hTAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQI0NP+LEP8d//VPAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQI0Nf+DB/+pAf/USwE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECNDb/wgT/kAH/100BP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjQ3/7YM/7MB/9NOAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQI0OP82/wz//lEBP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjQ5/6QC/4kD/9FRAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQI1MP+ZFP8l/8I/AT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQI1Mf+9Fv8z//5SAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQI1Mv+rFf+OAv/7UgE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECNTP/vw7/ggL//UUBP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjU0//AZ/4wB/9AmAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQI1Nf+tC/+wAv/0RAE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECNTb/vhL/vgH/x00BP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjU3/80X/6wB/8ctAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQI1OP/5Gv+DAf/CMwE/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAAQECNTn/vRb/gwH/0UMBP4AAAD+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAAEBAjYw/5IH/4YB/+4YAT+AAAA/gAAAP4AAAD+AAAABAQ==
    2. Open Wynntils map
    3. Click "Manage Waypoints".
    4. Click "IMPORT".

Playlist of video guide by TravisNH (aka DoctorDraggo):
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsk0d3O8FzW1C82E4odZ3hd9xwWflyUL-

[This thread will be updated daily, so check back every now and then]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  2. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    Coords for scavenger hunt day 6 have been updated.

ThedumbOX likes this.
  3. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Could you maybe put the hint first and the locations under the spoiler in the scavenger hunt section? That way, we can easily find the hints without having to talk to Aster everytime, but can still try to find the prizes ourself.
    Thx for the helpful threads RiderTest101 and NoSoul!

ThedumbOX, Dawnpath and SoulyHere like this.
  4. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    Thanks for your suggestion. I’ll edit it tomorrow.
    I am not sure should I add the video guide by TravisNH (aka DoctorDraggo) or not since he used idol/warp/strati to travel around which I think is not very friendly for new players...

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
    ThedumbOX and luckeyLuuk like this.
  5. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thx!
    I think those videos may still be useful to new players, since they show quite well how to get to the exact location from Aster, despite his travel method. Some people will find that a lot easier than following coördinates.
    note: I've only watched one of the video's, so I don't know if that's the case for all of them.

ThedumbOX and SoulyHere like this.
  6. Leafish

Leafish slowly going insane from loot running HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    upload_2022-3-12_19-3-45.png
    2022-03-12_19.06.11.png
    #19 at wynn excavation site a at 1121, 65, -1773

upload_2022-3-12_19-4-7.png
    2022-03-12_19.08.40.png
    #20 in bremminglar at 724, 71, -2097

upload_2022-3-12_19-4-19.png
    2022-03-12_19.12.29.png
    #21 at the great bridge on the nesaak side at -252, 69, -692

7. MatForYoga888

MatForYoga888 High Gavellian Transcriber

Minecraft:
    Reward for 20 boxes is "Charm of Twilight" which changes time to sunset

Sour Tb likes this.
  8. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    "You cannot put more than 5 media in a thread." BRUH

9. Sour Tb

Sour Tb Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Ngl, that was kind of underwhelming

10. Zuko

Zuko Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Ikr i was expecting a hero crate, hopefully a t3 or t4

11. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    Back to the top we go

12. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    day 8 coords, please leave a reply if some coords are wrong
    #22 -177 55 -287 (Lusuco)
    #23 -1902 101 -4498 (Llevigar)
    #24 38 70 -351 (The House of Twain)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  13. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    Bump10char

14. csapka

csapka *hungarian weeb noises* VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    T̶h̶e̶ ̶#̶2̶5̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶7̶7̶2̶ ̶9̶4̶ ̶-̶6̶3̶1̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶j̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶u̶p̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶y̶n̶n̶s̶t̶a̶f̶f̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶ ̶-̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶S̶E̶

Edit: It's fixed

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    DeltaWave likes this.
  15. zmasTMF

zmasTMF Well-Known Adventurer

yes , it is in the fuel cave at the olm city ruin

16. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    i have seen the video by travis about the box. ill have a look and conclude some ways to reach it.
    and i deleted that reply, sry if u are confused about it.

17. Justice

Justice Obliterator of Grooks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You kinda have to go up to the back to get elevated high enough and then jump towards it spamming the right clicking. It may take a few tries to do though fyi.

18. MatForYoga888

MatForYoga888 High Gavellian Transcriber

Minecraft:
    Ummmm, that's the location for box 22

19. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    im trying to reach the box lol, the coords have been updated.

20. Skywalkinerate

Skywalkinerate For The Wynn

Minecraft:
    Box #25 has been fixed, it's where it should be now. 2022-03-15_11.36.48.png

MlecznyHuxel99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.