Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event What do you want to see added to the game?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Chickenfinity, Jan 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Loot grind spots do exist and I'm steadily making more. They drop twice the emeralds, fifty percent more often than normal mobs, along with having a high loot multiplier. Currently the highest spot is Lv 20-22, but I'm making more slowly, it's just that I'm going UP and not skipping any gaps and finding good spots for them can be difficult sometimes.

All I've ever heard about this is "CCI bad" and "I don't like it" rather than any actual reasons. Explain please, because overall it feels to me like CCR has effectively saved various bosses from complete irrelevance in terms of difficulty.

2. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    CCI removes some tactical depth (Also making a certain classes abilities rather functionally deficient.)

Now while I can't say this with all certainty, I think the cool downs were an attempt to add some depth in when you use certain abilities as a class against a boss, there is an issue with this however. The issue with CCI being on a cooldown is how abilities in Wynn work in general, they aren't something you throw out on occasion with tactical purpose, instead, they're something you cast constantly (With the expectation of melee builds) so while cooldowns may seem to add some tactical depth, they don't, because you're going to be casting those abilities regardless of whether or not a cooldown is currently active or not. In short, it removes muilptle ways for different classes to effectively interact with a boss, and that's not quite an ideal form of difficulty.

I will leave this off with this however, certain abilities some classes have that interact with enemies are far to strong, Assassin's Spin Attack and Shamans Aura Prison come to mind, I would rather those abilities be nerfed then CCI be relied on to balance them.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  3. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd like more randomly generated content in dungeons and raids. Right now they get stale really fast, and more variation in challenges would make it much more replayable. I know this would take a lot of effort, but it would be nice to see at some point in the future.

4. SomeRandy

SomeRandy Well-Known Adventurer

Glad to hear, do you happen to know where this spot is?

5. CringyWeeaboo

CringyWeeaboo Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    More stuff for housing maybe the ability to buy some static npc's with ems, currently 2 le to have some life breathing into the build is a bit much. I'm okay with no flowing water or lave but can we get more blocks to build with. what about the book decor or bookcases even, it'll work since there's still some blocks you can trade anything for like gylia

6. Swimming_Pool

Swimming_Pool ate a pineapple, tastes like pinecones and apples

Minecraft:
    Add more alternative gathering resources, like how you can gather bamboo trees in COTL or mushrooms in nivla for ings. It's not super important but i'd be nice to see more resources to gather in the future.

7. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lv 4-5, outside Ragni from the Katoa Ranch exit. There's a small path leading to it.
    Lv 8-10, outside Ragni, between the Emerald Trail and Pigman Ravines. No path leads to it.
    Lv 12, outside Time Valley, between the big cliff cave and Nivla Village.
    Lv 14-16, just outside Ravine Village in Pigman Ravines. An NPC references it.
    Lv 20-22, cave in Mt. Wynn on the Coastal Trail side. Hidden past a ruin with mud spiders. This is the one you were asking about.

8. Enderae

Enderae Wanderer of the Realm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    after em spots for every level are added, will grinding them be a viable money making method?

starx280 and luckeyLuuk like this.
  9. Thega

Thega ```Interesting flavour text``` CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Game
    % based element defences
    Skill tree(s)
    Somewhat equal damage across elements - no more stupidly low baselines for fire/air weapons
    More area specific mob drop items/sets
    Loot quality identifications that don't require profs
    Chance for mythic slowly increases when you open chests or kill mobs or do forgery and don't get one
    Blacksmiths that actually recognise items' values.
    Reworked horse system - more horse tiers, can gamble or pay flat rate to trainer to improve.
    Make area specific mob drops appear in local loot chests

QoL
    Shorter trade tunnel between thanos/rodo
    Personal airships - only to/from airbases (and maybe events), from housing. - also means you can get rid of some eyesore balloons
    A cave or path from the area below the dojo to the harpy /cowfusion area
    Some way to skip seaskipper dialogue and just get there
    Quest NPCs look after quest items for you and then turn up at next quest (not with galshoes, but with everything else)

