Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild The Draconic Eye (qhe) | Community/war(when We Can) | Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by iceknightcharge, Jul 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceknightcharge

iceknightcharge Magical Cat of Madness HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Would you like to join us at the draconic eye? We are small guild which is a problem but when we are online we always try to help you with anything, from world domination to mere help with a puzzle or telling you the location of something. We were in the season 0 top 100 and season 0 bronze even though we had no territories when that season started and many other guilds did, we currently have season 1 top 100 and season 1 badge doom (top 80)
    We are willing to hire anyone and would accept anyone but high level and/or active players would be prefered.

If you wish to join The Draconic Eye put reply to this thread with your username or msg iceknightcharge ingame, if you can think of something that will help make our guild better reply to this thread and say it.

(P.S: We would also like if you gave us your wynncraft character's resume but that is completely optional)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  2. Deiwid

Deiwid Travelled Adventurer

hello, i would like to join if possible, my ingame name is pepgahomeless

3. iceknightcharge

iceknightcharge Magical Cat of Madness HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll invite you though it seems that you are part of a different guild so until you leave that guild I will not be able to invite you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.