Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Which class

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Broku, Sep 5, 2021.

?

Best class

1. warrior

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. archer

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. mage

10 vote(s)
    27.8%
  4. assassin

15 vote(s)
    41.7%
  5. shamen

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broku

Broku Well-Known Adventurer

which class is best for solo from start to end game, havent played for couple years and am starting fresh.

2. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    there is no "best class". they're balanced, just play whichever one you like best. as some extra notes, I wouldn't recommend Shaman for a new player, and most of the game is solo anyway, so I'd even say that classes are primarily regarded as "solo classes" when evaluating them

3. NamesAreHard

NamesAreHard Mage Enthusiast (She/He/They) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Assassin is my personal pick as it isn’t too squishy/hard and has a very high skillcap endgame and strong spells throughout. Mage is pretty often suggested but it’s kind of boring especially early game. Archer is fun but a little punishing if you can’t keep your distance. Warrior is kind of jank honestly but cool. Shaman is boring.

Broku likes this.
  4. Broku

Broku Well-Known Adventurer

yeh i normally always play assassin roles in any game i play, just dont really know if its good to solo the whole game with

ThedumbOX likes this.
  5. ThedumbOX

ThedumbOX I swear I’m straight HERO

Minecraft:
    Tbh everyone recommends playing assassin because apparently it’s pretty fun

Broku likes this.
  6. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    remember that any class is good enough to solo the whole game, the only group combat content are raids and guild wars, really

Broku likes this.
  7. Ninja_VK

Ninja_VK RainbowsRcool VIP+

Minecraft:
    They r all good and can solo (tho lost ppl say shaman is hardest cause it gets screwed over endgame)
    Out of the 3 I have played tho I would say
    Mage: prob the easiest cause it has a heal spell which is op, but it’s dmg is less than others and has very slow combat til it gets its dmg spell at 21
    Archer: my personal fav. It has amazing dps but is pretty squishy. However your range is big enough you can just stand far enough away to make up for it and just shred bosses
    Assassin: also has amazing dps. Tankier than archer, but u gotta stand close to the enemies. You have a lot of fun spells to work around that tho, and it’s a good all around class, only missing out on range.

(warrior isn’t bad I’ve just never tried it)

starx280 and Broku like this.
  8. crturt1e

crturt1e Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I find that mage is fun for level 1-100, but just becomes utility after that
    Assassin was my first class and I got bored and quit for almost 2 years at level 42, but assassin is very fun at endgame
    Archer is kinda fun because you have long range and you can run around quickly if you enjoy that kind of play style
    Shaman is broken for mob grinding and I personally really like the mobility spell, even if it is terrible, but apart from mob grinding it's pretty much useless
    Never played warrior past about level 40 because it's so boring... I hate playing warrior so much... But apparently is extremely strong

ThedumbOX likes this.
  9. TS_potato

TS_potato Average kj main VIP+

Minecraft:
    no

Je Hooft and ThedumbOX like this.
  10. Je Hooft

Je Hooft No Longer Hardlocked on A Hunter's Calling HERO

Minecraft:
    Warrior is the weakest solo class overall but its carried by tankiness so its extremely useful for multiplayer content like raids

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.