Extra
    Speedrun leaderboards outside every dungeon/raid/boss altar (+LI/maybe ToA/Hive)
    A colosseum near the centre of a major town (maybe in fruma, if build style is pretty imperial) for player PVP
    More natural miniquests/daily missions - make them npcs with reasons for wanting the objectives done - e.g. Hey! Hey shiny shoes! Yeah, I'm just over here, through this hole in the wall. Can you help me out? I'll need [50 oak logs] to repair my house. Daily missions could be town NPCs who follow you around, maybe blue mobs
    Guild housing/yachts/something else - just a cool clubhouse to hang in when you got nothing else to do. Could have leaderboards there too for oldest members, highest donors, most successful wars, longest weekly streak etc.
    Regiments patrolling rich city perimiters in dangerous areas e.g. Almuj, Detlas, Bucie, Gylia tower, Rodoroc
    Lookout NPCs on city walls

10. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    while we're on this topic, is it possible to increase the ceiling height on that level 20-22 spot? I think a lot of my emeralds were getting stuck in the cave roof and I wasn't able to reach them

Thega likes this.
  11. PokeTrivia

PokeTrivia Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    About housing, I was thinking of maybe a Parkour pad like in Hypixel,
    Not sure why would I want to build a parkour in Wynncraft but really want to see it anyways.

12. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dr Legendary wouldn't know about the Panic Zealot, (but who cares legendary island has no impact on the lore) and I imagine throwing a boss with a gimmick as crazy as PZ into LI would add the necessity to switch builds solely for that boss.

13. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    minor question how long has the mt wynn cave been having double loot for
    I used that 10 months ago to grind for specific lvl 20 items

14. Thega

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Raid Parkour resets disables movement spell, horse, jh, and resets ws to 0%

15. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    zamn then I guess it could happen

16. HerobrineLiu

HerobrineLiu Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Custom bosses to fight on private islands

17. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine emerald tier above LE when VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A short list of other suggestions:
    - Eldritch Outlook TP Scrolls
    - A bank, scroll merchant, and housing balloon in Relos
    - More Boss Altars in various areas (see below)
    - Special sprites/models for 100% full ingredient and emerald pouches
    - A use for overflow/excess combat experience after reaching level 106
    - An easier method to obtain emerald pouches (especially higher-tier ones, like tier 8+) other than the trade market or lootrunning
    - Scrap Blocks; 64 scrap <-> 1 scrap block (iron blocks could be the item used to represent scrap blocks)
    - Another emerald tier beyond LE; 64 LE <-> 1 of this item
    - Removing the "Trade 24 Emeralds with Level 1-10 Newbie" daily objective
    - Increasing the soul point cap to 16 at level 90 and 17 at level 105 or 106
    - Replacing YahyaBot (from LI) with a different boss
    - An /experience (x) command (see below for more info)
    - Slight level cap increase to 107 or 108
    - Increasing the max items bought/sold per trade market slot to something like 10k or more
    - Tier 7/8/9 powders :eyes:

- Desert
    - Dernel Jungle
    - Ocean
    - Dark/Light Forest
    - Canyon of the Lost
    - Molten Heights
    - Realm of Light
    - Silent Expanse
    Shows some info in chat about current/required xp to next level, a % indicator with hundredths-place precision and average xp gained per second/minute (examples: /experience combat, /experience fishing, /experience scribing, /experience pets)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  18. Enderae

Enderae Wanderer of the Realm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    maybe you could get emerald pouches in raids
    and combine 4 of them to make 1 higher tier one
    raids seem like an odd + out of the way method of getting epouches tho

you could stuff them as a dungeon fragment reward and/or sold by npcs

Thega and Nukewarmachine like this.
  19. rmure

rmure k

Minecraft:
    looping message saying the server is shutting down

20. Thega

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It does from when it's 10 mins away? Of you use wynntils it may be hidden in a corner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.