Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

New Player HELP needed!

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Aces, Aug 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aces

Aces Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey guys I am a new player and fell in love with the server, I do have 2 questions though before I make some financial decisions!
    What is the best rank to buy? The one that gives great value for your buck.
    Also what is the best class from all the classes?

I really appreciate everyones advice!

SwampyWillis likes this.
  2. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Famous Adventurer Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    VIP gives you the best Value for your Money.
    If you want to spend more money you can always upgrade your current rank.

Mage is by far the best class in the game.

3. Aces

Aces Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Better than the exclusive classes the other ranks offer?

4. Thega

Thega ```Interesting flavour text``` CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Exclusive classes are just cosmetic, not necessary.
    Actually every perk is apart from mob totems or bomb bell.

5. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi scream at me if somethings wrong with the wiki HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd say VIP since it's only 7$, and if you care about cosmetics then maybe VIP+ (It's 23$ though)

As per the classes, if you're new to the server then I would recommend mage since you have a heal spell, or if you want to have a more challenging experience, I would say Assassin or Archer.

MlecznyHuxel99 likes this.
  6. Ava Cart

Ava Cart If you don't like Ava you die CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    VIP+ is the best value rank in my opinion, being able to actually get cosmetics is a big thing and the other stuff like 11 class slots or more renaming features are definitely worth 23$ (it's also the last rank that doesn’t cost a fortune)

MlecznyHuxel99, Greedus and Sar like this.
  7. LEBAHGANTENG

LEBAHGANTENG Just A Young God VIP

Minecraft:

VIP

1. If you don't care about cosmetics (which have no effect on gameplay), VIP is a good investment. You'll get mob totems every day, which are useful for leveling up your character. However, for a little bit more money, you could get VIP+. From a cosmetic standpoint, it gets a lot of cosmetics, but the most important feature for me is the ability to spawn more than one pet.

SHAMAN

2.For me, the best classes to use for new players are shamans because they are so overpowered, but if you want a challenge, I say assassins cause I watch some YouTube videos about assassins and archers because they are quite enjoyable to play.:salted:
    But, in my opinion, the reason I pay for ranks is to support wyncraft itself because I believe that this game mode or dedication to this server should be compensated at the very least because wyncraft server itself could be a stand-alone RPG game.

BTK2000 likes this.
  8. TS_potato

TS_potato Average kj main VIP+

Minecraft:
    Wtf

9. DoggoToggled

DoggoToggled Some random dog

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    mage is a good class for new players (heal spell)

10. PrisonNightmare

PrisonNightmare Wynncraftian Philanthropist CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Become a degenerate champion like me :D

Also Mage is probably, the best class, although you should pick a class depending on the playstyle you like best to be honest. My first 105 class was a Warrior, but I had the most fun playing the game as Archer.

11. Ninja_VK

Ninja_VK RainbowsRcool VIP+

Minecraft:
    Idk about ranks, but classes honestly all are good
    Mage is usually considered the easiest class cause it has self heal which is really good and the fastest movement spell, tho it’s dps isn’t the best. overall good support.
    Archer is the most fun imo and has amazing dps at the cost of being very glassy. However u can shred things from really far away, making it easy to survive
    Assassin is very well rounded and is also amazing dps. It is a lot tankier than archer, but u have to be very close to enemies meaning u get hit more. Most fun spells imo
    Shaman is good early game but kinda gets screwed over late game. Worse against single target bosses but amazing against groups of mobs. Also is very glassy and dies easier than archer. Usually considered harder than all the other classes.
    Warrior I don’t know much about. Tho it is really tanky, but usually considered the worst class in the game cause the dps isn’t that good and the spells don’t combo together very well. Still a viable class tho

So basically u can try to chose from this brief, and I would recommend trying out every class too at some point. U never know which one u will find the most fun.

12. LEBAHGANTENG

Minecraft:
    Do you have a problem with my response?

13. TS_potato

Minecraft:
    Shaman is kinda bad and you said it was op

14. Orbitrons

Orbitrons Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Calling shaman new player friendly is straight up bonkers man. Mage is way more forgiving

15. closier

closier not cmosier

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I still don't get people calling Warrior the worst class. It's the best class end-game for guild wars. It's really tanky, It can heal now and Warrior Mythics were the most buffed by 1.20.3 IMO, Anyways I'll rank classes from best to worst.
    No. 1 Assassin:
    It's an excellent all rounder. Good spells (ranked 2), Base Defense (100% base defense, ranked 2) and DPS (ranked 2), Not much to say here.
    No. 2 Mage:
    A very good support, Best spells IMO (ranked 1 by a mile, which is why it's 2nd place even though it's overall rank is worse than warrior), Normal base defense (80% base defense, ranked 3), But it's punished in DPS (ranked 4).
    No. 3 Warrior:
    Very good tank, Not so good spells but not so bad either (ranked 3), The most base defense out of all of them (120% base defense, ranked 1), and DPS (ranked 3)
    No. 4 Archer:
    Notorious in the community for it's DPS (ranked 1), But it's spells aren't so good IMO (ranked 4), and it's base defense certainly isn't helping. (60% base defense, ranked 4)
    No. 5 Shaman:
    It's just bad. Really bad, DPS (ranked 5), Spells (ranked 5), Base defense (50% base defense, ranked 5), It's only use is as a XP tool in dungeons and Toxoplasmosis boosts it but not enough.

Really sleepy during the making of this post so I apologize in advance if it might not make any sense.

16. LEBAHGANTENG

Minecraft:
    Yeah, I tried mage, but I prefer shaman because, with the right item and a bunch of mates, you can do just about anything.

17. bearveryeayay

bearveryeayay Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    yes but shaman has a low base defense which makes it more difficult for new players to survive

18. LEBAHGANTENG

Minecraft:
    But not for me, as I am living proof that shaman is OP. and yes, it may be difficult to play solo, but if you have a group with other classes or shamans, it will be a wonderful experience.

19. TS_potato

Minecraft:
    You really have no idea about how endgame for shamans works

20. LEBAHGANTENG

Minecraft:
    ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.