Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event What do you want to see added to the game?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Chickenfinity, Jan 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thega

Thega ```Interesting flavour text``` CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have brought this up before, specifically that in one of the Bakal's destruction cutscenes it uses an old version of Ragni. Supposedly it is intentional in that case, because the cutscene is set in the past. (I have my doubts about the intentionality of that but salted said it.)

luckeyLuuk and Greedus like this.
  2. Greedus

Greedus Knight of Wynn VIP+

Minecraft:
    I suppose that does make sense, however the problem i have with it is that its set in 886 AP, only 114 Years ago. I thought the reason why Ragni-today had a bunch of damaged areas was because of that attack - there not just on the walls either but like its in the city centre as well. By this point that it's set in the past though, it's suggesting that for probably a decade but more likely more, Ragni was suffering any attacks so much so that it could litterally rebuild the entire city, completely different.

(Images taken from google)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah no I'm sorry, but that doesn't make any sense, and nor do I think it gives them the excuse not to update other areas like the corrupted dungeons. CSST only got that treatment I think, I because a lot of people were doing it at the time? CLS looks completely different to LS since the bridge hasn't been updated.

I could understand if they don't decide to update Past-Nesaak since at the time it wasn't covered in snow so wouldn't have any need to adapt to the new snowy environment.

luckeyLuuk, Thega and MlecznyHuxel99 like this.
  3. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    CSST was updated because it was very linear, and ridiculously easy to get xp with it during parties, as you literally only had to hold down W the whole time.

4. Ghastkilla

Ghastkilla Professional Grape HERO

Minecraft:
    A practice mode/lobby for bosses disconnected from the game with no soul points, unlimited build options, and fast teleportation to different boss arenas from a centralized location would be pretty fun to mess around with especially if Wynn wanted to introduce harder bosses
    It’d be comparable to the hall of gods in Hollow Knight except for Wynn

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  5. Greedus

Greedus Knight of Wynn VIP+

Minecraft:
    That's not what I am talking about though. I was talking about the exterior to the dungeon being updated to match the updated SST exterior, none of the other older corrupted dungeons have had that treatment. Look at CLS and LS for what I mean

6. AlmightyAbyss

AlmightyAbyss Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    well probably more festivals and events.... They seem fun, and I had just missed it when I joined

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.